Sylveon's IV Breeding Pokemon Shop - Featuring HA Plusle and Minun w/ 4 EG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in your rules you state that you don't others to rebreed your pokes. Therefore I'm assuming you don't do spitbacks trade?

in response to your cmt

i'm interested in one of these (anyone of them would do for me)

FEMALES:

Storm Drain
Bold, 31.xx.31.31.31.31
Mirror Coat - Fissure - Brine - Sludge

Storm Drain
Bold, 31.xx.31.31.31.31

Levitate
Timid, 31.xx.31.31.31.31
Shadow Sneak - Destiny Bond - Sucker Punch - Nasty Plot

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
I noticed you were looking for a partner. I've got quite a few Pokemon breeds, though I have at least 20 matching balls with EMs, and I have access to Pokebank. I might not be able to breed all that often though, so that's one of my major flaws :/

Awesome, I'd love a Female Bellsprout? =3
And yes, me too - I love slugs, Shellos looks so cute. @_@

So in your rules you state that you don't others to rebreed your pokes. Therefore I'm assuming you don't do spitbacks trade?
You can re-breed them and trade them to others - Just please give credit and/ore get permission.

in response to your cmt

i'm interested in one of these (anyone of them would do for me)
FEMALES:

Storm Drain
Bold, 31.xx.31.31.31.31

Storm Drain
Bold, 31.xx.31.31.31.31

Levitate
Timid, 31.xx.31.31.31.31
Shadow Sneak - Destiny Bond - Sucker Punch - Nasty Plot
Very sorry, but I am receiving the same Chespin I wanted to trade from you later on. Although, I'd be interested in trading one of them for a Male Skarmory.

I noticed you were looking for a partner. I've got quite a few Pokemon breeds, though I have at least 20 matching balls with EMs, and I have access to Pokebank. I might not be able to breed all that often though, so that's one of my major flaws :/
I'd gladly love it for you to join in my shop. I'll have a look at your thread!~

Okay, in that case CMT for a female Dream Ball Parchirisu? I don't care about nature or IVs. Just want to use her as a starting point to breed a shiny :)
I will certainly look at your thread!~
I only breed the best I can do, so IVs and Natures do matter for me. =3

I will certainly look at your thread!~
I only breed the best I can do, so IVs and Natures do matter for me. =3
Okay, but I really only need a female in that ball, of course better IVs would be a bouns but I don't mind, so don't stress :D
If you don't want clones, stick to posts 14-17 in my thread. Those are bred on request. Also tell me things like nature and egg moves

Very sorry, but I am receiving the same Chespin I wanted to trade from you later on. Although, I'd be interested in trading one of them for a Male Skarmory.
sure thing i will breed a male skarmory for ya after tuesday
edit the original reply in my shop

Well, I actually haven't started on it, sorry. ^^'
I'm currently breeding some other Pokemon first, and then Oddish - Sometimes I'd like to breed Pokemon I want for myself. ^^
Oh, then just shoot me a PM when you're done :). Or you'll just reply to my post and then we PM each other?

Okay, but I really only need a female in that ball, of course better IVs would be a bouns but I don't mind, so don't stress :D
If you don't want clones, stick to posts 14-17 in my thread. Those are bred on request. Also tell me things like nature and egg moves
You do a breeding service? =3

sure thing i will breed a male skarmory for ya after tuesday
edit the original reply in my shop
I have edited my post!~

Oh, then just shoot me a PM when you're done :). Or you'll just reply to my post and then we PM each other?
I'll reply here on the thread when I'm ready!~

Oh no I do not actually have those at all
EDIT: but I could try and catch one for you in a horde
If your able to catch the 2, I'd gladly trade Pachirisu. ^^
IVs, Natures etc., don't matter, just the ability. :3

I'm heading to sleep now though, but we talk again later on. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)