Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. I know critical hits ignore stat boosts but do they ignore boosts on both sides?
If I get a critical hit in one turn and used SD or Bulk up the next turn then get a critical hit again, will the second critical hit do more?

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a question. I know critical hits ignore stat boosts but do they ignore boosts on both sides?
If I get a critical hit in one turn and used SD or Bulk up the next turn then get a critical hit again, will the second critical hit do more?
They ignore stat boosts on the defending side, and stat drops on the attackers side. So in the example you provided, the answer is yes, the second hit would do more.

They ignore stat boosts on the defending side, and stat drops on the attackers side. So in the example you provided, the answer is yes, the second hit would do more.
This is all true unless you're playing Gen I (maybe Gen II as well? I don't know). Critical hits ignore all stat changes in Gen I.

This is all true unless you're playing Gen I (maybe Gen II as well? I don't know). Critical hits ignore all stat changes in Gen I.
I see. I was asking because I wanted to know if I could run storm throw with bulk up for my competitive team in ORAS.

Also LF HA Bergmite (preferably with recover)
And someone to help me evolve my pumpkaboo (nvm used the GTS for this one)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)