SMOGON KARAOKE 2012 ROUND 4: ACTIN THE FOOL

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
The queens of the previous round have been crowned, with Fishy and Fatecrashers sharing the throne with their stirring rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody.

On to the next round!

INTERNET MEMES

April Fools is coming up, so we're all going to act like idiots. Participants must choose a song that is or is otherwise associated with an internet meme. When choosing your song, please link to the meme in question that the song is associated with.

Karaoke rules:
  • You have ten days to submit your entry. Since this round begins on March 25th, you have until 11:59 pm of April 4th to submit your entry, at which point voting will begin. Voting will last three days, at which point a new round will begin.
  • You are permitted to reserve a song for three days. If the three days come and pass and you still haven't posted your entry, the song becomes fair game and you will not be permitted to reserve another song until the next round.
  • You are allowed to submit entries after the deadline for any particular round, but keep in mind that once people vote in the poll they can't change their votes. Also keep in mind that to change a poll, we need an smod, so there is no guarantee that your late entry will be posted to the poll in a timely manner, if at all.
  • Songs that you submitted in previous rounds cannot be used again. Songs that were previously sung by other people in other rounds are acceptable, but totally lame and we will make you sit with the nerdy kids at lunch if you do it.

Here are some sites that will work for uploading your entries:

http://soundcloud.com/
http://tindeck.com/

Also, this is a rather nifty program for recording your entries!

for now I'm going to reserve "nigga nigga nigga" by gangsta rap.

if i can't get it done by the deadline i'll still try and make a cover of it just for laughs.

obviously don't add me in the poll if i don't submit a song.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No joke I thought of this as a possible round theme about a week and a half ago. Reserving Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.

Indeed ;-;

Umm the problem with Smosh's link rap is that there is no instrumental. Don't worry I'll think of something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)