So I got a tablet...

So I got a tablet... (updaat)

update: wow, i'm surprised this thread is still afloat! i really appreciate the responses guys :-)

i've started to feel creative again (WOO) so i think i'm going to go out today and buy some watercolors and post the results in about a week or so. in the meantime here are some new sketches:

full size

man riding a horse
horse climbing a mountain
jumping jack

old pics
(everything past this post is listed below, so no need to explore!)

pic for firebot
cat head
old man
another old man, with sword and hat
judas iscariot
zahhak
buck whylin
stupid bird man thing
dragonite
creature
sorc
hat bird
frozen head
kakuna haha
alexander the gr8

favorite pokemon of each type meme
dragon

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Your style is intoxicating. It was jarring at first, but as I look at the individual pieces, they are mesmerizing. I can't categorize or judge the renderings, although it's obvious that you are comfortable with both literal and abstract mechanics. That's a rare artistic gift.

The first piece in the thread was a little too unsettling for me to fully absorb it, but everything else is wonderfully compelling. This is top-notch work. I love it.

fantastic stuff, its seriously compelling me to get a tablet of my own.
Night watch was seriously amazing though, as was judas iscariot, ill definitley be keeping my eye on this thread!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)