Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Careful or Modest Celesteela (what a stupid name). Will offer Jolly Kartana. IV's are irrelevant as I will Hyper Train anyways.

is pokemon wifi-battle set at lv 50 or lv 100 now? My guess is they would set it at lv 100 for hyper training but i'm not so sure.

edit thanks :)

Last edited:
Hi I am looking for someone who can clone, Level Up, and EV Wipe my Jolly Solgaleo. It has a Gold Bottle Cap. Clone a third one for yourself if you want as payment.

Thanks.

Ball suggestion and nature for Celesteela? Already got one Sassy on Timer Ball
I'm probably late, but either Impish or Relaxed would be good natures. For the ball, either Dusk, Nest, or Friend.

And now for my own question: If I had, say, a female Serperior in a regular Poke Ball and a male Serperior in a Nest Ball, could the male's ball pass down?

Is there any reliable source of information on 7th gen breeding.... specifically, im wondering what i need to breed vulpix with to give it freezedry and moonblast but i cant find that info...

Is there any reliable source of information on 7th gen breeding.... specifically, im wondering what i need to breed vulpix with to give it freezedry and moonblast but i cant find that info...
Use Smergal. So get it to sketch those moves and bam you got em

I'm probably late, but either Impish or Relaxed would be good natures. For the ball, either Dusk, Nest, or Friend.

And now for my own question: If I had, say, a female Serperior in a regular Poke Ball and a male Serperior in a Nest Ball, could the male's ball pass down?
The female would pass down. The male only works with dittos i think.

Is there an easy way to get ice punch onto a Bewear right now? Only thing I can think of is to sketch it with Smeargle for breeding but I can't think of where I could even encounter an opponent with ice punch.

If you'rea using the same species as parents, there is a chance for the father to pass the ball. not sure of the probability but you'll get a mixture of both balls

Is there an easy way to get ice punch onto a Bewear right now? Only thing I can think of is to sketch it with Smeargle for breeding but I can't think of where I could even encounter an opponent with ice punch.
MKL122788 is right btw
How high do IVs get when chaining SoS? Im looking for a flawless Ditto.
After 40 you pretty much get 4ivs.
after that its all luck based. you could go to 200 and still only get 4ivs

Only the female will pass the ball. Males and Genderless can only pass their ball when breeding with Ditto.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
How high do IVs get when chaining SoS? Im looking for a flawless Ditto.
From what I've seen, it doesn't look like the Pokemon in chains get more than 4 Guaranteed 31's. I think they get 4 guaranteed 31's after a chain of about 30. I did a chain of 125-130 and only got a 4IV Ditto, so it doesn't seem like chaining for longer than 30 will give you better odds.

The odds of getting a 6IV Ditto from a high chain is about 1/1024 (unless I did my math wrong), but since it takes so long to do a chain like that, it'd require a lot of time and dedication to get one and I'm sure it would be well known if a trustworthy user successfully chained one.

Not exactly easy :-/
Well you can use the ditto method mentioned above.
Have a ditto transform into a smergal with sketch and another move
switch in the pokemon with the move you want it to sketch. have the ditto sketch it
switch in your smergal, sketch the ditto's move. so youll have the move on the smergal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)