[Standard] Fuck the Mafia Tactical Game - The Men with 99 Problems win!

LOL WHAT THE ?

anyways, if your a member of the men with 99 problems how about we lynch the confirmed neutral mekkah instead of me? I dont get why I'm being lynched here.

Lonelyness didnt even give a reason for lynching me, and if its because I want to lynch mekkah I am 99% certain that he is harmful to both villages, and I simply wasn't sure about agape being aesir.

Stop being fools thx

I guess people assumed that I was trying to protect agape, when really i was just trying to lynch mekkah of of my own reasoning and because I didn't trust LN thats all really

Anyways lynch altair

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh Agape why must it have been so :< can there ever be a mafia game where we are on the same team and can actually work together?

Anyways Ln actually seems pretty legit now so Make Amake a cake

Exarius in the rules said:
Once you are dead you can still talk to anyone about the game, but knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.
I can speak whatever I want and even act as the Aesir contact as long as it's only info that I gained while I was alive. And that's a lot.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You can't be the contact for the Aesir, because any strategizing / agreements that you make with either my faction / GML / mekkah would be considered "new information", meaning you wouldn't be able to relay the info back to your own faction, and would also mean you wouldn't be able to help pick night targets / lynch targets, because you would be influenced by the new information.

Just shut up and be dead, ffs.

Oh, thought I should remind people...

Rules said:
7. You may vote to lynch users during each Day by posting "[any word] [user]" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone, and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. This means that your first vote that you post is the vote that is counted: you can have any amount of votes in the thread, but only the first one will be counted. I will be anal on this, so be prepared if you are trying to do a stealth-lynch.
Remember that, kids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)