Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a Calm HP Ice Nihilego worth keeping? I'm leaning towards resetting again, but I want to make sure.

IVs are 30/11/28/31/31/31
I guess if you want a special tank its decent. Id aim for an offensive set with Timid.

I wouldn't use Nihilego defensively. Rock/Poison is not great defensively, coupled by Nihilego's utter shit physical defense is no bueno for any defensive pokemon. The x4 weakness to Ground makes the frailty even worse. Any tickle of a random Earthquake will OHKO it. Stuff That Nihilego is supposed to check like Charizard-Y can simply run EQ to kill it.

You're choice though. The offensive suicide lead set with Sash seems to be the most practical.

Is it possible to please to do some trades for evolving some of my Pokemon please? The Pokemon I need evolved are feebas, electabuzz, phantump, kadabra, magmar, poliwhirl, graveler, scyther and porygon twice, could someone help please?

Last edited:
I'm currently trying to reset for an HP Fire Nihilego and have 2 questions:

Do legendary Pokémon (i.e. Nihilego) still have three IVs of 31 in S/M??
Is the time that it takes to get the Nihilego going to be worth it (is Nihilego good)? I've caught probably close to 100 of them and no luck.

Thanks.

I'm currently trying to reset for an HP Fire Nihilego and have 2 questions:

Do legendary Pokémon (i.e. Nihilego) still have three IVs of 31 in S/M??
Is the time that it takes to get the Nihilego going to be worth it (is Nihilego good)? I've caught probably close to 100 of them and no luck.

Thanks.
Legendaries have four perfect IV's guaranteed. This means HP Fighting is impossible, but everything else is possible.

Nihilego isn't super impressive IMO but it's still pretty good.

Looking for HA passimian and a destiny knot. Can offer galvanize geodudes and snow warning Vulpix in return. Have some rare berries such as liechi, ganlon and apicot to offer as well.

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Can someone pls explain to me what TSV shinies are and the whole deal about it? Am curious thanks
Every trainer has a hidden value that's determined by the TID and SID called Trainer Shiny Value (TSV), and every Pokemon have a value based on the PID called Egg (or Pokemon) Shiny Value (ESV). If the Pokemon's ESV matches up with the trainers TSV, you get a shiny. When a Pokemon egg is generated, whether it'll hatch a shiny or not is not determined yet. But its ESV is generated, so you can trade the egg to someone who has a TSV that matches the ESV and the mon in the egg will hatch as a shiny on their game.

People who have the capability to check ESV's and TSV's tend to farm up eggs in their boxes, then check to see if any of the eggs have a ESV that matches with someone who has registered their TSV on the Smogon Shiny value thread, then have the person with the TSV that matches one of their eggs' ESV hatch the egg. This method makes it a lot more easy to get shinies with good IVs than just MM'ing, but it does have some downsides. Like the one who hatches the egg will be the only one who can nickname the shiny, not the one who bred the egg. It also relies on both the producer of the egg and the hatcher to fulfil their part of the bargin.

Last edited:
Can someone pls explain to me what TSV shinies are and the whole deal about it? Am curious thanks
there are guides who explain better but I try to give an relay basic explanation.

when you get an egg it gets an hidden number

everyone has an hidden number if you know what hidden number youre egg has and you trade it to an player with that number the egg wil hatch shiny

Dratias

Drat, it's Dratias!
Is it possible to please to do some trades for evolving some of my Pokemon please? The Pokemon I need evolved are feebas, electabuzz, phantump, kadabra, magmar, poliwhirl, graveler, scyther and porygon twice, could someone help please?

I'd be more than happy to help ya out with that. Sent a PM :)

Ok so basically, each Pokemon egg has this hidden four digit number code, and so does every trainer. The point and helpfulness of TSV hatching is that, if you can find a user who has the same TSV number as your egg, then if they hatch the egg, it will 100% be shiny! Cool, eh? If you want any more information about it, this guide helped me out /a ton/ back when I didn't have a clue what TSV was. Hope it helps n_n http://www.gamerguides.com/pokemon-xy/advanced-tips/shiny-pokemon/shiny-value-matching

I'm currently looking for: Lure Ball Totodile, Level Ball Cyndaquil and HA Fast Ball Eevee

Unfortunately I don't have much to offer. I have: HA Love/ Dive Ball Vulpix, HA Moon Ball Sandshrew, HA Beast Ball Mareanie, Love/ Heavy Ball Mimikyu, Beast Ball Jangmo-o and Love Ball Stufful.

Hopefully someone can help me.

LG Gen 7 4iv breedjects HA Cubone and Togepi with serene grace and nasty plot.
Gen 7 LEGIT! foreign Shiny Ditto with 4ivs!(non NA) I offer my own 4iv shiny ditto Gentle 31/31/31/x/31/x I caught it and its 100% legit.
and last but not least I'm looking for Gold caps!
CMT pls

LG Gen 7 4iv breedjects HA Cubone and Togepi with serene grace and nasty plot.
Gen 7 LEGIT! foreign Shiny Ditto with 4ivs!(non NA) I offer my own 4iv shiny ditto Gentle 31/31/31/x/31/x I caught it and its 100% legit.
and last but not least I'm looking for Gold caps!
CMT pls
sorry but nothing I need there if you cna get me an dubius disc and upgrade I cna get you the togepi in a love ball even since I have an male and female togetic for breeding them (both parents bred myself as well)

sorry but nothing I need there if you cna get me an dubius disc and upgrade I cna get you the togepi in a love ball even since I have an male and female togetic for breeding them (both parents bred myself as well)
oh I just spend all my BPs on battle items and duplicate powers items lol :/ thx for the offer anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)