Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, it wasnt entirely legit...i masterballed it, but in all honesty its really just rng abused. The crobat i caught beforehand to fnd out my SID was legit though

Hi guys, just have a technical question regarding the Mystery Gift mechanic. Will the delivery girl in the pokecenter ever disappear if I don't claim my gift within a certain periods of time? I'm asking because I'm thinking about SRing the shiny Rayquaza, but in between I might want to squeeze in some breeding and doing other stuffs. By doing other things, i might get away from the monotony nature of SRing :)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So PSA to everyone who is going to be soft resetting this event Rayquaza:

If you have to ask keep/toss, it means that you aren't totally happy with it, so it's a toss. I'm sure I'm not the only person on this forum who is sick of all the garbage keep/toss posts every time there's an event legendary that comes out.

Before you start SRing, set yourself some standards, and don't keep anything that doesn't meet your criteria. Write it down, even. Something like this:
Rayquaza Goals:

Adamant / Jolly: 31/31/27+/x/27+/31
Naive / Hasty: 31/31/25+/31/25+/31
Timid: 31/x/27+/31/27+/31
When you've found something that meets your standards, keep it. Don't post about it asking if it's good, because you already know that it's good enough for you, and that's what matters. Advertise it in your trade thread, and start making trades. Anything else is just pandering for attention and likes.

Hope this helps reduce some of the unnecessary posts!

Hi guys, just have a technical question regarding the Mystery Gift mechanic. Will the delivery girl in the pokecenter ever disappear if I don't claim my gift within a certain periods of time? I'm asking because I'm thinking about SRing the shiny Rayquaza, but in between I might want to squeeze in some breeding and doing other stuffs. By doing other things, i might get away from the monotony nature of SRing :)
Nope, she'll always be waiting.

LF: Shiny Ho-Oh in a Friend Ball.

Oh and I have question. I saw that the user Pokéguy has over 6000 posts. However, when I looked at the 'Forum Presence' tab on his profile, I saw this:

As you can see this shows that he doesn't even have 2500 posts. How can this be? How can it show that he has 6000+ posts while in fact he barely has 2500?

Moderaror edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and I have question. I saw that the user Pokéguy has over 6000 posts. However, when I looked at the 'Forum Presence' tab on his profile, I saw this:

As you can see this shows that he doesn't even have 2500 posts. How can this be? How can it show that he has 6000+ posts while in fact he barely has 2500?
Well, posts can be deleted over time, but the postcount stays. I mean, years back, I had my own thread with some other guys, but it's long gone now. It's probably something like that. =P

Well, posts can be deleted over time, but the postcount stays. I mean, years back, I had my own thread with some other guys, but it's long gone now. It's probably something like that. =P
But more than 4000 posts that are 'gone'? I doubt it. Seems a little far-fetched. Can an admin or mod clarify this for me?

Posts could possibly archived, posted in hidden forums that don't show in the list you posted, some posts posted in certain forums might not add to the post counter, or simply: the list is flawed. Even in my profile, it doesn't exactly add up to 339, so there really shouldn't be anything to worry about...

LF Chimchar line with the EMs Blaze Kick, Encore, Fake Out, & Quick Guard. Gender/Ability/Nature unnecessary
I have one for trade with almost the same set of egg moves: Encore, Fake Out, Quick Guard and Counter. CMT for it. If the Chimchar is to your liking, feel free to leave a message.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)