Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to change the mirage spots without having to wait the whole day?
You can soft reset for Mirage Spots:

1. Make sure you have no notifications in the BuzzNav before starting and your offline then save.
2. Turn on wifi
3. You will get the notification to update your mirage spots (unless you already reach your quota for the day).
4. If desired mirage spot doesn't appear reset.

Works for me but I can never get the Mirage Island with Flash Cannon on it for some reason. XC

Last edited:
How? News to me.
What Blizzicane said.

1. Make sure you have no notifications in the BuzzNav before starting and your offline then save.
2. Turn on wifi
3. You will get the notification to update your mirage spots (unless you already reach your quota for the day).

Works for me but I can never get the Mirage Island with Flash Cannon on it for some reason. XC
Small thing but I noticed if you have seen more mirage spots more appear. Throw in soft resetting and it should increase your odds. Just a small thing.

I have literally nothing to offer though, that fine with you?
i can give it to you for free if MarkVII asks for something you don't have ~ , unless he also give it to you for free .

female adamant marvel scale 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a dream ball .

I can trade in about 2 hours .

~ Cheers :P

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hello everyone.

im looking for people who would like to contribute to a running giveaway revolving around all of the mythical pokemon being released this year (which is freakin awesome by the way). if you are willing to:
soft reset
donate
distribute (only if you can clone)
make art

or any other valuable skill that might help, please pm me. thanks

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hello everyone.

im looking for people who would like to contribute to a running giveaway revolving around all of the mythical pokemon being released this year (which is freakin awesome by the way). if you are willing to:
soft reset
donate
distribute
make art

I can make you gross art, but you already know that. Yeah, too lazy to PM sue me - also can do generic formatting.

You can soft reset the mirage spots.

2. Turn on wifi

Sweet, thank you!!
EDIT: wait, I don't understand. By turn on wifi, do you mean connect online by using the PSS? Or just using the wifi switch?

EDIT AGAIN: never mind, it's working :)

Last edited:
hello everyone.

soft reset
donate
distribute
make art

I can distribute the Pokemon but I guessing you would rather have someone who can actually clone them which I can't do Q_Q.

2. Turn on wifi

I've been doing this trick, but only 3/10 times or so have I actually received new mail. Is there something I'm doing wrong or I should know about when doing this? I have no mail before connecting online.

I've been doing this trick, but only 3/10 times or so have I actually received new mail. Is there something I'm doing wrong or I should know about when doing this? I have no mail before connecting online.
Weird, you should receive new mail each time unless you already gotten mail that day from PSS at least that is how its been working for me.

Edit: Wait do you mean new mail? or do you mean the same spots are reappearing because the latter happens a lot but it does change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)