Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a 5-6iv jolly Yveltal. I'm offering either a shiny 6iv BR Bold Porygon2 or a shiny event Diancie.

I have other stuff to offer, but would want a clone.

Anyone have any leftover Maxsoft Arceus codes? Long shot I know but I never knew the event existed. I could wait till August now I guess if not. Thanks! :)

I'm not sure where to ask this so I'll just dump the question here.

If I mix records with Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, is there a chance for a Swarm of Seedots to appear in Sapphire even if I never saw a Swarm in Ruby? Bulbepedia mentions this: "The record mixing feature of Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald allows players to give an outbreak they've seen to other players, regardless of whether that outbreak would naturally occur in the player's game. The traded outbreaks will be announced on television in the following days after mixing records." But when I go to the page of Seedot, it mentions that Seedot is only available through a Swarm after mixing records with Ruby (but I'm not sure Ruby can actually have a Seedot Swarm to begin with).

So, what is it? Also, do I need to finish both Ruby and Sapphire to get Swarming to activate? I'll probably just test anyway, but I wanna be sure.

I'm looking for a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Dialga for VGC 16. PM me if you have one !
[EDIT] I also look for a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Kyogre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)