Playoffs Smogon Classic IX - Playoffs [Won by Conflict]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Grats my friend, you have been a person that has taught me a lot in my beginnings on here and you're still a player I look up to a lot. Your own personal style and your ability to be self-sufficient even in tiers you are not 100% familiar with stands out.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch mein Lieber!!!

The finals series was high-level and incredibly interesting to watch so I spent a few hours analyzing it, was a pleasure (Zam aside, perhaps)

Congrats Conflict, the GSC game was a characteristically excellent display. Well done to Malekith who was similarly impressive, the DPP game in particular was laser-precise

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
Congrats to all who made it to playoffs, we have a new champ. Well done to both the finalists. Congrats Conflict.

Congrats Conflict ! Great performance of both finalists! Pokémon has shown us again that luck can make the difference btw two champions. But I think Malekith will have his trophy one day and very soon I hope.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Impressive run and career by both, you two would have been deserving winners and the fact it all came down to a Tauros tie shows how close the series was.

I've always had huge respect for both of you, I like your playstyle and team choices most of the time.

Congrats Conflict! Malekith, you were incredible this year. I hope to see you stick around despite the tough pill to swallow for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)