Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looks I managed to get a shiny naive flawless snorunt. Thanks to thomaz for doing the esv checking and the player from gamefaqs named "Ddarkar" (with the tsv: 1973) for hatching it. :)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Ddarkar/boards

Now that I managed to get the shiny snorunt, what should I do with the other Pokemon egg (with the esv: 3778)? Through it away after I hatch it or keep it just case?
totally up to you. you can give it away, hold onto it in case a match pops up.. hatch it and use the mon or release it etc.

The thing is that the hour you say is like 2 am here. Mmm, we may have to do it with the gts. Put a caterpie or a ziggy in the gts when you come over asking for a level 51-60 azu, and write Judai in the text. Then reply here so I will trde it to you when I wake up tomorrow.
Sure. I'll put a torchic breedject up.

Looking to trade for a flawless shiny Camerupt on matching ball. Modest nature preferred. VM/PM me to set up a trade, got plenty of kb tsv shinies

I'd just like to double check something here regarding breeding because I am incredibly frustrated at the moment.

I have a male 6x 31 parent with a destiny knot and a female axew with 31/31/31/x/31/31 in the daycare with an everstone. The odds of getting another 31/31/31/x/31/31/ should be 1/6 right? Since the destiny knot needs to avoid passing the SpA stat down? I have gone through 15 eggs now and I know probability is a bitch but I just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Thanks guys

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd just like to double check something here regarding breeding because I am incredibly frustrated at the moment.

I have a male 6x 31 parent with a destiny knot and a female axew with 31/31/31/x/31/31 in the daycare with an everstone. The odds of getting another 31/31/31/x/31/31/ should be 1/6 right? Since the destiny knot needs to avoid passing the SpA stat down? I have gone through 15 eggs now and I know probability is a bitch but I just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Thanks guys
youre not missing anything. keep at it and youll get it soon

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm looking for:

- Female Timid Dedenne in Ultra Ball with x/x/x/31/31/31
- Female Adamant Pumpkaboo in Heal Ball with x/x/x/00/31/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)