[Standard] Overkill Mafia II - Game Abandoned

Well yeah but if they become a mafia surely they all need to know who eachother is for certain.

Unless they only get the PM with the names once Golduck dies, in which case ignore me!

Eh, still seems kinda strange to me but you've hosted a million and one games with lynchpins and probably know these things better than I do, so I guess I'll shut up now!

At the above edit: That's still two more than me!

aah AG edited again: Well if the first (Pokémon Lynchpin) had them start united and Max. Carnage did too then why would this game be any different! I don't suppose the hosts can confirm anything, but it looks kinda weird.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
you people can trust me.

Dear <snip>,
You are Lucario.

You are the Aura Pokemon, and one of the few efficient Sandstorm-immune Pokemon who can go mixed. You intend to use your capabilities to assist the Sand Cannons in this war.

At night, you may PM Toad, Hammer Bro., and Chain Chomp saying "Night X- Chasing <alias>". You will find out the aliases whom <alias> visited during the night. If he does not go anywhere, you will find the identity of all who visited him that night.

After every 2 deaths, at night, you may PM Toad, Hammer Bro., and Chain Chomp saying "Night X- Close Combat <alias>". <alias> will be killed, unless he is protected by a bodyguard.

You are very sensitive to aura. So, you cannot be stolen from.

You are holding the Firewall Brick. At night, you may PM Toad, Hammer Bro., and Chain Chomps saying "Night X- Breaking Brick". You will be protected from all attempts on your life for the night. This item is one-use only.

You are allied with the Sand Cannons. You win if the Sand Cannons eliminate all unfriendly threats.

Quoted to immortalize the fake. Only two sentences of flavor? No way.
you people can trust me.

Dear <snip>,
You are Lucario.

You are the Aura Pokemon, and one of the few efficient Sandstorm-immune Pokemon who can go mixed. You intend to use your capabilities to assist the Sand Cannons in this war.

At night, you may PM Toad, Hammer Bro., and Chain Chomp saying "Night X- Chasing <alias>". You will find out the aliases whom <alias> visited during the night. If he does not go anywhere, you will find the identity of all who visited him that night.

After every 2 deaths, at night, you may PM Toad, Hammer Bro., and Chain Chomp saying "Night X- Close Combat <alias>". <alias> will be killed, unless he is protected by a bodyguard.

You are very sensitive to aura. So, you cannot be stolen from.

You are holding the Firewall Brick. At night, you may PM Toad, Hammer Bro., and Chain Chomps saying "Night X- Breaking Brick". You will be protected from all attempts on your life for the night. This item is one-use only.

You are allied with the Sand Cannons. You win if the Sand Cannons eliminate all unfriendly threats.

vonFielder, will you make up your fucking mind. First you say lynch, then don't, then lynch, then don't, then lynch. Imo vonFielder is the worst leader, ever. Where is someone who knows what the fuck they are doing and why are they not leading? This is fucking annoying.

[15:47] <Aura_Guardian> http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2755849&postcount=22
[15:48] <Aura_Guardian> we have a lynch target
[15:48] <Aura_Guardian> if anyone is willing to post first
[15:48] <@BunnyMaster> who is it?
[15:48] <Aura_Guardian> Bowser Jr.
---
[16:40] <Aura_Guardian> I'd rather trust
[16:40] <Aura_Guardian> a confirmed sand cannon
[16:40] <@BunnyMaster> fiedler is leading
[16:40] <@BunnyMaster> and is confirmed
[16:41] <@BunnyMaster> also, why would a killer (even though you are village) claim in the open?
---
[19:32] <vonFiedler> Alright guys, the lynch is on
[19:32] <vonFiedler> Bowser Jr. will die
[19:43] <MagicMaster87> k
---
[20:21] <vonFiedler> Ok
[20:21] <vonFiedler> We're NO LONGER voting for Bowser Jr.
[20:21] <vonFiedler> Sorry for all the confusion
---
[21:28] <vonFiedler> Ok guys
[21:28] <vonFiedler> For the final time this time
[21:28] <vonFiedler> I swear
[21:29] <vonFiedler> Lynch Bowser Jr.
[21:29] <Crux> you sure?
[21:29] <vonFiedler> Yes
[21:29] <vonFiedler> I'm sure
[21:29] <Crux> 100% sure
[21:29] <vonFiedler> Golduck agrees
[21:29] <Crux> not going to change it
[21:29] <Crux> im going tto ask one more time
[21:29] <Crux> are you sure?
---

yeah.......real great leading dood. 0/10

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
And who the fuck are you? Not someone who has claimed. So either you're Frosty Five and should have had all this fucking explained to you, or you're mafia and should count your blessings if you think I suck so much.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
did i even sign up for this game???

edit: oh, guess i did. lol. well have fun kiddos!!

edit again: oh i get it this is anon on a forum!!!! derp :B

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
There was a lynch target here, and he's gonna be dealt with, but not through the lynch.

In spite of some assurance that King Boo was an NPC, King Boo seemed to get kidnapped when other NPCs had night actions fail against them. As he has not claimed to Abomasnow or I, he is our target today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)