Smogon Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
You mention that we can use a 15 card side deck but you haven't mentioned an extra deck. Does this mean that we can't use synchros?

zapzap29

He said the latest ban List so I assume it's advanced. Plus there's a ban list on the YVD anyway which I think is going along with advanced.

I thought it was only 40 allowed, but we can use up to 60? Doesn't that increase the power of Lightsworn and decrease milling decks? (been doing LOTS of reading up on current stuff lol)

zapzap29

No, having up to 60 cards would just decrease your chances of getting the cards you actually need. Plus any decks with 60 cards would be as slow as hell. That and the fact that no one uses mill decks anyway.

zapzap29

Just go with yugioh.wikia if you have any questions about rulings PM me. I'm really good with rulings

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I wanted to keep my deck a super secret. :naughty: wikia didn't have a ruling for a card I was going to use, but netrep did.

I've heard of this dueling program but up to what sets does this have (Absolute Power Force?)? Is it focused on the TCG or OCG?

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If possible, could you put me as a sub? Schools back, so I might not have time to play, but I sure as hell would love to get back into the game.

Edit: Oh and I have no idea what state the game is in right now. The most recent card I remember is... probably the three God yu gi oh cards. Lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)