Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for someone to clone a rnged cobalion (31/6/31/31/30/31 timid) for me, only need one copy although wouldn't mind two. And whoever clones it can keep a copy for themselves (non-redistribute I guess?)

Also been thinking of opening my own trade thread although I don't have that many pokemon to trade overall would it be wise to open a thread then start possibly building up more of a selection or just take what I have and have access to/can do and make a thread with that before trying to flesh it out.
Are you still in need of a cloner? No one seemed to have replied yet ;x

Are you still in need of a cloner? No one seemed to have replied yet ;x
yeah I still need a cloner haven't had much success with trying to clone with two 3dses

my FC is 0791-1420-0423

Edit: I guess 5 clones?

Second Edit: Thank you very much

Last edited:
yeah I still need a cloner haven't had much success with trying to clone with two 3dses

my FC is 0791-1420-0423
I can clone in bulks, do you want more than 2 back?

edit: didn't see your edit lol, going back online

second edit: no problem, sir

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Is a neutral nature on an arceus decent if it has near-perfect ivs? (31/31/31/31/31/30)
Neutral natures, as well as Lax and Gentle are never useful on any Pokemon. If you're SRing, it's best to not bother checking IVs if you get such a nature; it saves time and heartbreak.

If it makes you feel better, I tossed a hexaflawless Diancie the other night because it was Docile.

Neutral natures, as well as Lax and Gentle are never useful on any Pokemon. If you're SRing, it's best to not bother checking IVs if you get such a nature; it saves time and heartbreak.

If it makes you feel better, I tossed a hexaflawless Diancie the other night because it was Docile.
All this soft resetting talk makes me nervous for my first soft-reset...^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)