NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

Ok lol nope
Former has been flip flopping so much now that he’s not trolling. He thinks CB is scum but then he’s probably town but then he’s scum again? FH claiming would apparently make him useless or smthn and then suddenly he’s claiming. Then out of nowhere he was baiting a NK for absolutely no reason?

vote Former
Vigvig is probably mafia. No town player makes these reasons and then assumes the person is mafia

Gonna go back and catch up now. I'll be kinda spotty on attendance today because I have a walrus reveal at 4pm cst and before then I'll be setting up the threads for it. Ping me if you have questions, comments, or info you think I should know.

VigilanteVigoroth Do you know how hard I squinted at your last D1 post? That two line pivot on Asek had me wondering if you might be scum realizing the bus was inevitable. And other than that, you have nothing really readable. You come in, call people muffins, do nothing to scumhunt, and bounce. So yes, you ping my scumdar a little.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Vote: Vigvig

Fuck it, reloader is actually a super plausible claim. Though if Former is scum, it's likely a bunch of the x-shot claims are also scum.
Anyway, it's between vigvig and the moody slot and I want to give M2H some more time here.

Yeah thats probably a fine wagon given recent stuff

vote vig vig

but hal is super flying under the radar and needs to be looked at closer and given less slack. He and tbz both block, so one of them is likely to be mafia

Rn my pool of who I dont want lynched is a lot bigger and more firm than the people I want lynched. Hell, right now there's not really anyone I want lynched, just people I want pressured or pushed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)