Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has an Alola Vulpix that they could trade me please I'd really appreciate it! It's the reason I got Sun instead of Moon and then I found out you can only catch them relatively late in the game!

I'd like to be really cheeky and ask for a +Special attack or +Speed nature but I'll take anything that's not -Special attack! Don't have much but if there's any random early game things I might have that you want let me know.

FC: 1006-3815-5729

If anyone has an Alola Vulpix that they could trade me please I'd really appreciate it! It's the reason I got Sun instead of Moon and then I found out you can only catch them relatively late in the game!

I'd like to be really cheeky and ask for a +Special attack or +Speed nature but I'll take anything that's not -Special attack! Don't have much but if there's any random early game things I might have that you want let me know.

FC: 1006-3815-5729
Level request, egg or not, etc?

Would anyone happen to have an extra Everstone and/or Destiny Knot? Also, is the nursery the only place for us to breed in Alola?
I can spare an everstone and, depending on my BP, might have enough for a spare Destiny Knot. If not I can get enough if you give me a bit.

And yeah, the nursery is the only place in Alola you can breed as of Sun / Moon.

LF:
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
dive Ball Totodile
friend Ball Snivy
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
HP Grass Keldeo (Gen 6)
heavy ball lightning rod togedemaru
HA pyukumuku
HP Fire Tapu Fini

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Would anyone who is able to clone and got a copy of the Tapu Lele from the Smogon Giveaway be able to trade me a copy?
I wanna hop on this train, too ^^

Last edited:
Since everyone on the GTS wants to be completely unreasonable, does anyone here have a popplio spitback? No egg moves are necessary, just a couple perfect IVs in relevant stats to speed up breeding. I have bagon, shellos, Scyther, marril, jangmo-o, grubbin, minior, Magikarp, and gastly spitbacks with relevant nature's and at least 4 perfect IVs. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Helped

Last edited:
Simple question (forgive me if this is taboo - inform me and I'll delete the post):

Is there any decryption program / save manager that will work for Sun and Moon to take a PowerSaves backup file and ready it for dump into PKHex?

Otherwise, it's time to breed 127 Magikarps and hope I don't make a mistake. I don't want to hack or re-encrypt anything. I just want my !#?! egg seed.

Simple question (forgive me if this is taboo - inform me and I'll delete the post):

Is there any decryption program / save manager that will work for Sun and Moon to take a PowerSaves backup file and ready it for dump into PKHex?

Otherwise, it's time to breed 127 Magikarps and hope I don't make a mistake. I don't want to hack or re-encrypt anything. I just want my !#?! egg seed.
I'm not sure myself, but to answer your question, I use jk's save manager, and it seems to work fine, except that I use homebrew.... so maybe something else is needed

I'm not sure myself, but to answer your question, I use jk's save manager, and it seems to work fine, except that I use homebrew.... so maybe something else is needed
Thanks, but yeah, I don't have or particularly want to use homebrew. If PowerSaves can't get me there, I am probably going the Magikarp-breeding madness. I'd just thought there must be a way...
(Found stuff online for XY, but nothing more recent.)

Also I play Moon from the physical cartridge, if that makes any difference.

Thanks, but yeah, I don't have or particularly want to use homebrew. If PowerSaves can't get me there, I am probably going the Magikarp-breeding madness. I'd just thought there must be a way...
(Found stuff online for XY, but nothing more recent.)

Also I play Moon from the physical cartridge, if that makes any difference.
probably doesn't make any difference

Looking for a Naive/Jolly Tapu Koko. Have a battle ready (hyper trained) modest Tapu Fini and a few other good pokes alongside any battle item you need. PM if interested. Thanks in advance.

Looking for a Naive/Jolly Tapu Koko. Have a battle ready (hyper trained) modest Tapu Fini and a few other good pokes alongside any battle item you need. PM if interested. Thanks in advance.
Have just caught a Naive one with HP Ice! Currently untrained if that interested you?

Do you think Komala will be a good physical attacker post pokebank?

Any good builds? Eviolite stands out for me
Komala don't evolve so can't use Eviolite :( I don't think it will ever be 'good' with those stats, but I suppose a Choice Band set would hit pretty hard:

Adamant @ Choice Band
252 atk/252 spd/4def
Earthquake
Wood Hammer
Return
Sucker Punch

If you are not keen on locking yourself into Sucker Punch you could try Life Orb or Assault Vest. Rapid Spin works on either of those too.

Last edited:
Requesting a Hidden Ability Sandshrew and Hidden Ability Exeggcute, Ivs don't matter! I can offer a Hidden Ability Vulpix with Moonblast (shit Ivs) or 5IV Careful Cubone :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)