Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone maybe have an extra dusk &/or firestone theyd be willing too part with???

Ugh, so when im at gamestop getting a new 3ds and game ((im sick of saying this but my stuff was stolen a year ago and i quit/ didnt replace till now)) im thinking to myself "x/y or oras?" ... i picked oras because it has those badass move tutors... big mistake... im finding out now that a ton of items and pokemon are really tricky too get espically if your playing through for the first time.. i also dunno what ima do without friend safari...

Anyhow any help would be great, right now im just looking for those stones, im also going to need a destiny knot but by the time i clear the story too check ivs on breeding i know where too grab it...

Thanks guys...

Edit: also looking for a heat rock

Last edited:
Does anyone maybe have an extra dusk &/or firestone theyd be willing too part with???

Ugh, so when im at gamestop getting a new 3ds and game ((im sick of saying this but my stuff was stolen a year ago and i quit/ didnt replace till now)) im thinking to myself "x/y or oras?" ... i picked oras because it has those badass move tutors... big mistake... im finding out now that a ton of items and pokemon are really tricky too get espically if your playing through for the first time.. i also dunno what ima do without friend safari...

Anyhow any help would be great, right now im just looking for those stones, im also going to need a destiny knot but by the time i clear the story too check ivs on breeding i know where too grab it...

Thanks guys...
I can give you a fire stone, I'm out of dusk stones unfortunately though. I can also give you a destiny knot and an everstone as well.

Is this the correct place to ask for a Move Tutor trade to ORAS for a Move I need on a Pokemon? My bred Pawniard requires the tutor move Role Play, but I do not own a copy of ORAS nor do I have any friends with it available, I only have X available to me at the moment (saving for Pokemon Moon, so I don't plan on buying either game with the money I have saved over for the preorder).

Icy Wind and/or Tailwind if possible (Icy Wind is a higher priority) on my Skarmory would be another miracle if this is indeed the correct spot for a Move Tutor trade request. Thank you in advance.

Is this the correct place to ask for a Move Tutor trade to ORAS for a Move I need on a Pokemon? My bred Pawniard requires the tutor move Role Play, but I do not own a copy of ORAS nor do I have any friends with it available, I only have X available to me at the moment (saving for Pokemon Moon, so I don't plan on buying either game with the money I have saved over for the preorder).

Icy Wind and/or Tailwind if possible (Icy Wind is a higher priority) on my Skarmory would be another miracle if this is indeed the correct spot for a Move Tutor trade request. Thank you in advance.
Im sure your in the right spot... someone will probably get at you... i would do it but i just had to restart from scratch, so im still playing through the oras story... if you dont find someone before i get far enough ill do it.

Hi! I have 187 BP I don't need. Would you like some help, or also extra help on any other moves as well?

Guys I need some advice for a matching ball issue xD
Wanna breed Roserade, I've lot of female in balls but I don't know what to chose (he has quite a shit color pattern in the shiny form, I have to say that).
I've to decide among:
Dusk Ball (HA), Dream Ball (HA), Friend Ball and Safari Ball.
Which one is the best in your opinion?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Guys I need some advice for a matching ball issue xD
Wanna breed Roserade, I've lot of female in balls but I don't know what to chose (he has quite a shit color pattern in the shiny form, I have to say that).
I've to decide among:
Dusk Ball (HA), Dream Ball (HA), Friend Ball and Safari Ball.
Which one is the best in your opinion?
Personally, I prefer Dusk Ball. The green and black of the ball fits well with the Black flower and its body, while the purple animation fits with its Purple flower.

Hierarchy of breeding moves
-volt tackle
-mother's egg moves
-father's egg moves
-TM/HM moves
-inherited level up moves
-baby's default lvl 1 moveset
Hierarchy of breeding moves
volt tackle
mother's egg moves
father's egg moves
TM/HM moves
inherited level up moves
baby's default lvl 1 moveset
didn't even quote my post
Edit: not meant to trigger or start a war , I just knew that wording seemed familiar

Also bumping this: I really want to know
I got you. PM me
Edit: So I have a shiny sandslash. I got a rhyperior with strain 0 pokerus(the hacked one that goes away at midnight without the little smiley face)from the GTS. I accidentally spread the pokerus to sandslash. I realized the mistake(he didn't gain evs while having pokerus) and cured him at midnight. Is he now considered a hacked Pokémon , even though he was wild caught by me?
I really hope not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)