Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I update my game? It says eShop, but I can't find any info on the product page in the eShop. Pokémon Y updated automatically by pressing Y back then while being in the home menu, why not SM?
If you haven't, I'd try turning your DS off and turning it back on, and seeing if that lets you just press Y per usual.

Looking for a Naive/Jolly Tapu Koko. Have a battle ready (hyper trained) modest Tapu Fini and a few other good pokes alongside any battle item you need. PM if interested. Thanks in advance.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
How do I update my game? It says eShop, but I can't find any info on the product page in the eShop. Pokémon Y updated automatically by pressing Y back then while being in the home menu, why not SM?
If I remember it right... Get into the eshop -> Menu -> Look for something about games/updates -> There should be a list of the titles you can redownload including updates for your games.

I greatly appreciated all those who have helped me, but I have 1 last request:
Could anyone help me out with a Power Bracer, Lens and Anklet?

Is there a way to get alerts on the pc/chrome when someone sends something to my inbox on smogon? Sometimes I'm at the computer but not having the website up and might miss people trying to get to me for about an hours, and by then they have moved off :E

Alright, I can help you with that. So just a Pheromosa is enough? Rest of the stats/moves doesn't matter, right?
I guess yeah. Hyper Trainer helps take care of the other stats so it's no big deal. If you can, could you throw in a Destiny Knot? I'm not at a point to do the Battle Facilities to get the BP required for the item.

Feebas
Milotic
Comfey
Palossand
Nosepass
Probopass
Chinchou
Lanturn
Kangaskhan
Sneasel
Weavile
Sandslash
Vanillite
Vanillish
Vanilluxe
Dratini
Dragonair
Dragonite
I just wanted to say, thank you so much to everyone on here who was helped me fill my Pokédex! I've finally done it! So, as of now, I don't really need anything, but I'll update this post if I do.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
can somebody trade me HA Rufflet and Beast ball HA Bagon? i can offer breedjects of Sandshrew, wingull and love ball mimkyu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)