Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going to hyper train it then it doesnt matter. If not then Toss.
lol I already sayd I would keep it I was just wondering if it mathers with certain threaths or anything I dont use hypertraining because its the most stupid and shity feature ever in competetive pokemon why even bother to reset an good one if you can hyper train it anyway?

sinl thanks fore the reply though I appreciate that:)

lol I already sayd I would keep it I was just wondering if it mathers with certain threaths or anything I dont use hypertraining because its the most stupid and shity feature ever in competetive pokemon why even bother to reset an good one if you can hyper train it anyway?

sinl thanks fore the reply though I appreciate that:)
I must have missed that. If you're not going to hyper train then you lose 1 speed point if you invest in the speed which you're going to since its Timid.

I must have missed that. If you're not going to hyper train then you lose 1 speed point if you invest in the speed which you're going to since its Timid.
I know that but that doesnt mean perse that 1 point mathers it can ofcourse but thats why i asked if no threaths etc outspeed it now due to that 1 point that would be great like what someone asked 2 pages away here to keep or toss he had to toss because that 1 speed mathered for outspeeding garchomp:)

Hey guys, could anyone help me with a Pokerus infected mon? My game is new so there's nothing I can do in exchange, sorry

I just bred my first pokémons in Sun/Moon and now looking to trade for other pokémon. Looking for pretty much everything that's not possible to get in previous gens like new pokémon/alola forms or new egg moves etc, but also all viable VGC 2017 pokémon :) I mainly want to trade for flawless pokémon, not spitbacks. Matching balls are also a must!

Timid Snow Warning - 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hypnotis, Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Encore (Only females available)
Modest - 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Only males available, but I have a 4 IV female with "Fantastic" defense)

I just bred my first pokémons in Sun/Moon and now looking to trade for other pokémon. Looking for pretty much everything that's not possible to get in previous gens like new pokémon/alola forms or new egg moves etc, but also all viable VGC 2017 pokémon :) I mainly want to trade for flawless pokémon, not spitbacks. Matching balls are also a must!

Timid Snow Warning - 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hypnotis, Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Encore (Only females available)
Modest - 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Only males available, but I have a 4 IV female with "Fantastic" defense)
Hammy! you can cmt for both. Just popplio if you only want one

Hey! Im interested in a poppilo, do you have a spit back 4ivs? cmt for my gen 7 breedables, I have many 4ivs spitbacks :D

Is there an easy way/place to sketch smeargle?
Not really.

1. Catch a pokémon that learns the move you want to sketch
2. Use heart scale to get the move at the moverelearner(in this gen you at least don't have to level up the pokémon to get level up moves)
3. Delete all other moves
4. Find ditto and have it transform into the pokémon
5. Hope Smeargle survive and sketch :)

Tapu Bulu - #787 (Adamant)
HP: 24
Att: 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 5 - 6
Speed: 30 - 31

tos or keep the special defense realy hurts it so I think tosss but I want more opinions

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Tapu Bulu - #787 (Adamant)
HP: 24
Att: 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 5 - 6
Speed: 30 - 31

tos or keep the special defense relay hurts it so I think tosss but I want more opinions
[insert obligatory mention of Hyper training here] Definite toss, you'll lose out on a lot of special bulk with such a low Sp.D IV

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Looking for someone with a foreign (FRE, GER, JPN, etc.) game to exchange 4IV Dittos with.

[insert obligatory mention of Hyper training here] Definite toss, you'll lose out on a lot of special bulk with such a low Sp.D IV
yeah thought so thanks

but I wont use hyper training it sucks and defeat the purpose to even put any effort into getting good pokes because why even bother?

its the worst feature ever added for competetive:P

gamefreak just thought lets give an big F u to everyone who put in effort to get something good.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
What pokeball for Cutiefly? Also, I read somewhere that males pass down balls now, is that true?
Either Quick ball or Fast Ball if you can get enough of those. And yes males do pass their pokeball into their offspring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 23)