Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have 4 PAL Dialga/Palkia codes that I'm not going to be able to redeem in time. If anyone wants them pm me asap.

Edit: Make that 3 codes available

Edit 2: Codes no longer redeemable

Last edited:
Anyone has a Heal Ball Oranguru? Don't have access to Moon or Ultra Moon, so help will be much appreciated. I have several breedjects for trade.
Also need help evolving my Cosmoem into Lunala for those who have Moon or Ultra Moon.

Last edited:
To add a little to what Max. Optimizer quoted, you'll probably want to provide disclosure that you've injected a Wonder Card for a specific event regardless if it's region-locked or not if you intend to trade the Pokemon here. Better to be up front with how you've obtained your Pokemon, as some may not want anything to do with injected or even cloned Pokemon.

(Do note that the Marshadow event was exclusive to Sun and Moon, and couldn't be redeemed in USUM at all. Magearna's QR codes for each region can be scanned in any gen 7 game to obtain it once you've become Alola's first champion)
Yeah I got Marshadow via event in my OG moon version

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just received an Entei code, anyone missed that and want me to SR them any particular Natures for one?

LF Adamant or Timid Latios, either works, all other details irrelevant. Side note, paperquagsire and I have a semi-private joke going, so if anyone has a 0 Spe Latios around for whatever reason (Nature doesn't matter), let me know.

Also LF Lonely Turtonator, all other details irrelevant.

Last edited:
Just received an Entei code, anyone missed that and want me to SR them any particular Natures for one?

LF Adamant or Timid Latios, either works, all other details irrelevant. Side note, paperquagsire and I have a semi-private joke going, so if anyone has a 0 Spe Latios around for whatever reason (Nature doesn't matter), let me know.

Also LF Lonely Turtonator, all other details irrelevant.
I have a Lonely Turtonator on hand if you are still interested.

Looking for an HA female Psyduck in Dive ball and a female Lure/Fast ball Hoppip in gen 6. I can offer tons of breedjects.
Also looking for UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents/clothes and a male Passimian with egg moves.

Thanks so much, deposited male lvl 1 elekid in a beast ball, IGN Jaime
E: Elekid was sniped, deposited phanpy in a luxury ball, lvl 1 male

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)