Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's very generous, thank you. I can link trade now. unless you already have all three of the pokes I listed then tell me which one you want. (gastly dream ball, starly luxury ball adamant with double edge, rotom pokeball)

2492 5513 5017
Rotom pokeball.
I've added you and I'm heading in.

Does anyone have a Bold/Modest/Timid Tapu Lele and a Naughty/Lonely/Hasty/Naive Pheromosa they would be willing to trade? I have stuff I can give, mostly in my late trade thread but also some other stuff, too.

Anybody have a spitback HA Heracross & a Unburden Hawlucha?
I've got a Heavy Ball, Friend Ball, Ability Capsule, bottle caps and a gold bottle cap.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Almost done with my Pokédex! Is there someone who is willing to trade me these following Pokémon? I will trade them back, just need to have them listed in my dex:

176 Oranguru
200 Pyukumuku
205 Silvally
222 Komala
224 Turtonator
225 Togedemaru
242 Mimikyu
243 Bruxish
244 Drampa
263 Dhelmise
289 Cosmog
290 Cosmoem

Can I pester someone to help me with a trade evolution? FC is 3969 - 8769 - 2265
I can help you with that. My FC is in my signature. :)

Looking for a HA Psyduck(modest and in a cool ball if possible). I have quite a few things to trade so PM for offers. Thanks in advance.

Almost done with my Pokédex! Is there someone who is willing to trade me these following Pokémon? I will trade them back, just need to have them listed in my dex:

176 Oranguru
200 Pyukumuku
205 Silvally
222 Komala
224 Turtonator
225 Togedemaru
242 Mimikyu
243 Bruxish
244 Drampa
263 Dhelmise
289 Cosmog
290 Cosmoem

I can help you with that. My FC is in my signature. :)
I can help you with most of these. I'll add you as a friend and pm me when you want to trade.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I can help you with most of these. I'll add you as a friend and pm me when you want to trade.
Sweet, I'll add you now and will hop online in a minute or two. Does that work for you?

Edit: I only need these 2!

205 Silvally
290 Cosmoem

Last edited:
Sweet, I'll add you now and will hop online in a minute or two. Does that work for you?

Edit: I only need these 3!

205 Silvally
224 Turtonator
290 Cosmoem
If you still need oranguru and mimkyu after then let me know...i can give u a mimkyu with 4 egg moves

:does anybody have a Adamant Gible spitback, in a pretty ball?

I search Pawniard and Swanna DW in 6G.

I have a lot of DW from XY safaris but I couldn't obtain this two.

Last edited:
Not sure of the best place to put this but for those that are trading on Gen 7 and don't know, there are some mons that are being blocked from being traded despite being 100% legitimate. Just tried to trade a Safari Teddiursa on GTS and via Direct Trade and no luck. Not advocating illegals but there's more info on this post https://www.reddit.com/r/BankBallExchange/comments/5qq2ar/possible_issue_with_trading_illegal_ball/ and here https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontra...obal_mission_update_broke_certain_legal_mons/

Hey guys, I am in desperate need of some items. Here they are:

Power Lens
Power Belt
Power Anklet
Power Bracer
Power Weight
Power Band

Assault Vest
Focus Sash
Thick Club
Leftovers
Choice Specs
Toxic Sludge

If you have ANY one of these 12 items, I'd be happy to trade some of my breedjects for them. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am in desperate need of some items. Here they are:

Power Lens
Power Belt
Power Anklet
Power Bracer
Power Weight
Power Band
Assault Vest
Focus Sash
Thick Club
Leftovers
Choice Lens
Toxic Sludge

If you have ANY one of these 12 items, I'd be happy to trade some of my breedjects for them. Thanks guys!
I could give you some of them.
What breedjects are you offering?

A baby from a 6IV Ditto created (and legit) is it legit, legal or illegal ?

I heard it is legal.
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying, but I'll try and explain.

The Pokemon Company defines any illegal pokemon as pokemon who have been created or modified by third party software, and the offspring of any pokemon who meet the aforementioned criteria. So if you say, use an AR to create a 6IV Ditto, then legitimately breed a pokemon with your ditto in-game, the offspring you've created is considered illegal. Of course there's no real way to be able to verify if a pokemon is the offspring of a hacked pokemon, other than illegal balls being passed down, but TPC can severely punish you for doing so and using them in online or IRL competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 25)