Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
In search of a quick cloning service (like everyone else on this page apparently O.o). Just two BR Pokémon (Whimsicott and Ferrothorn), you can keep copies. VM/PM if interested!

Edit: Got it handled

Last edited:
Im looking for a Jirachi 5 or 6 flawless with Impish or Jolly Nature! PM me and i will send you a "big list "of competitive pokemon i got! shineys, flawless matching ball and so on

looking for ability capsule
I have a long list of breedable stuff in case you need something but right now I try to breed a shiny horsea in a loveball...I could trade a perfect normal one and its modest
i could also trade some imperfect shinies like loveball mareep, loveball marill, healball craniodos

Edit:
thx for the ability capsule, Hells_Gate

Last edited:
looking for ability capsule
I have a long list of breedable stuff in case you need something but right now I try to breed a shiny horsea in a loveball...I could trade a perfect normal one and its modest
i could also trade some imperfect shinies like loveball mareep, loveball marill, healball craniodos
I'll give you one for free. Just finishing a trade, after that I'll add you.
EDIT: Thanks for the Horsea ^^

Last edited:
:mad:LF; female Dratini HA in any interesting ball (Heal/dream etc) spitback is fine. will trade 5iv poke holding any battle maison item
I can give you a Dratini egg that I just bred for free. It's in a Nest ball though, but has 4 egg moves. VM me if you're interested :)

B01 1,4 Dratini (♀) Adamant Marvel Scale 31.31.31.8.31.31 Electric 1101

I can give you a Dratini egg that I just bred for free. It's in a Nest ball though, but has 4 egg moves. VM me if you're interested :)

B01 1,4 Dratini (♀) Adamant Marvel Scale 31.31.31.8.31.31 Electric 1101
I might have to settle for a boring pokeball, I just bred a 6iv one (all 31) but going for -speed nature so all 31 isn't much good! But since I'm gonna use a mixed set I do need a 6iv mon and it'll be easier to breed with what iv just got (did any of that make sense?!!) thank you anyway though

looking for someone trust worthy to clone my sr reshiram. You can keep a non-redi copy. Ill be back soon to see who has responded.
Also need an iv check on it :) thanks

:mad:LF; female Dratini HA in any interesting ball (Heal/dream etc) spitback is fine. will trade 5iv poke holding any battle maison item
I might have to settle for a boring pokeball, I just bred a 6iv one (all 31) but going for -speed nature so all 31 isn't much good! But since I'm gonna use a mixed set I do need a 6iv mon and it'll be easier to breed with what iv just got (did any of that make sense?!!) thank you anyway though
do you still need this ? i have one 31/31/31/x/31/31 marvel scale in a dream ball.

from what i understand you don't need this anymore .

Last edited:
Looking for a Dratini with Marvel Scale. I have quite abit (and I mean quite abit...) of spitbacks of Dratini with 4-5 IV's, but no Marvel scale. I also have quite abit of Feebas spitbacks for trade. Could really use the help, thanks.

Looking for a Dratini with Marvel Scale. I have quite abit (and I mean quite abit...) of spitbacks of Dratini with 4-5 IV's, but no Marvel scale. I also have quite abit of Feebas spitbacks for trade. Could really use the help, thanks.
deposit something into GTS asking for a female 1-10 dratini with a message so i know it's you ( or just put TyVip )

~Cheers

Bump!

I am going to begin breeding again soon I realized that all this time I haven't even got an oval charm so I am trying to fill out my Pokedex now.
LF:
Swampert
Roserade
Donphan
Rhydon

I do not need to keep the Pokemon as I am just filling out the dex. I will probably catch/level up some of these myself (if I ever get around to that) but to save time I just posted all I am missing here.

Thanks in the advance to those who reply and thanks to both Usernamesarestupid and eeveefan for completely most of this list already! :3
Edit: Thanks to Usernamesarestupid, Eeveefan, and TyVip my mission is complete. :3

Last edited:
add me i can help you with that. The last couple days you post during weekdays so i couldn't have time to help you :p
I just added you, thanks again! :3

Edit: Anyways, can someone tell me their opinion on which poke balls look best on both non-shiny and shiny Kangaskhan? I'm starting to get into the matching poke ball thing for breedables only. Because SRing for legends in a crappy poke ball (catch rate wise) would drive me more crazy then it already does so I am not going to bother with that. X3

Last edited:

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion

Edit: Anyways, can someone tell me their opinion on which poke balls look best on both non-shiny and shiny Kangaskhan? I'm starting to get into the matching poke ball thing for breedables only. Because SRing for legends in a crappy poke ball (catch rate wise) would drive me more crazy then it already does so I am not going to bother with that. X3

Ultra ball or luxury ball for non shiny Kangaskhan. Safari ball Heavy Ball for shiny Kangaskhan.

Thanks to both of you! Now just one question to clear up. If I have a Ditto and a female Pokemon that is in a (for example) great ball does the ball get passed down? or does that only work with males in the same egg group instead of Ditto? I think it works both ways but I never actually bother with it before. XP

Thanks to both of you! Now just one question to clear up. If I have a Ditto and a female Pokemon that is in a (for example) great ball does the ball get passed down? or does that only work with males in the same egg group instead of Ditto? I think it works both ways but I never actually bother with it before. XP
As long as a female is involved in the process, the female's ball always gets passed down. Ditto or no Ditto doesn't matter.

For example...
The only way you could ever breed a Kangaskhan in a Poké Ball would be to have a mother in a Poké Ball to begin with.

As long as a female is involved in the process, the female's ball always gets passed down. Ditto or no Ditto doesn't matter.

For example...
The only way you could ever breed a Kangaskhan in a Poké Ball would be to have a mother in a Poké Ball to begin with.
Alright! Makes sense :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)