Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep or toss?

Shaymin | Hasty
31/29/30/25/31/31

SpA is obviously lower than I'd like, but everything else is quite acceptable IMO.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Can anyone spare a Female HA Drilbur/Excadrill in a luxury ball? Don't care about IVs or nature

Cheers in advance
If you still need help, I can catch you one for free and trade you it when I check your TSV :)

Does anyone have a spare HA tangela/smoochum or an any ability 5iv magby? I'm willing to offer some 5ivs or breedjects
I can catch you the Tangela for free. Just PM/VM me which ball you'd like it in and your FC!

Yeah (I have others I can reset for), but I was just saying that since you can't control the Nature in this case, it's not that realistic to only "go for" Timid (and Hasty/Naive are the best alternatives).
Shaymin has a terrible physical movepool, unless you really want to nail a counter with Natural Gift you're probably not running any physical attacks on Shaymin, and without a physical attack that SR is the equivalent of a 31/x/11/25/31/31 (6 Def if you're not using Skymin fsr) Timid that also takes extra damage from confusion/Foul Play.

tl;dr
Ultima-Z said:
Try going for timid.

Keep or toss?

Shaymin | Hasty
31/29/30/25/31/31

SpA is obviously lower than I'd like, but everything else is quite acceptable IMO.
I know everyone gave there thought but just thought I would give you a little pointer I guess for the future. 25 special attack for a Pokemon that requires maximum special attack is pretty bad and honestly any stat with a 25 is an auto toss for me. 28 is my minimum for non boosted non important stat. I mean just think of it like this mate you walk into a restaurant with your girlfriend/boyfriend and it's a fancy kick ass restaurant. You're expected to pay a hundred dollars for your meal so you expect it to be good correct? Now I'm just saying when you soft reset a Pokemon you have goal and standards in mind if I'm not mistaken I mean everyone has a goal and standard. Why would you settle for anything less than close to perfect especially because your most likely going to trade the Pokemon. Everyone on smogon wants the Pokemon with the best IV's so why settle for something less than flawless when your audience can find something better with just a few clicks away. Don't take anything I say personal it's just me trying to help you for future reference. Hopefully what I said makes sense. Either ways it's a toss for me.

Is there any way to find the SID of my HeartGold game through gen 6? I caught the Red Gyarados about 5 years ago so there's no way to use the chain to SID tool unless I restart I game.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there any way to find the SID of my HeartGold game through gen 6? I caught the Red Gyarados about 5 years ago so there's no way to use the chain to SID tool unless I restart I game.
Any of the methods in the following flowchart will let you check your SID, as well as TSVs/ESVs:

Alternatively, you could hit me up with your FC over VMs and I could check it for you :D

I finally got my hands on a HA Tyrunt and am trying to breed a female with it, then breed for egg moves. Is it possible to breed the HA tyrunt with an egg move male and get everything I want all on one pokemon?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I finally got my hands on a HA Tyrunt and am trying to breed a female with it, then breed for egg moves. Is it possible to breed the HA tyrunt with an egg move male and get everything I want all on one pokemon?
Assuming "everything I want all on one Pokémon" is just in reference to HA + egg moves; then yes.

Females can pass down egg moves this generation, so all you need to do it put Female HA Tyrunt + compatible male with the move into the daycare, then breed until you have a female HA Tyrunt with the new move. You then breed that female with a male which knows the next move you want to pass... Etc. Until you have all 4 moves and HA [obviously, by the time you're doing the 4th move, you don't need to worry about getting a female, unless you want to].

The problem is that Tyrunt has a 1:7 (F:M) gender ratio, so the "until you have a female HA..." step may take quite a while for each move.

Does anyone have a spare HA Poliwag? I don't care about nature/IVs/gender

Edit: Received. Thanks!

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a spare HA Poliwag? I don't care about nature/IVs/gender
Yup. Put something up on the GTS asking for a Male Lv 1-10 Poliwag with the message LegoFigure11 and VM me the Species, Level and Gender of what you deposited, as well as your IGN

EDIT: Sent!

Last edited:
Anyone got a spare Female HA Snivy? Not bothered about good nature/IVs, but I can offer something better if it does have good competitive qualities.

Also, if anyone has any of the following Pokemon they can trade - either temporarily or permanently (for which I can offer something) - that'd be a big help for completing my 'dex: Mew, Arceus, Shaymin, Meloetta or Keldeo

does anyone have a HA snivy spare or spitback? i have 6 IV jap ditto and a completed living dex so i can probably get you anything you want/need

Anyone got a spare Female HA Snivy? Not bothered about good nature/IVs, but I can offer something better if it does have good competitive qualities.
does anyone have a HA snivy spare or spitback? i have 6 IV jap ditto and a completed living dex so i can probably get you anything you want/need
I can give HA Snivy and I don't want any special pokemon in return, I'd just want you to help me evolve a Poliwhirl and a Seadra.

Edit: taroxaize trade done (also evolved my two pokes)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)