[Standard] Peace NOCed down Mafia - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Approved by Earthworm)

In the far-off town of Peaceland, there was a golden age. Culture flourished. The people prospered. Their leadership was without corruption. However, there came a day when a freak meteor killed their leader. In the process of choosing a new leader, they found that the meteor was not a coincidence. The tragedy was a murder, a meteor summoned by dark magic. Twenty people gathered to hunt down the murderer. However, they soon found that the murderer was one of them. They also found there was a wolf in their midst. Not the animal, but a person determined to kill everyone to destroy everything we hold dear. And so they quickly chose a temporary mayor for their group. Who will live, and who will survive?

Rules:
1) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: ALL CONVERSATIONS MUST BE HELD IN THIS THREAD. THE MAFIA MAY TALK WITH EACH OTHER, BUT NO VILLAGER MAY TALK OUTSIDE THE THREAD! (unless you are twin inspectors, and then only with each other)
2) Give me access to all spreadsheets/channels you create (this goes mainly for the mafia)
3) If you don't want to use your ability, send me a PM with title "Night x - Idling" (and "Day x - Idling" if your ability can be activated during the day.)
4) To facilitate debate, days will last at least 48 hours and hopefully as close to 48 hours as possible. There is no majority. I may grant extensions if I think it would benefit the game.
5) To give the mafia time to communicate, nights will last 48 hours.
6) Unlike the most well-known NOC games, you may post at night.
7) There is as little role PM flavor in this as physically possible.
8) DO NOT COPY/PASTE ANYTHING THE HOST TELLS YOU UNLESS IT IS EITHER A QUERRY ABOUT WHEN DEADLINE IS OR UNLESS YOU ARE MAFIA AND ON THE SAME TEAM.
9) cardflip is OFF for this game.
10) There are 20 players in this game. There are 5 mafia. Roles will be posted below
11) The game beigins Night 0. The mafia boss chooses four people to be on his team, and I'll then select and/or randomize the rest of the roles. You may send me a request for your alliance.
12) Please do not edit your lynch vote, except to unbold the vote. Instead post a new one. Also, your vote must bolded and/or colored and/or in size 7.
13) In the event of a tie, there will be no lynch.

14) The roles are:
  • 1 mafia boss
  • 4 mafia
  • 1 wolf
  • village cardflip (can turn alliance cardflip on 3 times, for the cycle [READ: activated during day x - night x is cardflip; activated during night x - day x+1 is cardflip] after he activates it)
  • village bodyguard (second time he protects a player successfully, would-be killer gets his name)
  • twin village inspectors (they may communicate outside of the thread and decide who to inspect together. Nothing happens to the other if one of them dies. They are limited to alliance.)
  • village mayor (vote counts double)
  • village vigilante
  • village rogue (survives instead of getting an extra life, can only successfully use this 3 times, only informed upon the third successful use)
  • 7 basic villagers
Common sense rules (no impersonation, etc. also apply). Also, the rule against copy/pasting what I say includes copy/pasting the PM I send you for your role, if you have a power.

~~~~~~~~~~
Signups:

P1:

Raverist
Alchemator
Afroninja22
Fatecrashers
UncleSam
FinnRagetti
undisputed
Quagsires
billymills
Veedrock
Crux
Spiffy
assassinfred
j-squard
Yeti
TotalPotato
Mattimeo
coolking49
-TheLucarioEffect-
shuckles my hero
Acklow
TPM
fitzy72
J-man
~~~
P2:

Fangren
jigglypuffers42
theangryscientist
wickdaggler
Blue_Tornado
vonFiedler
~NJ
badalcristiano
Dr. Attack
Darkamber8828
~~~
P3:

~~~

My understanding is that if he uses his ability during on Day 1, then the people who die during Night 1 and Day 2 have their alliances revealed, unlike normal.

Not signing up because I'm not a big fan of total NOC mafia!

My understanding is that if he uses his ability during on Day 1, then the people who die during Night 1 and Day 2 have their alliances revealed, unlike normal.

Not signing up because I'm not a big fan of total NOC mafia!
No, just those who die Night 1. He has to use it Night 1 for Day 2 alliance cardflip to be on.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have been waiting for a NOC game for so long...P1.

Edit: The description suggests we elect a mayor for this game. Is that the case? Also, do the mafia have a "recruit" like in the Lockdown Mafia games?

I have been waiting for a NOC game for so long...P1.

Edit: The description suggests we elect a mayor for this game. Is that the case? Also, do the mafia have a "recruit" like in the Lockdown Mafia games?
I secretly choose a mayor (whose name does not get mentioned as being such!), and the mafia starts as one person with four recruits. No other recruiting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)