Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question. How can I get a Smergale to sketch Meteor Mash and Extreme speed in Ultra Sun? I'm trying to breed it with a Rilou for egg moves.
Get a Clefairy, Metang, or Metagross who knows Meteor Mash, delete all other moves, find a wild Ditto, have it transform into your Pokemon, then switch to Smergale and have it stretch the move.

Edit: What Sondero said a couple of seconds before I posted this lol

Is there any way to transfer pokemon from HG/SS now that wifi has been locked in those games?
If you mean up by generations, then yes.. You will need 2 Nintendo DS Systems and a Gen5 (BW/B2W2). You then can
transfer them up in batches of 6 playing a little mini game.
From gen5 on you can use the PokeMover to transfer them up, you will need Pokémon Bank though.

If you mean up by generations, then yes.. You will need 2 Nintendo DS Systems and a Gen5 (BW/B2W2). You then can
transfer them up in batches of 6 playing a little mini game.
From gen5 on you can use the PokeMover to transfer them up, you will need Pokémon Bank though.
OK but what about between gen 4 games? Like lets say I want a pokemon from my HG file in my SS file is there a way to do this? Or can I only transfer up now?

OK but what about between gen 4 games? Like lets say I want a pokemon from my HG file in my SS file is there a way to do this? Or can I only transfer up now?
There should be a room where you can trade in a local area but that requires 2 Nintendo 3DS as well.
I think its called Union room

There should be a room where you can trade in a local area but that requires 2 Nintendo 3DS as well.
I think its called Union room
Good cos I have a 3ds and a Ds lite that still works but I've been away from the game for a while and thought that this feature was removed. Thanks for your help.

Looking for a Hidden Ability Pumpkaboo. I prefer if it was super size, but I don't mind average. Also IVs, nature, etc don't matter as much as the ability does.
I can offer RNGed Japanese Dittos.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anki I can give you a free copy. Deposit something to the GTS asking for a level 100 Kyurem and I will send it there

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like you have already been helped ^^

Is... is max HP max SpDef Bold ChestoResto Tornadus-I a thing??? Because the Battle Agency thinks it's a thing, but I'm having trouble coming to terms with it.

Quick question. How can I get a Smergale to sketch Meteor Mash and Extreme speed in Ultra Sun? I'm trying to breed it with a Rilou for egg moves.
Get a Clefairy, Metang, or Metagross who knows Meteor Mash, delete all other moves, find a wild Ditto, have it transform into your Pokemon, then switch to Smergale and have it stretch the move.

Edit: What Sondero said a couple of seconds before I posted this lol
Isn't it more easy to take pokemon with false swipe, pokemon with wanted move and smeargle (which may be that pokemon who know false swipe) to route 2, encounter wild smeargle, make it learn false swipe first, than switch to pokemon with wanted move, wait until wild smeargle call ally, than kill first smeargle with wanted move. At the same time, his ally will learn that move. Than switch (back) to your smeargle and make him learn wanted move.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Isn't it more easy to take pokemon with false swipe, pokemon with wanted move and smeargle (which may be that pokemon who know false swipe) to route 2, encounter wild smeargle, make it learn false swipe first, than switch to pokemon with wanted move, wait until wild smeargle call ally, than kill first smeargle with wanted move. At the same time, his ally will learn that move. Than switch (back) to your smeargle and make him learn wanted move.
That's also an option, I find the ditto method easier, though, because the Smeargle method requires SOS chaining and you need to make sure the Smeargle doesn't sketch the wrong move with its one and only PP.

That's also an option, I find the ditto method easier, though, because the Smeargle method requires SOS chaining and you need to make sure the Smeargle doesn't sketch the wrong move with its one and only PP.
I dunno, with Ditto's 5 PP moves, there's a small chance it'll struggle itself to death before you catch it. Against Smeargle you at least have 40 turns with the False Swipe to try your luck with SOS. Not to mention that Smeargle might need to take a hit from a transformed Ditto, so you have to manage the Leves of both the Smeargle and the Meteor Masher.

Maybe anyone have a spare HA (No guard) Karrablast/Escavalier? Just pokemon and his ability, no good IV's or egg moves needed.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I dunno, with Ditto's 5 PP moves, there's a small chance it'll struggle itself to death before you catch it. Against Smeargle you at least have 40 turns with the False Swipe to try your luck with SOS. Not to mention that Smeargle might need to take a hit from a transformed Ditto, so you have to manage the Leves of both the Smeargle and the Meteor Masher.
It is true that I should've mentioned the fact that you need to factor in that Smeargle needs to take a hit from the transformed ditto, so a level 100 Meteor Mash Metagross for example would make it quite difficult to teach the Smeargle Sketch meteor mash off, but you don't need to catch the ditto, so PP is not a factor.
With all the previously mentioned factors in mind like what you need to do to make Smeargle learn the moves, which method is easiest is dependant on what you have in your boxes. If you have a Dratini breedject that knows Extremespeed in your box for example, the Ditto method would be the easiest, but if your only Pokemon with Meteor mash is a Level 100 Metagross, it would be easier to use smeargle for that if you don't wanna breed and train up a Beldum to a Metang and level your Smeargle to survive a hit from that.

Still got a bunch of heavy ball arons, love ball mawiles, nest klinks, and beast ball piplups spitbacks, all with relevant natures/some amount of IVs/egg moves where applicable. I'm looking for a number of mons not available in USUM, but feel free to make an offer or something if you really want one of the four above. Do note the heavy/love balls were injected.

Looking for (natures are optional, they're just notes to myself):
joltik quick timid compoundeyes
durant dusk jolly hustle
durant luxury jolly truant
ferroseed repeat sassy iron barbs
karrablast dream careful no guard
karrablast premier careful no guard
bronzor lure sassy levitate
bronzor friend sassy levitate
burmy love relaxed overcoat
klink friend
a sandshrew dive adamant slush rush
scyther sport adamant light metal
scyter safari adamant light metal

Additionally, I'm up to swap said spitbacks for some dex entry trades:
Silvally
Poipole
Naganadel
Cosmog
Cosmoem
Tapu Koko
Tapu Lele
Tapu Bulu
Tapu Fini
Guzzlord
Xurkitree
Pheromosa
Buzzwole
Blacephelon
Stakataka
Nilhelgo

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Best ball?

I'm not entirely sold on Premier since the red lines don't match with Florges's colour scheme.
This is a tricky one if you're not going with Premier. If you want a purple ball, there's the Master Ball. Needless to say, it would cost you your sanity if you went for a White Flower Shiny with a good nature, so I don't think that's an option anyone would consider... The Dusk Ball looks like a bad match at first glance, but because of its release effect, I use it for everything purple. Even though it's gray instead of white, a Heavy Ball is an interesting choice. The blue bits seem surprisingly good with the green flowers. If all else sucks, Beast Ball. They're not a good match, but the release effect is awesome. (An Honorable Mention to the Dream Ball for having a Purple Release Effect, but not being legal with Florges. Game Freak please give us Dream Balls in Gen 8. :P)

Maybe anyone have a spare HA (No guard) Karrablast/Escavalier? Just pokemon and his ability, no good IV's or egg moves needed.
I can help you with this.

Still looking for anyone who has an extra copy of the Shiny Ho-Oh from the Smogon Giveaway!
shiny finder did mention in a previous post that this particular Ho-Oh was obtained using bots. Hence, it unfortunately can't be traded around the forums according to the rules.

If you trade an egg to another save file that hasn't used the Daycare before, does it still count so that you need the 127 Magikarp method for RNG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)