Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a jolly or adamant female charmander? Jolly preferred. I am just starting out and honestly don't have anything worthwhile to trade in return.

What are some Natures/Move sets that would be good for the Movie14 Victini? I realized that the Strategy Dex on the site doesn't really have a set for that kind of Victini and more for the Tohoku Victini.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a jolly or adamant female charmander? Jolly preferred. I am just starting out and honestly don't have anything worthwhile to trade in return.
i can give you a female premier ball charmander and a jolly ditto free if youd like. just write on my wall if you want it

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for an ability capsule (my 6IV Goodra has Hydration ;-;). Let me know what you want in return.
I can trade you one now before heading to bed if you want.
I don't need nor want anything return.
My Trainer information is in my signature down below.

Last edited:
Sorry to bother you all, but I'm looking for a Female Level Ball Rhyhorn. Obviously, EM's+IV's aren't too important (though highly apreciated), as I will be breeding it. If you have one, and are willing to trade, let me know! If you want something from my trade thread, let me know aswell! Thank you!

Ugh sorry hate posting right after I've just posted... Best ball for Conkeldurr? TY!

Moderator edit: So edit your post rather than double posting...?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
So... I was SR'ing Cobalion and I got one with Jolly nature and the IVs 31/31/31/5/31/31 (even caught it in a Net Ball). Now obviously that's a keep (which I did). But here's the thing: I wanted to give it away a lot and make it free-distributional. But before I can do that, I'm wondering if anyone has a similar Cobalion, and if they're OK with me doing that. Making a Cobalion like that free-distributional would pretty much remove any and all trade value that it had.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I've probably asked this before but what Pokemon from XD Gale of Darkness have a use in gen 6? Obviously they can't be used for official tournaments, but what about the Battle Maison / Battle Spot? Recently someone asked for a Helping Hand Duskull, would Helping Hand Sableye have any use? Other than that I can't really think of anything in particular.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
I've probably asked this before but what Pokemon from XD Gale of Darkness have a use in gen 6? Obviously they can't be used for official tournaments, but what about the Battle Maison / Battle Spot? Recently someone asked for a Helping Hand Duskull, would Helping Hand Sableye have any use? Other than that I can't really think of anything in particular.
Refresh Salamence is pretty useful considering you can use Salamence in UU, OU, and Ubers. Refresh Mence is most popular in Ubers though I think.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Follow Me Electabuzz/Magmar have a bit of a niche in Doubles, and Baton Pass Zapdos (iirc that's an XD Poke) could be nice.

There's also Baton Pass Solrock (not anymore much, but used to be back in the days) and Lunatone. Baton Pass Hypno is cool too.

How can I get air slash on my Xatu? I have X and I was looking at learnsets; it only learns it in ORAS. I've passed the level it learns it at but its not available via heart scale. Will that work if I trade my Xatu to and ORAS game and go to the reminder? I don't know why they had to change the learnsets between games XP

How can I get air slash on my Xatu? I have X and I was looking at learnsets; it only learns it in ORAS. I've passed the level it learns it at but its not available via heart scale. Will that work if I trade my Xatu to and ORAS game and go to the reminder? I don't know why they had to change the learnsets between games XP
I just checked the serebii dex, and indeed you're right he only learns it at level 25 in oras.
You'll have to do exactly what you said, trade it to an oras game and remind him the move. There's no other way around it I'm afraid (that I'm aware of).

I just checked the serebii dex, and indeed you're right he only learns it at level 25 in oras.
You'll have to do exactly what you said, trade it to an oras game and remind him the move. There's no other way around it I'm afraid (that I'm aware of).
Alright, as long as it's possible. I have my AS game I did a nuzlocke on so that's fine. I got lucky with a six IV and she's all trained so I was going to be upset if I couldn't use her |D

So... I was SR'ing Cobalion and I got one with Jolly nature and the IVs 31/31/31/5/31/31 (even caught it in a Net Ball). Now obviously that's a keep (which I did). But here's the thing: I wanted to give it away a lot and make it free-distributional. But before I can do that, I'm wondering if anyone has a similar Cobalion, and if they're OK with me doing that. Making a Cobalion like that free-distributional would pretty much remove any and all trade value that it had.
It's your Pokemon so you should dictate whether you give it out or not. Having been on the site for a few years I can tell you there aren't many people that will honestly care enough about whether you distributed a flawless cobalion or not. I myself have a jolly cobalion but I'm glad to know that you're considering giving away your better copy:). There will always be haters. Having been on the site for a couple years yeah there were a few people that hated my giveaways and you know what you can tell those people to stop being jealous and to leave you alone. Like I said you dictate your decisions not us. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)