Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick and taking the day off work, I'm gonna finally SR Articuno in X. Does anyone have a good capture Pokemon I could use to make it alittle more manageable? Something to check Speed and HP at least. I havn't really tried a serious SR in years.

Also, Timid or Modest?

I'm sick and taking the day off work, I'm gonna finally SR Articuno in X. Does anyone have a good capture Pokemon I could use to make it alittle more manageable? Something to check Speed and HP at least. I havn't really tried a serious SR in years.

Also, Timid or Modest?
Go with Modest, since there already is a flawless Timid one around here.

Casual question: do any of you who breed Pokemon do it moreso for the sake of breeding or for adding something to your collection than you do for actually using it? I swear about 95% of the time I spend in in-game competitive stuff is either breeding, training or just staring at my 'mons fondly. The other 5 is battling :/ is this weird? Even online, I prefer just reading stuff and participating in discussions and theorymonning than laddering. Anybody else in the same boat?
I do a little bit of everything. I don't see myself as a top tier battler, I enjoy trying different builds. In most of the PGL Events, and the little I battle on Showdown, I am usually around a .500 win percentage.

I try to breed for other people. I have a shop on another forum, but the events don't seem as popular as they use to be.

I am currently running a mono-type doubles series, no legends and no megas, and I am running a bug team. In this series each participant gets to draft a type and then nobody else can select that type as their main type.

Oddly enough my Mono Bug team was 10-3 on Random Rated Doubles on PSS.

I enjoy learning new things on the competitive side, I just can't seem to improve my record. haha

Hi guys, I'm looking for a few fabulous (not sure it's how they are called in English) legendary pokemons. I need Meloetta, Manaphy, Shaymin and Keldeo in order to finish completing my national pokedex.
I have some few shinies to trade (some from wonder trade, like elektabuzz, nidorina, vullaby x2, lickitung, and others from my own Y version, like gulpin and carvanha), some strategic 5IVs lvl 1 pokemons (got a pretty long list in French, ask me which ones you seek for, I'll tell you if I have them), some events (halloween pumpkaboo, october 2014 shiny gengar, spring 2015 shiny charizard) and some shiny strategic pokemons (4IV Adamant except sp att and spd charizard X without charizardite X, 5IV except sp att jolly Strong Jaws Tryrantrum with elemental fangs).

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Are there any Gen III-IV exclusive move tutors that a Jolly Jirachi would want, besides Body Slam and Dynamic Punch?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a male parent, preferably with an HP Fire, Rock, or Ice spread. Must be one of the following and carry the move Extrasensory:
Nuzleaf
Exeggcute
Togetic/Togekiss

Offering the result of breeding or something from thread.

Looking for a male parent, preferably with an HP Fire, Rock, or Ice spread. Must be one of the following and carry the move Extrasensory:
Nuzleaf
Exeggcute
Togetic/Togekiss

Offering the result of breeding or something from thread.
I guess you are trying to breed budew? I got an hp fire one with extrasensory.

Casual question: do any of you who breed Pokemon do it moreso for the sake of breeding or for adding something to your collection than you do for actually using it? I swear about 95% of the time I spend in in-game competitive stuff is either breeding, training or just staring at my 'mons fondly. The other 5 is battling :/ is this weird? Even online, I prefer just reading stuff and participating in discussions and theorymonning than laddering. Anybody else in the same boat?
Nice question! I started playing competitively on gen 4 and my favorite tier was (until very recently) ubers. So I needed to learn how to RNG to get good mons to battle and that's how I started on WiFi. I also caught many legends needed for OU (Heatran, Azelf, etc) but didn't have all the pokes I needed to actually do OU back then. I think I had a grand total of 5 WiFi battles in Gen 4 even though I had +80 flawless pokes.

My impression has always been that most of wifiers are more into collecting and trading than actual battling. Which is why I enjoy WiFi tourneys, it is a great chance for people here to duke it out with shinies and what not.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a few fabulous (not sure it's how they are called in English) legendary pokemons. I need Meloetta, Manaphy, Shaymin and Keldeo in order to finish completing my national pokedex.
I have some few shinies to trade (some from wonder trade, like elektabuzz, nidorina, vullaby x2, lickitung, and others from my own Y version, like gulpin and carvanha), some strategic 5IVs lvl 1 pokemons (got a pretty long list in French, ask me which ones you seek for, I'll tell you if I have them), some events (halloween pumpkaboo, october 2014 shiny gengar, spring 2015 shiny charizard) and some shiny strategic pokemons (4IV Adamant except sp att and spd charizard X without charizardite X, 5IV except sp att jolly Strong Jaws Tryrantrum with elemental fangs).

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
If you don't mind it transferred, I can catch one in White for you.
I do appreciate the effort, but I got one from someone else!! I do however have another request. I'm looking for a Dialga just for NatDex purposes. I don't want to keep it, just trade and then trade right back.

In my trade thread I have two enters in between all of my Pokemon. But every time I save after editing the post, some of the enters just randomly disappear. Or even worse, sometimes random enters are added in between. This is beyond annoying. Do anyone else experience this?

I decided to use white | instead of enters. But there are still random enters being added over time. It doesn't matter much for the info of my Pokemon, but me and my OCD want to have everything neat and clean, so I have to edit the posts every time to add/remove random enters. Any idea what I can do about this, if there's anything at all?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
In my trade thread I have two enters in between all of my Pokemon. But every time I save after editing the post, some of the enters just randomly disappear. Or even worse, sometimes random enters are added in between. This is beyond annoying. Do anyone else experience this?

I decided to use white | instead of enters. But there are still random enters being added over time. It doesn't matter much for the info of my Pokemon, but me and my OCD want to have everything neat and clean, so I have to edit the posts every time to add/remove random enters. Any idea what I can do about this, if there's anything at all?
happens to me too, same with hide tags being randomly added which is way worse than the spaces IMO. i find using space bars, in addition to the enters (didnt know how else to say that), helps keep the place of things. from time to time a random space will pop up, but its managable. this has happened on bith my ipad and computer

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
MattaPod Fluke : These issues are because BB Code isn't particularly good at "predicting" what you're wanting it to do; so when you use the "Rich Text Editor" feature, but use a lot of formatting (Bolds, etc., which are common in threads) it sometimes fails to guess what you were intending it to do.

If you use the "BB Code Edit" mode (the page and spanner icon at the far right of the toolbar) to make edits to your threads these things shouldn't happen.

MattaPod Fluke : These issues are because BB Code isn't particularly good at "predicting" what you're wanting it to do; so when you use the "Rich Text Editor" feature, but use a lot of formatting (Bolds, etc., which are common in threads) it sometimes fails to guess what you were intending it to do.

If you use the "BB Code Edit" mode (the page and spanner icon at the far right of the toolbar) to make edits to your threads these things shouldn't happen.
It looks like it's working for now. Thanks a bunch. I'll definitely keep using BB Code Editor to smooth out bigger edits done in Rich Text Editor.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a Luxury Ball and/or Nest Ball HA Kangaskhan (EMs like Double-Edge would be appreciated); if you have them, feel free to CMT for them.

Edit: Helped

Last edited:
I have questions about TSV and ESV. What's the difference between the two?

and

If I understand it right, everybody has a TSV. That TSV is always the same for that person. But someone else can have the same TSV, despite having a different OT and ID. If those people hatch eggs for each other, the hatch will always be shiny. Is this true?

So let's say my TSV is 1234, and Mr. X's TSV is also 1234. I send him 30 random eggs I bred myself. Will they all be shiny when Mr. X hatches them for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)