Smogon Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament: Round 4 (Semi-Finals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is it everybody. The semi-finals. Now I hope this tournament is going to be finished by September 1st for obvious reasons *cough*banlist*cough*. So here are the final 4:

kd24 (emblem) vs Asim (bbtancakes)
Atticus (guylaroche) vs MagicMaster87 (MagicMaster87)

Anyways, I don't think that we need a deadline for these 2 matches, so congratulations to all who have came this far and good luck to you all.

Also, I might make a decklist compilation of the top 8. So if you want to show off your deck, just PM it to me. If you don't want too, it's cool.

So have fun you guys and I know there will be some good games.

Oh god, Atticus. I didn't realize I would have to duel him already until just now. D:

Well, I see him on IRC all the time, so hopefully it shouldn't be a problem to get our duel done. Good luck to everyone!

the ban list was already released yesterday but i dont think yvd has changed yet or will change until later but lets hurry anyway lol

dark hole and monster reborn to 1 ahahhahahahha

Some of the earlier cards were really broken.
It just goes to show how simple everything was back then (or something).

Anyway as long as

isn't put back in I think you guys will be ok

Also I'll probably be joining you if this happens again.

It doesn't matter if the banlist changed, we're not supposed to edit or change our decks anyways.

*EDIT*
Lost 0-2, but I guess that's to be expected when you play against a tier 1 deck with a tier 2-3 deck, lol. GG's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)