Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the following on gen 6: IVs and nature don't matter to me at all
HA Chimchar
HA Cranidos
HA Shieldon
HA Mawile
HA Tyrunt
HA Phanpy

I'm happy to give stuff both on gen 6 and gen 7 in return

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Does anyone have the following on gen 6: IVs and nature don't matter to me at all
HA Chimchar
HA Cranidos
HA Shieldon
HA Mawile
HA Tyrunt
HA Phanpy

I'm happy to give stuff both on gen 6 and gen 7 in return
I can catch you the Mawile and Phanpy for free :) Feel free to PM/VM me which ball you'd like them in, otherwise I'll let you know when I have them!

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone had a No Guard Machop with Ice Punch and bullet punch as egg moves?IV's/Nature don't matter as i can fix all that when i breed it.I bred one in X/Y but poke bank won't let me transfer until January :'( I've got a bunch of good IV pokemon in return for it like deino, beldum, timburr, feebas etc.Really wanna get my machamp on my team. :pirate:

Does anybody have a beast ball to trade, I'm at Lunala encounter, and think beast ball is the best fit
Still looking for a beast ball...not started breeding in gen 7 yet so I can either give you back a beast ball when I get them in game or a sync abra, or almost anything gen 6

Still looking for a beast ball...not started breeding in gen 7 yet so I can either give you back a beast ball when I get them in game or a sync abra, or almost anything gen 6
I dont mind givivng you 1 but you know a beastball is only 10% of the pokeball right? so capturing it with just 1 beastball is realy low odds

Anyone have an HA Alolan Sandshrew they'd be willing to trade? Nature, gender, IVs don't matter. Preferably something other than a poke ball but I'm not particular about that either.

Still looking for someone to clone my shiny HP Fire Female Treecko.

You can keep a non-redistribution copy for yourself if you wish.

I am looking for a HA Alomomola and HA Pichu in generation 7. IVs and Egg moves matter not.

Check my trade thread for things you want if you have them.

Looking for any random Rhydon to complete my pokedex, I also need it to evolve and can supply the Protector, but I do need both Rhydon and Rhyperior. Anyone? I do have a decent amount of dex fillers, just ask.
OR if someone could just help me level up my Rhyhorn, I'm busy today and I don't have a lot of time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)