Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, personally, caught the beast ball pokemon. I bred it myself. I got the HA geodude in a trade and blended them together.

Are they legal? 100%.

Are they legit? I suppose it is possible they aren't, but I cannot vouch for it with certainty.
cool
I'm pretty sure they are real enough
I know this will be dumb, but I'm busy with school and such, do you think you could keep it till the 16 of december, and I'll trade with you then? Also, what in particular do you want?

No. The IVs don't change at all. Only stats do.
How is it even related to IVs then
Does it change the stats to be what they would be if they were perfect IVs or what
I have several males of this
(
also these for shiny)

All are bold 31/×/31/31/31/31 with leech seed and growth as egg moves. I have all three abilities (even though illuminate is worthless).

Looking for HA mareanie in particular. Also oranguru, cubone, grimer....mostly anything.

Also have tons of spitbacks. PM or VM me if you have anything to offer for the flawless or spitbacks.
What are spitbacks

cool
I know this will be dumb, but I'm busy with school and such, do you think you could keep it till the 16 of december, and I'll trade with you then?

Does it change the stats to be what they would be if they were perfect IVs or what
So basically, the stat appears and plays like its max.

The original identity for breeding and for HP is retained. This was to prevent easy Ditto-ing, but allow HP to no longer be a hindrance as well as de-complicate special pokemon.

As for the Geodude, I don't see why not. I have a perfect parent. It seems unlikely to go anywhere any time soon.

Any tips for soft reseting a HP Fire Tapu Lele?

Been trying for the last few hours and it is such a pain in the ass. I don't even try to get perfect HP Fire spread, just odd/even/odd/even/odd/even

Searching for a destiny knot on sun. Unfortunately, I cant offer anything on sun and moon, but a lot of stuff on gen6. Please pm me

cool
I know this will be dumb, but I'm busy with school and such, do you think you could keep it till the 16 of december, and I'll trade with you then? Also, what in particular do you want?

What are spitbacks
Bred Pokémon that aren't flawless with generally everything right except for the ivs/gender/nature/ sometimes ability/egg moves

Looking for a female HA Mareanie and a female HA Vulplix, can't offer much, but I can offer Mimikyu in a Love Ball holding a Leftovers for one of the two. Please PM me if interested.

Looking for ditto with IV 0 on speed or attack (IV checker will say "no good" when is 0), nature/ivs don't matter since I plan to hyper train the offspring.

So I'm chaining ditto SOS battles. Do I only need to bring my abra out once? Or do I need to bring him out on my 40th ditto?

So I'm chaining ditto SOS battles. Do I only need to bring my abra out once? Or do I need to bring him out on my 40th ditto?
Your sync has to be in battle when ditto are popping up. If you got any fainted mon on first slot, and sync on second slot, the nature of the fainted mon will sync.
The thing I do to chain ditto easily I send out kadabra then switch to smeargle with recycle/trick, trick it a leppa berry (it cant trick it back) and send kadabra back and then substitute to evade imposter ditto.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
if any of my non-USA region game pals are chaining dittos, does someone wanna swap 4iv ones so we can masuda breed? non cloned and captured on cartridge only please. vm me

I'm playing Moon currently and none of my mates are at the point of getting HA Vulpix yet, would anyone be able to trade a female one. No need for IVs or egg moves, I have a vulpix already 5IV etc just no HA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)