Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone happen to have an Ice Safari with Snover or a Dive Ball HA spitback? Feel free to CML for spitbacks I can offer in return.

looking for missing legends to complete my dex the ones im missing are

• shaymin
  • victini
  • meloetta
  • genesect
i have shiny, HA and other pokemon to offer such as

• arceus
  • shiny quilava
  • shiny charizard
  • shiny galade
  • shiny clefable
  • shiny wailord
  • shiny claucher
  • shiny growlithe
  • shiny vulpix
  • shiny groundon
  • shiny whimsicott
  • shiny alakazam
  • mew two

looking for missing legends to complete my dex the ones im missing are

• shaymin
  • victini
  • meloetta
  • genesect
i have shiny, HA and other pokemon to offer such as

• arceus
  • shiny quilava
  • shiny charizard
  • shiny galade
  • shiny clefable
  • shiny wailord
  • shiny claucher
  • shiny growlithe
  • shiny vulpix
  • shiny groundon
  • shiny whimsicott
  • shiny alakazam
  • mew two

can you list the info on groudon (OT, nature, IVs, ball)? I got a hexaflawless Shaymin from Gen 4 legit event

Looking for a cloner and a maxsoft code. My friend is going to gamestop to get me a dragonite code no promises but I can trade someone that and I also have a charizard code as well.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
the groundon is not gen 6 but is shiny with 6iv adamant nature
Then it's a hack. Only possibility for this nature + IVs would be Gen 5 event(s), which were Japanese only, and (AFAIK) shiny locked.

Edit:
Twasn't shiny locked actually, only the R/S Anniversary Event was and Fukuoka Groudon was not.
• oCom shiny locks Esmeya

In which case, it's a hack if it isn't Japanese and in a Cherish Ball.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Then it's a hack. Only possibility for this nature + IVs would be Gen 5 event(s), which were Japanese only, and (AFAIK) shiny locked.
Twasn't shiny locked actually, only the R/S Anniversary Event was and Fukuoka Groudon was not.

Hey People, I am softresetting a Naughty Zekrom now and I wanted to know what IV Split would be the best ? i am know aiming for 31/31/31/31/31/31 but is this possible and would it be last to long ?

Hey People, I am softresetting a Naughty Zekrom now and I wanted to know what IV Split would be the best ? i am know aiming for 31/31/31/31/31/31 but is this possible and would it be last to long ?
It's technically as possible as any other IV spread, but you should definitely be prepared to settle at some point.

Aside from the standard "28+ on relevant" stats thing, make sure speed and the boosted stat (in this case attack) are perfect. Depending on how the numbers pan out I think you could get away with something slightly lower on the lowered defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)