[Standard] Fuck the Mafia Tactical Game - The Men with 99 Problems win!

Not really, HFB. But LN provided me a list of people who would have ended on lynching bench, and he would have had himself protected every night. You were second on the list (first being pookar). After I talked this over with Mekkah, I decided to just call it; no reason to stretch the game when 99 had won already.

I expected LN to backstab me but also thought that he hadn't figured out who the rest aesir were. Nice job. (The uberiffic fake I gave you was a last second backup idea, shame it didn't work in the end. Thanks Accent for giving me the fake :P)

On the whole I got too careless with the village moleading, which was just asking to be countered.

Nice game, shame though that it ended so fast.

good game, all! Victory for me and all other 99 Problems! LonelyNess is MVP, I say, he led our faction brilliantly. After I point, though, I stopped getting inspection results, why is that?

Simple: I haven't received any action PM from you :p I did check, last one is from N2, and I have saved every PM, except for dublicates/chain PMs that include things from earlier ones.

POSTGAME!!

Forewords
Now, as most of you know, this was mostly an experimental game, testing out waters for (possible future) games with two villages. I got the idea a few months back, which I also mentioned to Mekkah, but I never really sat myself into this before there were talk on #warau about new concepts, where dak mentioned a game with two villages. From there I got the desire to finish this, and started to assemble the teams from a few key points:

• Have one village that has vote majority and firepower.
  • Have one village that can manipulate those.
  • Have a mafia-side that can manipulate both.

This didn't prove to be an easy task however; if I gave one faction the vote majority, the other would have to have means to move that majority towards their favour. And if this is possible, the other should have the means to protect from this. As the end result, this is what the teams ended up being:

• The Green Mile Legion: The minority village, but with manipulators like silencer and vote persuader.
  • The Men With 99 Problems: The majority village, with a vigilante to boot.
  • The Aesir Corporation: A simple little mafia, they were supposed to seed confusion and pit the villages against each other, and that way gain their victory.

I think I managed this partly; Aesir did mole The Green Mile Legion in the beginning, but after they got outed, they were quickly sweeped out of the game. In addition, I should have given the Vigilante to GML: 99 had simply too much firepower after Agape got outed, and from what I saw and heard, GML weren't exactly well united, unlike 99 which worked like a clockwork.

Overview

I won't be doing this for each night and day, just generally take a look over this, since I have forgotten what happened most nights, and I had talks with only a few players.

The early game went especially well for the mafia, Aesirs, as they started to work on their fakes immediately. While the other factions were still trying to assemble, with Spiffy trying to lead the 99 (and getting promptly steamrolled out by LonelyNess), Agape had already finished his fake of Albert Einstein, and also asked me something I was somewhat surprised of nobody else did: "Are the teams themed?" Well, yes they were: GML was mostly people who had died or were in a situation they could easily die in (i.e. Sniper Wolf, Coach). 99 Problems were, well, people with problems. Due to this question, he (at least claimed to have) weeded out moles from GML after he himself had moled himself into leading it. Sadly, at D2 he took a too big bite and tried to get Mekkah lynched, which didn't resonate well at Mekkah and LonelyNess, who knew Mekkah's role and the potential he had for helping 99 win. After LN (through Mekkah's inspection) revealed Agape's moling, Agape decided to strike a deal with LonelyNess: Agape godkills himself (He had gotten a restriction from Spiffy), and in exchange, LonelyNess lynches Mekkah and gets 4 roles that belongs to GML (he later found out one of these was one of Aesir, but Agape gave it to hide him; a trick that secured his survival till the end). The deal didn't go through though: After Agape got promptly killed by yours truly, LonelyNess started a lynch on Altair, having no intentions of killing the oh-so-useful Mekkah, which secured possibly 2 kills for 99, just they were targeted correctly. Since Altair had been slacking with his fake, he got lynched, Earthworm following him the next day.

After this moment, it was pretty much game over for any faction barring 99. The Aesirs killed off Mekkah right after Agape had died; After this only Raikage died by their hands, due to Uberiffic (the last surviving Aesir) was inactive and then requested to be subbed out, and the game ending shortly after that. His sub, hailflameblast, managed to kill off the Raikage, but the game was lost at that time for them. I called the game the following night of Raikages death, since there were no way in hell that GML was going to win this game anymore, and HFB was up to be lynched by LonelyNess very soon anyways. There were simply no reason to drag the game out at that point.

ROLES
I won't be giving grades or anything, my comments should be sufficient. I will be talkative on some players, due to me knowing what they did more thoroughly than others, while some players will barely have anything to be told. That's what you get for not telling a jackshit to me. I will also sometimes add slight comments on the role itself, why I chose that character and so on.

::: The Green Mile Legion :::
As mentioned, this was the minority village. To compensate for fewer votes, I gave them the means to remove and change votes from the other village. The flavour for this village was quite simple: After I had made the teams, and was looking for faction names, I realised most of this team is dead/doomed to die. Thus, the name The Green Mile Legion, which comes from the film The Green Mile; in USA, when death row inmates walk to their execution, it's called the last mile. In this movie, the officers called it the green mile, due to the green floor that the inmates walked. Since I decided to allow silence/persuade combo to kill, it was used for that instead of gaining majority votes. This is a controversial decision; I haven't done numbers or anything, but I believe they would have gained majorities on lynches and had a better chance that way to win this had they used the combo as it was intended.

Dear billymills,
You are Diablo.

You are the Lord of Terror, the strongest of the Three Prime Evils. After a huge war, you were locked inside a soulstone and hid deep under a catacomb, to never walk the Earth again. What fools they were: even after corrupting the soulstone, AND the warrior that had slain your mortal body, they thought they could beat you. But, what does it help when they crush the Worldstone, the last barrier between Hell and Mortal world? You decided to join the Green Mile Legion to slay these fools and continue the war against Heaven with better odds.

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Sending demons to USER". You will send a legion of your demons to USER, scaring him so well that he won't come out from under his bed to lynch someone, thus silencing him for the day.

You win if The Green Mile Legion has eliminated all the threatening factors.

The first of the beforementioned combo; only managed to gain 1 combo-kill though, before he was killed off by the 99. I believe he also did co-lead with dak after Agape died, though the results speaks their own words.

Dear daquiri,
You are Coach.

Your life used to be nice. Coach some young un's, eat some cheeseburgers and go to church on Sundays. But Lord wanted it otherwise. Now, zombies don't need no coaches, but the other survivors always appreciate another gun. And you appreciate a chance to kill these zombies for wrecking the food courts and your home town, of course while surviving this whole ordeal. Thus you decided to join The Green Mile Legion, because the more survivors, the bigger chance you all survive, right?

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - I'mma be a one-man cheeseburger apocalypse on USER1, USER2!" You visit and make it clear to USER2 that if he doesn't vote on USER1, he will face an unbeatable cheeseburger apocalypse.

Most what I said on billy applies here too: he was killed the night after billy, and was the more prominent of the leading duo. Also did mention he had a non-aggression pact with LN and Raikage, but planned to backstab them anyways later on. Remind me to never make any pacts with you if we play against each other in the future.

Dear Alchemator,
You are Remoraid.

What's the world coming to nowadays? People finding a random fish and making it look like it's good? Still, they made you sort-of famous, and that has to count for something. Except that with fame comes enemies too. And what can a stupid, helpless fish do to them? Nothing. So when you heard about The Green Mile Legion, you decided to join them so they can cover your sorry ass. Or so you hope.

Durnig the Night, you can submit "Night X - Attacking USER". You will try to attack USER, but when he sees your pathetic splashing, he will laugh so hard that he can't move for the rest of the night, preventing any action he would have done.

This role I added simply because it is fun to fuck with Alchemator, and what's a better way than to use the poke he is nearly obsessing over? I was debating a while over putting him on this, or the Alchemator-role I had on 99. In the end, I decided that if I give this, I will get a better laugh, which I did. He did play quite poorly though: Only slightly useful hook he had was the one on Agape, which delayed them getting info on Accent. Otherwise, he either hooked pookar (one of his teams BG-half) or Mekkah (the night Mekkah died anyways). The hook on Mekkah even prevented a kill on 99, though this target could be attributed to LonelyNess.

Dear Accent,
You are Sniper Wolf.

You were born on the battlefield, raised on the battlefield, and gunfire, sirens and screams were your lullabies. After growing up and learning the art of sniping, you became a mercenary, before finally joining up with FOXHOUND and raising hell on Shadow Moses. When The Green Mile Legion heard of you and your skills, they decide to hire you, since a skilled sniper is a valuable asset in a war like this.

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Obsess over USER". You will start obsessing over USER, learning everything about him. This will result in you gaining his full role PM at the end of the night.

This role has an interesting story: Originally, I didn't even include Sniper Wolf in the roles. After Accent jokingly stated this game is "Metal Gear Solid Tactical Game 2: Sniper Wolfs Revenge" in the sign ups, I decided to add it for the hell of it. I also picked him for this, since I guessed he would approve of the joke of him having to use Sniper Wolf, which he did *phew*. He was the "Advisor" Spiffy mentioned in the thread when he tried to lead, since he had started to troll Spiffy the moment he revealed he was 99. After Spiffy gave up on his stuff, was extremely hesitant to claim, though did throw hints to Agape anonymously. His claiming cost him the game though: He was promptly killed off the very night he did it. Good play until that point though, would have liked to see how you did during the rest of the game.

Dear Aura Guardian,
You are Fu.

You are the bodyguard of Ling, the 12th prince of the nation of Xing. You are a valuable asset to him due to your strategical and combat experience and fierce loyalty. Because of this, you are even willing to give your life for your prince. When he heard about the struggle The Green Mile Legion was in, he sent you to aid them to victory, and maybe even gain the secret of immortality.

You have no night action, but should you be lynched during the day, you can submit "Day X - Walking with USER to hell". You will grab USER before you are killed, and set off the explosives around your chest, killing both him and you. This can only be used if you were to be lynched due to majority.

The role was something I wanted to experiment with, and was also to balance out the fire power and majority from 99: if he were to be lynched, 99 would lose a man, and from my guess, their leader, since this kill was unblockable. Sadly, had to sub out Sledge, both of them didn't do much except for claiming to Agape, and this role was given to LN in the deal, effectively locking out the chance it could go off. Oh well.

Dear ~NJ,
You are Revolver Ocelot.

You are a master of interrogations and an expert of torture, who has worked for many different organisations in the past. And via that, you have also gained many contacts and friends. And what friend wouldn't help out his friends (unless you got to backstab them)? Thus, when your old buddies asked, you joined The Green Mile Legion: Maybe you could get a chance to use your good ol' revolver for something useful again.

During the night, you can submit "Night X - Ricochet bullets around USER". You will use your gunslinger skills, and fire your Colt Single Action Army Revolver around USER. USER will not be hurt, but the carefully aimed, ricocheting bullets will prevent any random people from closing in on USER. A killer will not be intimidated by this, however, and will finish its job.

Did nothing spectacular. Only thing worth mentioning is that he somehow managed to hit the same people Nachos (99 SG) hit on several nights. Dunno if he followed orders or not, but was nifty nonetheless.

Dear Green_Pikachu,
You are Jack Lupino.

You were the Major Captain of Punchinellos crime family, and were responsible for dealing and shipping the Valkyr-drug until you got shot by some thugs. You were left for dead, but survived the ordeal. It didn't fix your addiction to Valkyr, though, and when you heard that The Green Mile Legion have some supplies of it, you joined them to get your daily fix in exhange of doing their dirty jobs.

You have no Night action, but should anyone target you with a kill, they will realise that you have became an insane Valkyr-junkie and leave, since it would be a waste of time and supplies to shoot you. You should be warned though: there might be someone out there who won't care about you being high or not, and will go through with their plan if they target you.

The reason I gave him this role is simple: he was new on Smogon. Thus I had no idea of his skill level, and gave him a role that was simple to use. More importantly for the game though, this role was needed to die for Mekkah to win. I decided to make this BPV, since if one of them dies, not much of value is lost. Did nothing special though, as expected.

Dear pookar,
You are Vladimir Lem.

You are the leader of the Russian Mob, and the other side in the war against the Punchinello Crime Family. You speciality is the black gun market, and you also used this to aid Max Payne during his quest for vengeance. When The Green Mile Legion heard of your speciality, they gave you a contract to bring more guns to the fight, and due to them helping you out before, your code of ethics made you take the contract.

Durign the Night, you can submit "Night X - USER, Dearest of all my friends!" You will make an offer with USER that he can't refuse, and supply him with enough firepower to start his own apocalypse. This will be enough to make him survive one night. You can't use this 2 consecutive nights, because you need to ship in new supplies after a succesfull apocalypse.

This role is something I wanted to try out, a duo of half-BGs. Either you had steady BG on one target, or you had 2 nights of vulnerability and 1 night with 2 protected. Pookar did nothing much though, and every night he did something, he was hooked by Alchemator. Good coordination.

Dear LightWolf,
You are Johnny Sasaki.

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny... Can't you never be in a game without getting a fool made out of you? It doesn't matter how hard you try, you will always be the joke of the day. But you won't give up, because one day, you will make people see how awesome you are! The Green Mile Legion saw the potential in you; after they found about the conflicts you have been part of, they decided to get you in, since a man with experience is always a good thing, even though it was just as a comical relief.

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Guard USER's cell". You will stand guard outside USER's cell, preventing anyone with killing intentions from finishing their job. This can't be done 2 consecutive nights in a row, due to your nasty diarrhea.

The second half of the duo, and the very reason I tried it out. I wanted to use this in MGS already, since one part of the game includes that *spoiler* you escape while he is on the shitter, struggling with diarrhea. Raverist ended up the only one I subbed out due to rule 9, and after LightWolf came in, he did nothing much in particular. After GML was done for, he tried to do some communication with the last Aesir through the thread, but to no avail. Oh well, he didn't get hooked by their own hooker at least.

= = = = = = = = = = =

::: The Men With 99 Problems :::
Ah, the winners. This was the first faction I made, and on afterthought, I should have made it a bit weaker. But I didn't expect the GML to be so thorougly fucked by the Aesir either. They went like a clockwork under LonelyNess' leadership, so in principal they earned their victory. Still leaves a slightly bitter taste in my mouth for designing the other factions too weak/this too strong. Still, props for a well played game.

Dear Xyphang,
You are Jimbo.

You are the admired super-mod of Smogon, who has his fin(ger) in almost everything on the site, from Wi-Fi to Battling 101. That isn't always an easy job though, and there are always people who have problems and think you are supposed to handle them. But you do have problems of your own too, like The Green Mile Legion who dragged you here, but left you for dead when they realized you are too fat to be moved without a truck. Thus you joined The Men With 99 Problems: They got at least the means to move you around.

You have no Night action, but due to your size and Super Mods on Smogon, nobody dares to vote against you in a lynch, and your vote counts for two!

You win if The Men With 99 Problems has eliminated all the threatening factors.

Was late to claim to LonelyNess, got nudged for slight inactivity. Didn't do much more after that; all the lynches were so dominated that 1 vote wouldn't have thrown it in any way when it mattered.

Dear Raikage,
You are Neo.

Originally just a normal hacker and a programmer for a big company, you were dragged into a world of machines and shown the truth when you took the Red Pill. Afterwards, you started to save the humanity, and became The One, but it brought only more problems. Agents are after you now, and you have the whole mankinds faith on your shoulders. With all these problems, you decided to join The Men With 99 Problems, so you could get help with your problems and more humans to realize the truth.

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Yank USER forcefully out of Matrix". You will pull the plug of USER, killing him. This can only be done of someone on your team gains positive results, however. You will be informed when this happens. As of now, no positive results have come in.

Ah, the hot potato. I should have thrown this one out on GML. Well, I'll remember that one till the next time. Playerwise, this was a hard decision too: I had to pick a player that wasn't keen on name killing, but still was competent. Thus most new players were ruled out, in addition to old players (due to a talk on IRC about namekilling). In the end, I decided to give this role to Raikage: he mentioned he wasn't prone to namekill, and he couldn't namekill randomly early on anyways. After he started to get kills, he hit good targets until his death, so solid play here.

Dear shade,
You are Morpheus.

You are a hovercraft captain, and have used most of your life searching for The One after the Oracle told you you will be the one to find him. After you found him though, the problems just got bigger and bigger. What if he doesn't manage to stop this war? What if Zion is destroyed? Is he really The One? With all these problems, you joined The Men With 99 Problems to gain more answers and lessen the problems.

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - The Red Pill, or The Blue Pill?" In the body of the PM, you can put a question that should be answered with a Yes or No. This can be anything except the players role name in The Matrix, and the same question can not be asked twice. If your answer is positive, something is bound to happen, so ask your questions carefully!

The man that gave Raikage his kills. Did good questions, cleaining out most of his faction, and gaining kills every night expect for n0. Again, well played.

Dear assassinfred,
You are Maes Hughes.

Often as a comical character, your usual behaviour includes bragging about your daughter and wife over the telephone or showing their pictures to someone. But more often than not, you are serious about your job as Lieutenant Colonel in the Investigations Division, and seek to help as many people as possible with the info you have available. Thus you joined The Men With 99 Problems, since people with so many problems can't be left alone without friends to help them up.

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Reading criminal records about USER". You will use your military position and search the records for USER, piecing together his whole role PM.

Didn't do any extremely important inspections, but was active till N2, after that just stopped sending in PMs. I wonder why? Also got hilariously redirected off LN when he was trying to clean him, hitting billy and making 99 able to stop the kill-combo they were trying to abuse.

Dear Amake,
You are Marv.

You are a 7-foot tall man with a flattop buzzcut, a heavily scarred face and a massive frame. This combination of size, face, and the trenchcoat you always wear is intimidating, and you know it: after growing up in Sin City, anyone learns when and where things happen, and you know how to influence them. But a city of Sins is full of problems, and they do often follow someone like you. Thus you joined The Men With 99 Problems, because you have the means to remove their problems, and they have the means to protect your back.

During the night, you can submit "Night X - Protecting USER with Gladys". Using your gun named after the toughest nun at your school, you will scare away anyone with killing intents who tries to come close to USER.

This role is practically my fake from my very first forum mafia, Chaos Mafia. I never got to use it, but I wanted to use it somewhere, that somewhere being now. The player giving me most scratches on my head, many times I was wondering why the hell he was protecting pookar, and not his own team. From what I hear, he was late to claim and was in other ways somehat shady, some elaboration would be in place maybe?

Dear blue_light,
You are Jockey.

The world might have succumbed to the Green Flu. So what. Most of humanity is zombies. So what. You can just jump on the remaining humans, steering them wherever you want, while humping them! Sadly, this and your maniac laughing often results in your humping attempts being answered by a gunshot to the face, which is a problem for someone like you who just wants to have fun. Thus you joined The Men With 99 Problems, since they have targets you can hump all day long!

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Jump on USER". You will jump on USER, riding and humping them away from their team till they are incapasitated. Since incapasitation doesn't exist in this game, you will just jump off, but not before the dawn arrives, preventing USER from performing any night action.

Meh, not much here. Hooked Earthworm n1, which had no effect, and then became the only victim to dak/billy.

Dear Veedrock,
You are Angelo Punchinello.

You are the head of the Punchinello crime family, and the puppet of Nicole Horne in her quest of spreading Valkyr all over New York. Your organisation was fairly big, concerning the whole city, but aftair Pax Payne went through his rampage to find the murderers of his family, you were left in the cold with nothing but a handful of thugs in the middle of a mafia war. For a man like you, this is a big problem, and so you joined The Men With 99 Problems to get a new organisation together, and to control New Yorks mafia underworld once again.

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Send thugs to USER". If USER moves from his home during the night, your thugs will follow him and tell you who he visited after the night. If USER stays at home, your thugs will spy on his apartment and tell you who visited him during the night.

Continuing the way of 99 having many informational roles, this role didn't do much, expect for 1 thing, that I still can't fathom wasn't used to end the game earlier: he tracked hailflameblast the night HFB killed Raikage. Apparently this information never reached LonelyNess? Was also the second individual to be killed by Mekkah, but the very night he was going to be killed, Mekkah got hooked. Blame LonelyNess, he thought he had ordered a kill on an Aesir. Was also going to be sacrificed so Mekkah could win, up until I told him Mekkah had lost when he died.

Dear LonelyNess,
You are The G-Man.

The mysterious, enigmatic character, you can always be found in the strangest spots, looking at Gordon Freeman before disappearing in impossible places. Maybe straightening the tie a little, or brushing the suit, nobody knows what you are or who you work for. But what's sure is that you only work to further your own interests and plans, and thus nobody knows why you joined The Men With 99 Problems. What would someone like you gain in helping these men with their silly little problems?

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Open Time/Space portal from USER1 to USER2". You will grab the first person to target USER1, and move him through Time and Space to USER2, forcing him to target USER2 with his action. But you only have time and patience to move 1 person each night: any subsequent visitors to USER1 will hit him.

I seriously don't know what to tell anymore on him, as I have talked about him alot already. Practically ruled the game after Agape died, eliminating down the mafias with the roles he got from Agape and by trolling, but did have a few missed guesses on possible Aesirs, these being Amake and Veedrock. Still, extremely well played.

Dear Spiffy,
You are Alchemator.

You are the weirdest person in history, having discovered the piece of crap that is Remoraid you proceeded to make an unbalanced mafia around it – annoying random mafia players everywhere. You’ve even started your own spriting project about Remoraid – the obsession has gone clearly over the edge now! The only Remoraid Lover, you got a shitload of problems convincing people you aren't insane, and thus joined The Men With 99 Problems - they got their own problems to take care off, so they can't be arsed to care about your sanity!

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Include USER in my mafia-game!" You will include the player in your next game, giving him a posting restriction of your choice. If he does not comply, you will show him so many remoraids he will laugh himself to death, removing him from the game. The restriction is removed when the day is over.

The humorous relief, this guy went way under what I believed he would/could do. He had extremely boring restrictions (partly due to LN, but still), and then had the nerve to brag about it, when he was just blindly following orders/randoming people. Easiest the most annoying person to read posts from.

Dear Nachos,
You are Deckard Cain.

The old historician of the town of Tristram, you are the only survivor from the carnage that happened in there. After you were rescued by the hero that ended up slaying the Three Prime Evils, you joined him and continued as an advisor and companion to him. But since you are so old, nobody cares to listen to what you have to tell! This presents as a huge problem to an old fart like you, and thus you started to hassle The Men With 99 Problems - maybe you could find someone bored enough to listen to you!

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Stay awhile and listen, USER!" You will keep on telling stories to USER, making anyone who targets him fall asleep due to boredness. Murderers do not do this though: They will just fill their ears with something and finish their job.

Pretty much what I said on ~NJ. Followed orders through the game I believe, which gave his faction the win in the end.

= = = = = = = = = = =

::: Aesis Corporation :::

You are the Aesir Corporation, led by Altair. All you wanted was to spread Valkyr all over New York City, and thus gain control of it. But alas, these fools who call themselves The Green Mile Legion is trying to hinder you, and the whining of The Men With 99 Problems doesn't help the matters. Thus you will work on eradicating them before you keep on taking over NYC. Your corporation consists of the following persons:

Altair - Nicole Horne - Kidnapper
hailflameblast - Otacon - Message sender
Earthworm - Necromancer - Bodyguard
Agape - Lust - Inspector

Your corporation also has a kill you can use to your benefit. Each of you has their own flavour of kill, but a few rules apply: If 2 or more persons send in an killing action on the same person, the flavour is randomised, and if 2 or more persons send in a killing action on different persons, nobody will die. Only one killing action is required for a succesfull kill.

Be warned though: You have to work for your victory, only sitting and watching from the sidelines won't do. So be prepared, and show them what you got!

You win if the Aesis Corporation has eliminated all the threatening factors.

I had so high hopes for these guys. Supposed to mole the factions and gain info, before pitting them against each other and snaggin the victory, they were wiped out almost instantly after Agape died, leaving only the freshest player alive. Were out for a rough ride, and due to bad luck and misplay, lost the game.

Dear Altair,
You are Nicole Horne.

During the 1990's, you were involved in making of a drug for military purposes. The project was scrapped, but you kept on the development in hiding, creating the Valkyr-drug. Its secrecy, however, was compromised due to a slip-up, and Michelle Payne had to pay for it. After that, you created the Aesir Corporation to keep on building your influence in New York. Now that the two meddling factions have arisen, you have to silence them, and prevent the foil-up of your plans.

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Sending agents to USER". You will frame him for a crime, sending government agents to arrest him. He will be released after the following night. During his arrest, he will be considered dead for the game purposes.

In addition, during the Night, you can submit "Night X - Send Test Subjects to USER". You will pump your subjects full of Valkyr before sending them to USERs house, making these psychopats beat USER to death.

You will find more information in the letter that came alongside this one.

I don't know if Altair did anything meaningful when he was in the game; all I know that he got lynched, and he was extremely late with his game, churning it out when he was on the lynching bench.

Dear hailflameblast,
You are Otacon.

After being forced to make the Metal Gear REX and later, to destroy it, you left with Solid Snake to stop other Metal Gears from being built. You are an incredible engineer, and after Nicole heard of your talents, she intimidated you to help Aesir Corporation in this war. Now lets just hope you don't piss yourself during this war once again...

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Send BOMC to USER". You will send an anonymous message to USER, which can be about anything. This message is to be written in the body of the PM.

In addition, during the Night, you can submit "Night X - Give USER access to a Metal Gear Prototype". You will send USER keycodes to the new Metal Gear, which will malfunction when started, crushing USER inside it.

I gave this role to Uberiffic originally since he was quite the fresh player, and would be in need of support here. Ended up being the last one alive, before requesting getting subbed out for his inactivity. Hailflameblast did try to mess with people by sending messages, but they didn't help at all. Was hidden well by Agape, but on the wrong side; LN was going to lynch him for being GML, and thus I decided to call the game. He had no way of influencing the outcome anymore, so a longer stretch would have been only a nuisance.

Dear Agape,
You are Lust.

A well-endowed woman with high intelligence, Father often sends you to gain intelligence that would be hard to acquire otherwise. Due to this, you have learned how to seduce and manipulate anyone into talking. When Father heard about this war, he decided to send you in to create another place of sorrow and carnage, and the Aesir Corporation were more than happy to include you in their ranks.

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Manipulate USER". You will start seducing and manipulating USER, resulting in you attaining his whole role PM.

In addition, during the Night, you can submit "Night X - Impale USER". You will use your looks to get USER close to you, and then impale him with your extending fingertips, killing him.

He did actually pretty well, and started to do what I envisioned Aesir to do: Mole the villages and pit them towards each other. Right at N0, he made a false claim, and started to unite The Green Mile Legion. Sadly, he tried to bite a little bit too much with Mekkah (says he got overconfident), and paid for it D2. Still, very stable play till that moment, and he even united GML on his sheet, while hiding the last Aesir till the end.

Dear USER,
You are Necromancer.

A man of the dark arts, not many have heard of your kind, and even fewer stays close to you willingly. And indeed, your skills in raising the dead and giving life to inanimate creatures would send chills down the spine of even the bravest man. When the Aesir Corporation heard of your kind, they decided to hire one of them for their invaluable skills. You were sent, and you will use this opportunity to gain more fame and notority for the Necromancers.

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Surround USER with Bone Walls". You will use your spells to raise the bones of the dead out of the ground, surrounding USER in an impenetrable bone wall, stopping any killers from finishing their job.

In addition, during the Night, you can submit "Night X - Poison USER". During your studies, you learned to create poisons of any kind, and you will provide USER with some of the strongest one you have, killing them without any pain and mutilations to their body.

When I assigned players to factions, I knew I wanted Aesir to have one experienced person. I ended up on Earthworm since I knew he isn't prone for namekilling, and he has patience with newer players. He did talk with his team early in the game, but I do not know what revealed him out.

= = = = = = = = = = =

::: Neutral :::

Dear Mekkah,
You are Max Payne.

You were living the American Dream, having a nice house in a good area, a beautiful wife and a young daughter. But it all changed that one faithful night. Those Valkyr-junkies broke into your house and slaughtered your whole family. After this, you went undercover to find the ones who gave orders for this attack. These 3 years have not been in vain: You found out that every single responsible person is involved in this war, some way or another. Now it's payback time.

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Inform NYPD on USER". You will inform your contact in NYPD about USER, and after the night, he will tell you what name he goes under in this war.

Alternatively, during the Night, you can submit "Night X - Start an apocalypse in USERs mansion". You will break in and shoot everything that moves in USERs house, killing him. Since you don't involve innocent people in your rampage, you will only break into houses that has direct connections into the deaths of your family.

You win if the if the murderers of your loved ones and Aesis Corporation are dead.

Ah, Mekkah, Mekkah, Mekkah... I had high hopes for this role too, being the very thing I build this game on, him infuencing the mafia name and few roles in the village. Struck a deal with LonelyNess, info for vote (and kills after I told he could, in fact, kill Aesir. For some reason I wrote the last sentence on his killing action completely different than I was supposed to, sorry), but got inspected by the Aesirs. And as they didn't get him lynched, they killed him off, since he was a high threat for them. A shame, I truly wanted to see what he would have done.

Conclusion
All in all, this game was pretty fun to design. Sadly, the execution was pretty much lopsided, especially with Agape leaking most of GML to LonelyNess. I should have gotten myself a co-host for this. Most other stuff I have already mentioned, so all I can say (outside of rewards) are that I will remember the stuff I fucked up, and you will see more games by me.

[Naruto]Believe it![/Naruto]

Awards

Best Player:
1: LonelyNess
2: Agape

Most Interesting Moment:
1: Agape becoming the leader for GML
2: Accent almost becoming "leader" for 99

And as for last, HERE is the sheet I stored everything on. Hope you enjoyed the game, and Thanks for Playing!

Also, if some parts look a bit wonky, or there are typos: it's 7 AM in Finland, and I wrote most of that during the last 3-4 hours.

EDIT: I was reading some logs I was provided during this game, and found this:

<LightWolf> well, I'm Johnny Sasaki, whoever that is
<Agape> and my PM fits in that flavour as does everyone's who has claimed to me
<Agape> idk that either, exa has picked wierd stuff
You traitors, you played MGS!!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lol I didn't play poorly. You can't expect me to play well when I'm in the dark.

I targeted Agape because I wanted to prove my role, that I did.

I hooked pookar because billy noted that he was probably after me ["Fishy men" and the like"] plus I'd received no targets.

So yeah, how exactly do you expect me to play well with no ammunition ?_?

EDIT: I don't see any difference in how Agape played to how Lonelyness or Mekkah played. The reason they succeeded is that people listen to big names (in mafia or otherwise) so...

I don't really see how we had any chance from the start.

We were a minority village, and we had less killing power than the majority village? To boot, the other village's inspector and killer were linked? (The kill would only succeed if their team's inspector had already hit the same man.)

We did not play well at all though, which didn't help. I called out Agape, then claimed to him anyway. As everyone else did. Once me/dak were dead, it was game over.

I honestly don't know why they stopped sending. I remember sending them up until at least Night 4. Maybe the PM system screwed up or something, or I just didn't make them even though I remember making them. Oh well. The past is the past.

Man I was looking forward to being godkilled to help the neutral win like in OP mafia. Trying to kill me (or rather GK) what's wrong wit' you :(

I didn't follow the game too closely before I got put in so I was relatively clueless and just did what I was told. I got subbed in the night Mekkah died, and after seeing my role PM I put 2 and 2 together and figured LN was planning on getting me killed as an agreement with Mekkah; LN decided to confront me about it, pretty cool of him. The HFB info didn't reach LN because he was away.

Agape made a bad fake and anyway he was too reckless.

And you're reading my role wrong, Billy. shade needed to get yes questions, so it's got nothing to do with hitting the same people.

pookar

Banned deucer.
you should have noted that i would have successfully protected dak from fucking dying if alchemator hadnt hooked me like a god damn mong!!

apparently, from dak's mouth, agape spread a word that i wasn't GML and that's why nobody was talking to me. Dak even avoided me until the day before he died and that was after i gave him my pm.

agape fucked the game pure and simple. he fucked the mafia and the GML. he even fucked over mekkah winning

mekkah dodged my attack like 3 times. sissy mekkah stabbing others in the back not taking the attack. And i put 0 effort into this, I just sat there and let the other do everything for me. Also i didn't think it was too bad exarius.
Thanks everyone for a fun first mafia game. Can't wait to play more in the future.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
Well if you are gonna sit around and put 0 effort into a popular game created by an excellent host then you might as well give your spot to someone who actually wants to try and be a part of the game like they are supposed to.

or better yet dont join a game at all because subbing into a game can fuck a myriad of work, relations, and progress down the toilet.

All im saying is, if you are gonna join ANY mafia game, you better be sure you are gonna join the game because you want to try to play the game.

mekkah dodged my attack like 3 times. sissy mekkah stabbing others in the back not taking the attack. And i put 0 effort into this, I just sat there and let the other do everything for me. Also i didn't think it was too bad exarius.
Thanks everyone for a fun first mafia game. Can't wait to play more in the future.
There is so much wrong and stupid in this post I don't know where to start...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)