[Standard] Troll NOC Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins!

Hey Von, I was wondering, if this is a NOC Mafia, how are you going to write a postgame with the players' thoughts?

Also, jiggly is obviously going to be lynched, might as well update now. Just saying.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
jig said:
I'll check constantly, but when majority is hit, please PM me. If i'm not on by the time grace period is over, can you please use roll out for me 30 minutes before deadline? Otherwise, could you use it an hour before deadline if there's no majority?

If you can't, that's fine...
I waited 12 hours for jig to either stop herself from getting lynched, or be completely stupid. So after 12 hours and a clear majority (and several pms telling her that she needs to save herself), jig gets online to read the Metroid Prime postgame, then logs off. I'm sorry village, you don't get this one. jigglypuffers42 is godkilled.

jigglypuffers42 was REO Speedwagon

It is now Night 3. Deadline is in 48 hours, or after we get all actions in.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
How could you do this to me jig? How could you take one of my favorite roles in this game and fuck it up in a way that makes no sense? You could either be awesome, or DIE. Why did you choose death? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Roll out sounds like a lynch redirect as she wanted to use it right before she got lynched. It's weird that she didn't say who she was redirecting it to, but maybe von left that part out.

wth did you godkill me i thought it was a PM action and I was fucking offline

EDIT: You don't get PMs until you change your location/do something on the website and you should've been able to see that my last activity was before you sent the PM, plusyour post didn't appear because i didn't refresh.

Unfair godkill

In any case, gg all

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
well, obviously

YOU DONT HAVE TO COME AND CONFESS

WE LOOKIN FOR YOU

WE GON' FIND YOU

WE GON' FIND YOU

SO YOU CAN RUN AND TELL THAT

RUN AND TELL THAT

RUN AND TELL THAT

EO UT MORTUS

!RESURRECT

I agree! Unfair godkilling is bad!

Let's take this game over jig, shall we?

*insert a GAME OVER lolcat here, please (I found none)*

Vote me for the best troll award, not jig. (Only those godkilled may apply for it.)

"Wake up."

You must have overslept, as it's already noon. It seems quiet enough, until you stumble upon UncleSam's body. He was.. please.

Looks like he won't be leading the village.

HitoriRaven and.. Franklin have been in the midst of a cookie party when all of a sudden they heard a noise;

one of these things is not like the other things

It is now Day 4, which will end in 48 hours or when a clear majority is present. STARS are still shining.

In case I am godkilled, I'll list who I am suspicious of the most. HitoriRaven strongly defended Franklin, who is now a known mafia, when it was proven that he had lied countless times about being in #fluodome and speaking with Blue_Tornado. I don't want to sound too accusatory after not talking all game, but I want to make sure that you all have my thoughts in case I am godkilled.
I never really defended Franklin so much as pointing out that Pidge had some things I thought were pretty suspicious at the time. I would like to point the difference out just in case. Offense does not always = defense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)