Metagame STABmons

A little surprised Z-ToT hasn't been brought up yet. I'm at work right now but can elaborate later tonight.

The fourth option is pretty open for use (my favorite is HP Ice for Landorus), but you could also run Ominous Wind for Technician or about a million different options because Storm Throw/Spectral Thief damn near 2HKOs the metagame.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
A little surprised Z-ToT hasn't been brought up yet. I'm at work right now but can elaborate later tonight.

The fourth option is pretty open for use (my favorite is HP Ice for Landorus), but you could also run Ominous Wind for Technician or about a million different options because Storm Throw/Spectral Thief damn near 2HKOs the metagame.
This. Z-Trick-Or-Treat is always scary. Especially on a Pokemon with such a deadly STAB combo, movepool and stats.

Here are a couple of sets I've found a lot of use with so far:

Scolipede @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sticky Web
- Baneful Bunker
- U-turn
- Gunk Shot/Earthquake
  • Scolipede is a great sticky webber with its high speed stat + focus sash.
  • Baneful Bunker in place of protect simply because it can, although if your team would rather have toxic or burn you could forego this move.
  • U-turn helps keep momentum against other hazard setters, or swap out of an otherwise sticky situation.
  • Gunk Shot is great STAB damage that hits Tapu Koko. Earthquake is an alternative coverage move that hits Heatran and Magearna.

Pyroar @ Normalium Z
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Burn Up
- Boomburst
- Conversion
- Hidden Power [Ground]
  • What started as a meme turned out to be surprisingly strong.
  • Z-Conversion has no effect if used on turn 1 aside from boosting your stats. When used in conjunction with Burn Up, you can mess up your opponent's plans by turning their OHKOs into 2HKOs or their 2's into 3's if used properly to avoid super-effective hits.
  • Boomburst hits hard and hits through substitutes, and while its STAB is lost after conversion/burn up shenanigans, is still reliable otherwise.
  • HP Ground hits Heatran and Koko super hard and is a great coverage type. If you ever find yourself losing to Aerodactyl/Archeops, you could consider HP Water instead.

having played the marshadow meta, id say its really crazy
Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Storm Throw
- Spectral Thief
- Bulk Up

sub bu with storm thow is crazy, storm throw is so good with the tech boost, 2hko everything in its path along with its 195 bp zzmove

Marshadow @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Storm Throw
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak

underrated set, people call it bad but proceed to get 6-0ed by it, its nothing to laugh at.

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
Jolly Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Storm Throw
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak

super standard set, it lets u hit everything and everyone easily. hp ice is pretty important since stabmons is known for lando-i

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
Jolly Nature
- Substitute/sneak
- Storm Throw
- Spectral Thief
- Swagger

not the best set, it can work wonders though, its preferred that u swagger walls/tanks overall this set is bad but can work

For marsh I believe LO to be the better set than marshZ because you can cleanly kill lando on HP Ice after the storm throw hit on switchin and still don't risk beak blast

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Smh people keep saying "wow this Marshadow set is crazy" why don't we just admit all of its sets are crazy and it's the mon being broken as a glass bowl under an elephant's bum (not that people really deny this).
It's still too early to say how Marshadow will do in Standard (I think it'll be quickbanned soon, but we'll see). However, in STABmons, it's way too much. Technician Storm Throw, dual ghost/fighting Technician priority, Z-Trick-Or-Treat, Bulk Up/ Marshadium Z. Hell, I'd say there's potential for mixed/purely special sets. After all, it only has 5 less special attack than Ghost Silvally, and has things like Technician Ominous Wind, and can run LO/Z-moves, along with Fighting STAB, all of which Ghostvally can't do. And as many people have stated, not even defensive Lando can stop it due to Tech HP Ice. I would recommend an immediate suspect along with Ghostvally when we finally get around to that, if not a quick-ban.

Oh, and for the record, I think Spectral Thief is fine to keep on mons other than Marshadow. Most physical Ghost Pokemon are either too slow to reliably steal stat boosts or too physically weak to make use of the move well, like Gengar. It's not like in Hackmons, where you can teach it to any Pokemon you desire. It's also easy to play around: Don't be stupid and set up when there may be a Spectral Thief user left.

For marsh I believe LO to be the better set than marshZ because you can cleanly kill lando on HP Ice after the storm throw hit on switchin and still don't risk beak blast
48 SpA Life Orb Technician Marshadow Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 24 SpD Landorus-Therian: 380-452 (99.4 - 118.3%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
48 SpA Technician Marshadow Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 24 SpD Landorus-Therian: 292-348 (76.4 - 91%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

there's no difference, lo depletes hp way too fast. lando still doesnt switch in no matter what
z move is overall better and kills potential checks better. even without life orb u still ohko or 2hko everything its not worth the boost
if u want a boost use choice band so u actually 2hko things like mandibuzz and mega sableye.

Since Megalopunny is coming shortly and will shake the format up yet again, here's my team from the marshadow meta, used to win the stabmons daily. And let's be honest, marsh is gonna get banned.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Blue Flare
- Oblivion Wing
- Solar Beam
- V-create

Someone kicked my ass with vcreate zardy multiple times with my previous team. This thing eats balance for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Vcreate lets you beat chansey on the switchin, solar beam for fini, etc, owing as secondary stab and some longevity. The defensive core of ttar and lando let you get some pretty free switchins with parting shot and u-turn, and this can even take on greninja in the sun (live at 10%, owing it back, not a big deal).

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- Parting Shot
- Diamond Storm
- Pursuit
- Shore Up

This is how we save ourself from chansey transforming into thundy and how we trap in latis etc. Combined with ferro this is how we handle greninja, and it can help handle things like aero. Recovering 75% in sand is wonderful, and parting shot lets you pivot out for free switches into the giant threats of marshadow and Charizard.

Marshadow @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Storm Throw
- Spectral Thief
- Hidden Power [Ice]

This thing was suddenly available and destroys everything. Many people prefer Z crystals or band, but I like the flexibility and bonus power of life orb. It does reduce your lifespan but marshadow is largely a cleaner or what you pivot into when diggs/ursa/bewear tries to switchin on ttar.

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Knock Off
- Synthesis

Rocks setter, espeed deterrent, water check, koko/kube check depending on the scouted set. Just a great all around wall with rocks. I use synthesis over strength sap because you need to be able to heal even if they kill themselves on helm+barbs.

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Oblivion Wing
- Substitute

This was largely added in because Groudon-Speed and Jajoken played me with Toxapex stall, and I needed a setup stallbreaker that beats tox/tangrowth/celesteela but also has real offensive power and speed to be used against offense. Sub doesn't save you from marshadow, but at 90% (post owing kill) you have decent odds to survive the thief and basically end their run, but don't rely on that unless you don't need thundy anymore or lando is too weak/died to hp ice from marsh earlier. Prank sub lets you set up on ferro/chans/etc by blocking any status or transforms.

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Beak Blast
- Shore Up
- U-turn

This is our mandatory hazard control for keeping zard healthy and also how we handle opposing tars and is a general blanket physdef switchin. Shore up>roost because we have sand support, and beak blast is incredible for handling tapu/diggs/lando and can often net you free burns on uturns out. Slow uturns=free switchins to zard. Kind of passive though, so be careful not to get set up on by scizor.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Blue Flare
- Oblivion Wing
- Solar Beam
- V-create

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- Parting Shot
- Diamond Storm
- Pursuit
- Shore Up

Marshadow @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Storm Throw
- Spectral Thief
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Knock Off
- Synthesis

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Oblivion Wing
- Substitute

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spd
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Beak Blast
- Shore Up
- U-turn

Last edited:

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Bonjour encore...

version 1.1
Suspect Announcement

Welcome to the next phase of O.T.R. where we announce the Pokemon up for potential ban! Not surprisingly, a lot has changed since the 1.0 version was posted - a brand-new Pokemon, Marshadow, was introduced to much fanfare and terror, plus some megas not seen since ORAS. That said, due to its overwhelming power and STAB coverage, we've decided to throw Marshadow onto the slate.

Now, some of you may find this decision rash and we understand that. However, it's not hard to see just how good Marshadow is with access to STAB Ghost / Fighting, Technician-boosted Storm Throw, a custom 195 BP Z-move, and plenty of other toys. It also somewhat invalidates the use of Ghost Silvally - which is now check-able by an old friend, Mega Lopunny, too - but we'd like to move forward with the slate as it was introduced in the O.T.R. v1.0 post from Saturday.

Furthermore, the permanent council of 5 (betathunder, virginia, eevee general, funbot, official fissure) will be supplemented by a rotating council for this suspect. The rotating council will be selected out of players who have proven themselves on the ladder, discussions in the thread, and in the suspect tour(s). Keep an eye out for their announcement soon!

And finally, here is the slate. We will announce the results on Friday, July 7th. To kick things off, we will hold a suspect tour TODAY, July 4th, at 9 PM eastern (UTC -5) in the Other Metagames room on PS. We may hold more suspect tours in the next few days. As always, the suspects are BANNED for the tours, to see how the metagame plays without the threats. If you want to test the metagame with the threats, you do that on the ladder. For real time discussion in a more intimate setting with the council, join the Neon Town room on PS (/j neon town).

See you there!

Slate:

Silvally-Ghost

Kyurem-Black

Tapu Koko

Marshadow

Kyurem-B and Marshadow need banning basically immediately tbh. Koko is dangerous but i'm on the fence about that one, and Silvally doesn't bother me at all.

I've been enjoying using Beak Blast Celesteela a lot, and Searing Shot for my heatran / volcarona bulky sets. Honestly though I can;t really think straight in this meta rn coz i've been just constantly thinking every turn of every match "how do i deal with marshadow next?" i.e. what do i sac. =/

want the best teams?? that will make u undefeated im ur guy,

ah where to start oh yes my very first stab team i used on the ladder cuz my past teams were wiped rip
Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 60 Def / 124 SpD / 60 Spe
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Pin Missile

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Beak Blast
- Earthquake

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Ability: Teravolt
Naughty Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Icicle Spear
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Dragon Tail
- Flamethrower

Magearna @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 204 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonlight
- Heart Swap
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt

pretty standard and easy to easy balance , slowking is used to beat special fires like heatran and other special attackers like pz and mega pideot who just spam boomburst. bulky scizor so u can set up on every lando unless hp fire zzzz magearna beats all those shitty z snatch and happy hour nonsense its moveset is just my thing really. kyuremb has hp fire for coverage, but eq can be better in most situations.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Transform
- Rapid Spin
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Beak Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Ability: Electric Surge
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Bolt Strike
- Play Rough
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Scizor @ Scizorite
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Pin Missile

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Naughty Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Icicle Spear
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Calm Nature
- Psystrike
- Scald
- Dragon Tail
- Flamethrower

well the ladder settled a bit fake speed became less common for some weird reason dunno, and only braviary was used which is in fact the best fakespeeder in this meta. anyways the team consist of the standard lando+slowking+chans core which works as a pretty good backbone for teams~~stole from beathunder who sucks~~ koko is a pretty good cleaner it can be unstoppable when no grounds are on the field. dont use brave bird it sucks like shit.

Marshadow @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Storm Throw
- Spectral Thief
- Ice Punch
- Shadow Sneak

EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Volt Switch
- Moonlight
- Heart Swap

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Parting Shot
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Recover

Braviary @ Lum Berry
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 136 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Ascent
- Superpower

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Calm Nature
- Psystrike
- Scald
- Dragon Tail
- Flamethrower

EVs: 204 HP / 4 Atk / 228 Def / 72 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Beak Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

ah the mars meta, mars is very broken and have very few answers. mega sab is used here to slow pivot into mon that mars WILL kill thats all really magearna also helps with slow turning into mars. braviary is good and people sleep on it. use it and abuse it. it doesnt give a fuck about lando and anything for that matter.

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Storm Throw
- Spectral Thief
- Substitute

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Shore Up
- Defog
- U-turn
- Beak Blast

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite X
Ability: Drought
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- V-create
- Earthquake
- Roost

Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Volt Switch
- Moonlight
- Heart Swap

Braviary @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Ascent
- Superpower

char x with sub bu mars with z move.
braviary evs are set to take band throw and kill
usually magearna but its for silv-ghost which sucks and have no point in the tier atm
toxepex+lando to beat opposing marshadows
this team is very weak to electric spam like thundurus/koko

Marshadow @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Swagger
- Storm Throw
- Spectral Thief
- Substitute

Kyurem-Black @ Electrium Z
Naughty Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Icicle Spear
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Dance

Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Transform

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes

Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Moonblast
- Volt Switch
- Moonlight
- Heart Swap

Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Beak Blast
- Defog
- Roost

sub swagger with electric z kyurem b

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Strength Sap
- Defog
- Steam Eruption
- Volt Switch

Impish Nature
- Beak Blast
- U-turn
- Roost
- Precipice Blades

Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Transform
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled

Thundurus @ Fightinium Z
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Oblivion Wing
- Nasty Plot

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 Spe
Calm Nature
- Searing Shot
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- King's Shield

Marshadow @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Storm Throw
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak

here it is the best marshadow team there is. i went 33-0 with it and currently have 3 alts sitting in top 10.http://prntscr.com/frq2up jeran/thebeststabplayer/stabmons'sgreatest

rotom+ heatran+lando deals with any kind of kyurem-b
rotom and heatran are evs to take non lo earth powers and hit back with sap/toxic
chans is there for the special wall really i couldnt fit any thing there but chans and it works the best transform is fire
fightingium z thundurus is too good sweeps teams that think ttar/rhy and chansey can wall u.
marshadow is just cb set, it the best set for this team, i tested every set and they work to but this one is just too good to pass up.

marshadow needs to go like rn along with kyurem-b.i dont know what council is thinking that koko and silv is on radar, cuz koko is no where near broken or too good literally drop a ground type and u good, not even a ground type, they are way too many counters in the meta right now that shit on koko. lando beats every set. (but hey koko runs hp ice)lol if u r that bad at teambuilding u would lose to things like koko and silv-ghost, right now silv-ghost is pretty bad cuz of mars. even before than it never had that pressure on the meta like THE ACTUAL SHIT THAT BROKEN. literally thundurus is more broken than koko in every way and form. there's so much broken shit in the tier thats not on radar but alas (thundurus)

its good to see my favorite meta(not really) being so active on the ladder any time of the day its loaded with players love it. have fun

Last edited:
Really great meta! Marshadow is cray.
I wanted to highlight a truly bizarre but sometimes worthwhile anti-meta mon: Bruxish.
Bruxish has an amazing ability in Dazzling, preventing priority moves from working. However, Bruxish just isn't that great. It has ok stats, but nothing special.
The only way around that is to boost boost boost!

Bruxish @ Focus Sash
Ability: Dazzling
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Agility
- Crabhammer
- Psychic Fangs

The idea here is to set up against a FakeSpeeder (preferably before they realize) or on a forced switch. SD then Agility? Agility then SD? That's up to you. But if you get both up, Bruxish can have a ball, even at 1 hp! It's really a wonderful feeling when you see a Water Shuriken or Shadow Sneak or Prankster Will-O-Wisp trigger that wonderful "Dazzling" on the screen. The Speed EVS allow you to outspeed up to max-speed scarf Keldeo after an Agility. The sash is crucial, allowing you to get the boosts much, much more easily. The STAB combo is resisted by only a few mons (Ferrothorn!!!) so bring some teammates to handle what Bruxish can't.

Here are some replays of Brux in action:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7stabmons-599244122
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7stabmons-598733934
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7stabmons-598732601 (feat. my good friend Powder Scizor-M)

want the best teams?? that will make u undefeated im ur guy,

ah where to start oh yes my very first stab team i used on the ladder cuz my past teams were wiped rip
Scizor @ Scizorite
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Pin Missile

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Beak Blast
- Earthquake

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Naughty Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Icicle Spear
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Calm Nature
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Dragon Tail
- Flamethrower

EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 204 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonlight
- Heart Swap
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt

pretty standard and easy to easy balance , slowking is used to beat special fires like heatran and other special attackers like pz and mega pideot who just spam boomburst. bulky scizor so u can set up on every lando unless hp fire zzzz magearna beats all those shitty z snatch and happy hour nonsense its moveset is just my thing really. kyuremb has hp fire for coverage, but eq can be better in most situations.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Transform
- Rapid Spin
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Beak Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Ability: Electric Surge
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Bolt Strike
- Play Rough
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Scizor @ Scizorite
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Pin Missile

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Naughty Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Icicle Spear
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Calm Nature
- Psystrike
- Scald
- Dragon Tail
- Flamethrower

well the ladder settled a bit fake speed became less common for some weird reason dunno, and only braviary was used which is in fact the best fakespeeder in this meta. anyways the team consist of the standard lando+slowking+chans core which works as a pretty good backbone for teams~~stole from beathunder who sucks~~ koko is a pretty good cleaner it can be unstoppable when no grounds are on the field. dont use brave bird it sucks like shit.

Marshadow @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Storm Throw
- Spectral Thief
- Ice Punch
- Shadow Sneak

Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Volt Switch
- Moonlight
- Heart Swap

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Parting Shot
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Recover

Braviary @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Ascent
- Superpower

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Calm Nature
- Psystrike
- Scald
- Dragon Tail
- Flamethrower

Impish Nature
- Defog
- Beak Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

ah the mars meta, mars is very broken and have very few answers. mega sab is used here to slow pivot into mon that mars WILL kill thats all really magearna also helps with slow turning into mars. braviary is good and people sleep on it. use it and abuse it. it doesnt give a fuck about lando and anything for that matter.

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Storm Throw
- Spectral Thief
- Substitute

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Shore Up
- Defog
- U-turn
- Beak Blast

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite X
Ability: Drought
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- V-create
- Earthquake
- Roost

Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Volt Switch
- Moonlight
- Heart Swap

Braviary @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Ascent
- Superpower

char x with sub bu mars with z move.
braviary evs are set to take band throw and kill
usually magearna but its for silv-ghost which sucks and have no point in the tier atm
toxepex+lando to beat opposing marshadows
this team is very weak to electric spam like thundurus/koko

Marshadow @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Swagger
- Storm Throw
- Spectral Thief
- Substitute

Kyurem-Black @ Electrium Z
Naughty Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Icicle Spear
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Dance

Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Transform

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes

Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Moonblast
- Volt Switch
- Moonlight
- Heart Swap

Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Beak Blast
- Defog
- Roost

sub swagger with electric z kyurem b

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Strength Sap
- Defog
- Steam Eruption
- Volt Switch

Impish Nature
- Beak Blast
- U-turn
- Roost
- Precipice Blades

Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Transform
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled

Thundurus @ Fightinium Z
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Oblivion Wing
- Nasty Plot

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 Spe
Calm Nature
- Searing Shot
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- King's Shield

Marshadow @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Storm Throw
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak

here it is the best marshadow team there is. i went 33-0 with it and currently have 3 alts sitting in top 10.http://prntscr.com/frq2up jeran/thebeststabplayer/stabmons'sgreatest

rotom+ heatran+lando deals with any kind of kyurem-b
rotom and heatran are evs to take non lo earth powers and hit back with sap/toxic
chans is there for the special wall really i couldnt fit any thing there but chans and it works the best transform is fire
fightingium z thundurus is too good sweeps teams that think ttar/rhy and chansey can wall u.
marshadow is just cb set, it the best set for this team, i tested every set and they work to but this one is just too good to pass up.

marshadow needs to go like rn along with kyurem-b.i dont know what council is thinking that koko and silv is on radar, cuz koko is no where near broken or too good literally drop a ground type and u good, not even a ground type, they are way too many counters in the meta right now that shit on koko. lando beats every set. (but hey koko runs hp ice)lol if u r that bad at teambuilding u would lose to things like koko and silv-ghost, right now silv-ghost is pretty bad cuz of mars. even before than it never had that pressure on the meta like THE ACTUAL SHIT THAT BROKEN. literally thundurus is more broken than koko in every way and form. there's so much broken shit in the tier thats not on radar but alas (thundurus)

its good to see my favorite meta(not really) being so active on the ladder any time of the day its loaded with players love it. have fun
I agree with you to be honest, koko and silvally are in no way meta defining or broken th way kyurem-b and marshadow is.

Koko is beaten by basically any phys def rotom, ferrothorn, or any ground mon like hippowdown/steelix and lando as a check to a certain extent (hpice is a thing unfort)
Thats not even mentioning its checked offensively by fakespeed too. i seriously dont understand why this is on the radar tbh its so easy to prepare for imo

And silvally is not that threatening even after a boost, imo its only threatening if u let it set up with its double dance set.
With tail glow over spore (because koko is dam everywhere) and quiver dance/moongeist beam/secret sword set (this set takes advantage of the switches it forces+silvallys decent bulk to set up) it can sweep easily. i still understand why it may go, but its definitely not on the level of kyurem-b or marsh

Tho i dont understand why you think thundurus is so broken? Ive used it in alot of games and its a good mon yes, but it does not win games or sweep easily? Maybe im just using it wrong

I agree with you to be honest, koko and silvally are in no way meta defining or broken th way kyurem-b and marshadow is.

Koko is beaten by basically any phys def rotom, ferrothorn, or any ground mon like hippowdown/steelix and lando as a check to a certain extent (hpice is a thing unfort)
Thats not even mentioning its checked offensively by fakespeed too. i seriously dont understand why this is on the radar tbh its so easy to prepare for imo

And silvally is not that threatening even after a boost, imo its only threatening if u let it set up with its double dance set.
With tail glow over spore (because koko is dam everywhere) and quiver dance/moongeist beam/secret sword set (this set takes advantage of the switches it forces+silvallys decent bulk to set up) it can sweep easily. i still understand why it may go, but its definitely not on the level of kyurem-b or marsh

Tho i dont understand why you think thundurus is so broken? Ive used it in alot of games and its a good mon yes, but it does not win games or sweep easily? Maybe im just using it wrong
some may think its not broken but its definitely more of a threat than koko atm. maybe its not broken as i say but physical and special sets are really good and both are better than koko, i said sweeping because i faced alot of slow teams who just depend on marshadow to kill everything. its not a problem for offense but since it has no counters atm it can shit on pretty much every balance team. its alot like last gen no counters but lots of checks. with the addiction of z move it may be over the edge. the physical set gives me that braviary feeling everytime, since the most defensive glue is lando it loves being able to spam its physical stabs alot easier thou rotom may prove to be a problem for it. the special set is kinda harder to use in the current meta imo since 100% of the time without life orb u will need that np boost to kill stuff.

Reactions: EV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)