Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 1 Mew code that expires Today (5/31). Will trade it for some other code or Poké or just a copy of what you SR out of this. PM me if interested. Please be aware it expires today so it should be done ASAP.

Sorry to ask a probably stupid question, but I was able to beg ask a friend for a HA Heal Ball Shelmet. Is that possible ball for an HA Shelmet? I just want to check before I start breeding it.

For Zygarde should I synchronize + master ball or sr like jirachi?
For Zygarde, definitely go Synchronize + Dusk or Nest Ball. ;) The event doesn't add anything so if you're aiming for a specific Zygarde, then Synch is the way to go. Especially if the ball can match.

Edit:

Jirachi - #385 (Quiet)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 30
Speed: 3

Toss right? :/

Last edited:
Hello,
does someone have a Gengar with Sludge Wave, Timid nature and good IVs.

I would trade anything which is in my trade or one of my new RNGed Pokemon

Piplup
Nature: Calm, Modest, Timid
Move: Agility, Hydropump, Yawn, Defog
DV: 31/00/31/31/31/31

Bagon
Nature: Naiv, Timid, Jolly, Impish
Move: Hydropump, Dragon Dance, Defog
DV: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Vibrava
Nature: Timid, Naiv, Careful, Adamant, Jolly, Bold
Move: Defog
DV: 31/31/31/31/31/31

These are all SS RNGs and I will add them to my trade thread when I finished to RNG all useful Defog users.
I prob still have a flawless gengar/gastly in my 4th or 5th gen game if I hadn't transferred it yet. I believe the only way gengar with a pentagon can learn sludge wave is through the event. Anyways, lmk if you are interested.

What ball do you guys prefer on a Dragalge (regular and shiny)? I just got one in a Premier ball but I'm thinking of breeding some in different balls as well. Torn between Heal and Luxury.

Good evening,

I am trying to create a living dex, and I am currently searching for a Farfetch'd, Exeggcute, Seel and Mr. Mime. If you can help with any of these let me know, and I will see if I have anything you need.

3DS code 2208 6049 5807

Completed

Last edited:
I have a Palkia who is 31/10-13/31/31/28-29/31, Timid with Hidden Power Dark. Is this worth keeping? I would be happy with it myself but I am more concerned with the potential to trade.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
What ball do you guys prefer on a Dragalge (regular and shiny)? I just got one in a Premier ball but I'm thinking of breeding some in different balls as well. Torn between Heal and Luxury.
Like Heal for the regular. As for the shiny, Nest and Dive work well: Nest matches the head, while Dive matches the body. And welcome to Smogon!

edit:

Good evening,

I am trying to create a living dex, and I am currently searching for a Farfetch'd, Exeggcute, Seel and Mr. Mime. If you can help with any of these let me know, and I will see if I have anything you need.

3DS code 2208 6049 5807
Welcome to Smogon! I can help with the Farfetch'd and Seel (will probably be a Dewgong if that's alright). If all you need are the Pokemon then I'll message you when I have them. Otherwise if you'd like to specify a ball then feel free to PM/VM me in the meantime.

edit2: formatting is hard

Welcome to Smogon! I can help with the Farfetch'd and Seel (will probably be a Dewgong if that's alright). If all you need are the Pokemon then I'll message you when I have them. Otherwise if you'd like to specify a ball then feel free to PM/VM me in the meantime.

edit2: formatting is hard
Thanks!

I have a Palkia who is 31/10-13/31/31/28-29/31, Timid with Hidden Power Dark. Is this worth keeping? I would be happy with it myself but I am more concerned with the potential to trade.
HP Dark means that Atk is 11 or 13 and SpDef is 29. It's definitely worth keeping for personal value. As for trade value, it might get some attention but it might not. Depends on how much people are wiling to overlook the 29 SpDef.

Hey, I'm a bit new here on smogon, could I please have someone help me? I need someone to trade with so I can evolve my phantump. My FC is 2080-0586-6136

For trade value, not exactly worth keeping. HP Dark is rather useless, (not that Palkia relies on Hidden Power) and most here are going to want 31/x/30+/31/30+/31 for a Timid Palkia. It's up to you, though, as the one point lost in Special Defense at level 50 (two at level 100) isn't really going to break it as an offensive Pokemon, but there's slightly less trade value in it because of those missing Special Defense points.
Suicune - #245 (Bold) : 31/x/27/31/31/ 31

For personal battling use only, not trading. Toss or keep?
With the boosted stat being imperfect, it's a toss. Try to at least aim for 31/x/31/28+/31/31.

Last edited:
Can anyone sort me out with a female HA foongus (good IVs and a bold/calm nature appreciated)? Happy to trade for equal value, especially in the case of a good nature and/or IV spread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)