Tournament STABmons + Almost Any Ability Tour [Won by MultiAmmiratore]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In

Also fun options that are now available, as referenced in the OP:

Intrepid Sword, Neutralizing Gas, Gorilla Tactics, Bolt Beak, both Darmanitan variants, Dracovish, more to be added
Some clarification; the abilities you mentioned are all banned because AAA banned them. Vish and the Darms are legal, whereas Fishious Rend and Bolt Beak are restricted to native users (the Vishes for Rend and Zolts for Beak).

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
In

Also fun options that are now available, as referenced in the OP:

Intrepid Sword, Neutralizing Gas, Gorilla Tactics, Bolt Beak, both Darmanitan variants, Dracovish, more to be added
This was a slip-up by me, they should be banned now. I will be double-checking the OP and it should be updated completely very soon.

Both Darmanitans are indeed free, as is Dracovish. However the abilities you mentioned are banned, as is Bolt Beak, as well as V-Create.

In!

Note that trashchannel may not be updated with the most recent bans: V-Create and Keldeo. Make sure that you play with legal teams, or your battle may be nullified.

Q: I'm having trouble with trashchannel. Is there any other way I can play?
A: If trashchannel gives you problems, you may play in a tour in a groupchat on the main server using the tour code from the Mashup Megathread, also found here. Full instructions are here if you need them.
I just updated the bans so that the validator should match the latest version of the tour code (if anybody finds a problem, please PM me and I will try to fix it as soon as possible).

I had reports that, along with other side-servers, in recent months replay uploading has sometimes failed. I've tried something to mitigate this, but if a replay upload fails the first time, it seems like retrying 1-2 times might work.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
In I guess :)

All bracketing will be done with the Smogon bracketmaker, which is publicly viewable.

If there is a list of people who don't make it into the tour due to size, I will put MY name first on that list, and will be the last one off of it. In other words, if anyone isn't making it into this tour it is me

I promise to be impartial in any and all activity decisions, and get a second opinion from a TD if necessary, ESPECIALLY if it directly involves me and is at all questionable
I promise I'm going to lose pretty quickly :psynervous:, not because I'm not going to try, but because I kinda suck at this tier compared to many of the others in this tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)