Smogon Premier League XV - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS OU: Jytcampbell vs Luigi - Luigi is one of the best players, no doubt about it. But he's going to face his toughest opponent so far, Jyt. GIVE ME JYT!!!!!

GSC OU: Aliss vs Zokuru - I don't think this is a hot take but I got full faith in Zokuru. dude is a great GSC player.

SV OU: hellom vs mncmt this is a tough one. Hellom's consistent and well-thought-out gameplay positions him as the stronger contender against mncmt, leading to a victory for Hellom. Also he's 6-0 after 6 weeks of play!!!!!

SV OU: Akalli vs Beraldo another really good matchup imo. But you never know what akallis going to bring, so I think I still gotta roll with Akalli.

After being stalled 2 weeks in a row, the name "Eternal Spirit" has never been more fitting. Heres to a more bountiful week next round, noone should ever be punished to playing 3 weeks of SS OU stall
Unfortunately I got stalled into two straight weeks of hard work irl, got frustrated yesterday after not being too patient to at least have a shot. Either way SS is still great to me and I'll stay cool, things will turn out very well in the next weeks (as long as I keep starting LOL). :heart:

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
Unfortunately I got stalled into two straight weeks of hard work irl, got frustrated yesterday after not being too patient to at least have a shot. Either way SS is still great to me and I'll stay cool, things will turn out very well in the next weeks (as long as I keep starting LOL). :heart:
Nah bro you're still the goat for not only enduring but admitting you made mistakes, and you're gonna work harder with a positive attitude despite all the opps looking at you like a snack. Good luck the remainder weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)