Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament III - Cycle 4 Signups (read post #178)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum name: EtherialMe
Cycle 4 Alts: LT4B EtherialMe
Do my alts for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Forum Name: YoungNickel"5"9
Cycle 4 Alts: LT4X Nickel"5"9, LT4Z Nickel"5"9
Do my alts for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum name: kek123
Cycle 4 Alts: LT4A KEK
Do my alts for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Forum name: StarZabRighT
Cycle 4 Alts: LT4X StarZabRighT, LT4Y StarZabRighT, LT4Z StarZabRighT
Do my alts for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum Name:Pokecrafter999
Session 4 Alts: LT4X Pokecrafter

Forum name: pokebasket
Cycle 4 Alts: LT4P Basketon , LT4K Basketon, LT4B Basketon
Do my alts for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Ofc

Forum name: f1u
Cycle 4 Alts: LT4X f1u, LT4Y f1u, LT4Z f1u
Do my alts for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yessir

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
After discussion with the TDs about the issue, Confide will not be allowed to keep his playoff spot due to failing to sign up before actually starting. The 7th qualifying slot for cycle 3 instead goes to Liones. Confide will still be allowed to attempt to qualify for any of the remaining cycles, however.

In the future, everyone please make sure you have signed up before laddering so I don't see this repeated again.

edit: ignore the striked section, I was misinformed when writing this post.

Last edited:

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Forum name: -Snow
Cycle 4 Alts: LT4A Snou, LT4B Snou, LT4C Snou
Do my alts for Cycle 4 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)