Tennysonmons [Slate #5: Upgrade, Way Big, AmpFibian]

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Most of us would've seen the Ben 10 cartoon series when we were younger, some of us still do. So how about we turn it into Pokemon...

Banner from Textcraft
GIF from Tumblr
Approved by G-Luke

Premise
This Pet Mod aims to turn all the aliens, villains, and some of the main characters into Pokemon with adding the most suitable typing, stats, abilities, and formes.
  • Some of the aliens even have an ultimate or an omni-enchanced (or both) forme so there's more than just the base aliens to be made Pokemon.
  • All the omni-enchanced formes would hold the Omnitrix.
  • All the ultimate formes would hold the Ultimatrix.
  • All the predator formes would hold the Nemetrix.
  • The formes would follow the same mechanic as mega evolutions of net 100 gain in the BST and the ability ratings will be decided in the corresponding slates.
  • The formes would also get access to all the moves as their base forme received. In addition to that the formes can grant additional moves to the base forme as well in the succeedings slates. (This will be more clear when the time of submission comes).
  • Kevin Levin is a special case which would be able to hold either of the forme stones and have special mechanics which'd be decided during the submissions.
  • New and clone abilities are allowed.
  • Custom moves are allowed.
Special thanks to my real friend for theorymonning this Pet Mod who doesn't have a Smogon account as of now but I'd like to call him x725Wreker on the internet.

Resources

Alien-Pokemon Maker Tool

Wikipedia
Ben10 Wiki
Credits to Brodaha for making the Ability Rankings list
5:
Delta Stream
Desolate Land
Huge Power
Moody (note: Globally banned)
Parental Bond
Primordial Sea
Pure Power
Shadow Tag
Stance Change (note: Hard coded to Aegislash)
Water Bubble
Wonder Guard

4.5:
Arena Trap
Beast Boost
Comatose
Drizzle
Drought
Electric Surge
Fur Coat
Grassy Surge
Impostor
Magic Bounce
Magic Guard
Magnet Pull
Prankster
Protean
Psychic Surge
Sand Stream
Simple
Speed Boost
Stakeout

4:
Adaptability
Aerilate
Contrary
Download
Fluffy
Galvanize
Illusion
Misty Surge
Multiscale
Multitype (note: Hard coded to Arceus)
No Guard
Pixilate
Refrigerate
Regenerator
Serene Grace
Shadow Shield
Sheer Force
Snow Warning
Stamina
Tough Claws
Triage

3.5:
Berserk
Compoundeyes
Corrosion
Dry Skin
Flower Veil
Innards Out
Intimidate
Levitate
Lightningrod
Mega Launcher
Mold Breaker
Moxie
Natural Cure
Sap Sipper
Shed Skin
Soul-Heart
Storm Drain
Technician
Teravolt
Thick Fat
Tinted Lens
Turboblaze
Volt Absorb

3:
Air Lock
Bulletproof
Cloud Nine
Dark Aura
Dazzling
Fairy Aura
Filter
Flash Fire
Forecast (note: Hard coded to Castform)
Guts
Hustle
Infiltrator
Iron Barb
Iron Fist
Limber
Motor Drive
Poison Heal
Prism Armor
Queenly Majesty
Reckless
Rock Head
Rough Skin
Scrappy
Skill Link
Solid Rock
Steelworker
Strong Jaw
Sturdy
Toxic Boost
Trace
Unaware
Water Veil

2.5:
Aftermath
Chlorophyll
Competitive
Dancer
Defiant
Early Bird
Flare Boost
Flower Gift
Gooey
Harvest
Heatproof
Marvel Scale
Merciless*
Overcoat
Quick Feet
Sand Rush
Shield Dust
Slush Rush
Surge Surfer
Swift Swim
Synchronize
Tangling Hair
Victory Star

2:
Analytic
Anger Point
Aura Break
Bad Dreams
Blaze
Clear Body
Cursed Body
Effect Spore
Flame Body
Full Metal Body
Gale Wings
Hydration
Immunity
Insomnia
Justified
Long Reach
Mummy
Overgrow
Poison Point
Poison Touch
Sand Force
Soundproof
Static
Suction Cups
Swarm
Sweet Veil
Torrent
Vital Spirit
Water Compaction
White Smoke
Wonder Skin

1.5:
Aroma Veil
Frisk
Hyper Cutter
Ice Body
Inner Focus
Liquid Ooze
Liquid Voice
Pressure
Rain Dish
Rattled
Sand Veil
Snow Cloak
Solar Power
Super Luck
Unnerve
Weak Armor

1:
Anticipation
Battle Armor
Color Change
Cute Charm
Damp
Forewarn
Gluttony
Keen Eye
Leaf Guard
Light Metal
Oblivious
Own Tempo
Shell Armor
Sniper
Steadfast
Tangled Feet

0.5:
Big Pecks
Emergency Exit
Grass Pelt
Magma Armor
Rivalry
Stench
Wimp Out

0:
Battery
Friend Guard
Healer
Honey Gather
Illuminate
Minus
Plus
Power of Alchemy
Reciever
Runaway
Symbiosis
Telepathy

-1:
Defeatist
Heavy Metal
Klutz
Normalize
Stall
Zen Mode (note: Hard coded to Darmanitan)

-2:
Battle Bond
Cheek Pouch
Disguise (Mimikyu exclusive)
Magician
Pickup
Pickpocket
Power Construct
RKS System
Schooling (Wishiwashi exclusive)
Shields Down (Minior exclusive)
Slow Start
Sticky Hold
Truant
Unburden
Alien:
Type:
Stats:
Weight:
Abilities:
Movepool:
Flavour/Design:
(Optional) Justify on what basis is the Pokemon made so. Such as the reasons for Four-Arms being a physical attacker, with the abilities Iron Fist / Skill Link or a custom ability etc with reference to the cartoon series.
Competitive Analysis: (Optional) State what role would this alien be able to play/how can it be used.
Sample Moveset: (Optional)
So are you ready to play with Upgrade, Waybig, Vilgax, Big Chill, Feedback, Alien X, and and and Heatblast?

Last edited:

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
FAQ

The slate submission would be the same as in all the Pet Mods.
  • An Alien-Pokemon slate in which the typing, stats, abilities, movepool, and any additional special case requirements would be submitted.
  • The submission session would be open for 7 days.
  • Voting session for 3 days.
  • Each user gets 3 votes, the first one having a value of 3, second 2, and the third one 1.
  • Self-vote are only allowed for the 2nd and 3rd place.
  • Self-votes are not allowed in tiebreakers.
Are there any restrictions on submissions?
You can make one submission for each character in the slate to be fit in the OU metagame. If there's a BST limit it'll be specified in the slate announcement post. Ideally you should give the characters useful moves only (Around 30 moves with Protect, Return, Frustration, Toxic, Celebrate (For Z Move) etc. included). Custom and cloned abilities are allowed. Custom moves are allowed.

How would Omni-Enhanced and Ultimate forme work in battle?
It'll work in the same way as Necrozma becomes Ultra Necrozma.

Why would you bring Ben 10 to Pokemon?
I felt that we could get some interesting ideas in Pokemon and hope more people would like it so I had a go.
Hope you like it!

For making movepools quicker
Pack 1: A list of viable moves which most Pokemon have.
Protect
Frustration
Return
Facade
Hidden Power
Substitute
Toxic

Simply say Pack 1 to get these moves added.

Last edited:

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
Metagame Resources

Archive
Damage Calculator
S

A+

A

A-

B+

B

B-

C+

C

C-

D
Nukes
Physical:
Special:

Attackers
Physical:
Special:

Wallbreakers
Physical:
Special:

Choice Users
Choice Scarf:
Choice Band:
Choice Specs:

Priority
Physical:
Special:

Weather
Sun:
Rain:
Sand:
Hail:

Walls
Physical:
Special:

Support

Leads

Hazard Control
Pokemon
Moveset
Fast+ = 252+ EVs
Fast = 252 EVs
Regular = 0 EVs
Name by @
Team here

Last edited:

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
Hall of Fame
SoonTM

You may post now!
All queries and suggestions are welcomed.
You may even suggest if you have a better name for the Pet Mod.
The first slate will be up shortly.

Last edited:

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
Let's get right into it with a fiery slate

Slate #1
Four Arms, Diamond Head, and Rip Jaws

Submissions are open till the 18th of October
No ability, moves, and BST restrictions to start with, be sure make them fit in OU

Images from Ben10 Wikia​

Type: Fighting-/Ground-type (both, not saying it should be "either"). The idea of Four Arms having Ground as a secondary type came from Origin0 and it's totally his credit and thanks to him and I wouldn't think of this idea without him. The idea is that because Four Arms can create shock waves with its arms, it relates to earthquakes and stuff that happens when something heavy hits the ground in a way like that. I don't have anything to do with this idea besides supporting it and adding it to my own submission as a way of showing support towards giving Four Arms the Ground type as a secondary type.
Stats: 95/145/120/60/95/65
Weight: Not sure
Abilities: Iron Fist, Skill Link, Heat Proof/Flash Fire (taken from the ben10 wiki: "Four Arms has high durability, being almost fire and laser-proof.")
Movepool: Close Combat, Focus Punch, Substitute, Protect, Toxic, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Rock Wrecker, Crunch (or Bite for balancing purpose), Bulk Up (I think it fits the Pokemon in terms of logic, Idk about the role it should have), Drain Punch, Arm Thrust, Power-Up Punch, Knock Off
Flavour/Design: I don't have anything to say
Competitive Analysis: This Pokemon would be a physical bulky attacker/wall breaker and also a sweeper. It would be very unique in the meta due to being a viable Fighting-type bulky attacker (for example Assault Vest check to Heatran), because there isn't a useable one in OU that is listed on the Viability Rankings.
Sample Movesets:
Four Arms @ Leftovers or Fightinium Z or Rockium Z
Ability: Heatproof / Iron Fist
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe or 112 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spe or 252 HP / 112 Atk / 140 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute / Drain Punch / Focus Punch / Earthquake
- Drain Punch / Close Combat / Focus Punch / Earthquake
- Earthquake / Toxic / Protect
- Knock Off / Rock Wrecker / Bulk Up / Toxic / Protect

EV spreads are ordered from left to right by viability. 136 Speed EVs let Four Arms Speed-creep Mega Mawile and anything slower. If you do so, the better option is to retain the maximum Attack EVs and have less HP EVs, although if your team isn't as stressed against Heatran (for example if you let yourself run Iron Fist) you can take the EVs needed for Speed from HP instead, costing bulk.
The set has a few options: A Substitute Attacker (Drain Punch, Close Combat or Focus Punch and filler attacks), an All-out Attacker (Same as Substitute Attacker but you run both Drain Punch and either Close Combat or Focus Punch), a Bulk Up Sweeper (Drain Punch for sweeping longevity, Close Combat for wall-breaking purpose that should usually be used with Fightinium Z, with or without Substitute), and last but not least, you can run a Toxic+Protect attacker version of Four Arms, with or without Substitute.
Four Arms @ Assault Vest
Ability: Heatproof
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe or EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature / Careful
- Drain Punch / Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Power-Up Punch / Close Combat / Focus Punch

This set needs bulk desperately because it needs to check Heatran well. For bulkier teams, this set can and also should run maximum Special bulk (especially in Stall teams). As for the moves, the set acts as a bulky wall that hits hard, so it utilizes assault vest, for which reason it can't utilize any Status moves. So it has no option but running physical STAB, some coverage and either Power-Up Punch to act as a bulky sweeper, or utilize dual STABs.
To be continued..

Edit: by the way, since I changed the type in the submission of Four Arms to Fighting/Ground-type, I changed the moveset slashes, since now Earthquake is not a filler on the Bulky Attacker set and now is a last slash on the first 2 slots, because the Substitute/Protect/Toxic/STAB set can now run Earthquake as the STAB. Also the other Toxic sets can run Earthquake as a secondary STAB.

Last edited:
Type: Fighting-type / Dark-type
Stats: 80/135/100/85/90/110
Weight: No clue, I don’t know about weights apart from Flabebe is light and Celesteela heavy
Abilities: Adaptability, Skill Link (four arms bruv), and Bulletproof (laser proof apparantly)
Movepool: Close Combat, Mach Punch, Foul Play, Protect, Toxic, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Superpower, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Focus Punch, Arm Thrust, Brick Break, Knock Off, Pack 1
Flavour/Design: What the heck? Does this mean? Give it four arms, two legs, a red body and an evil genius look upon it’s face
Competitive Analysis: Stallbreaker / Sweeper, very good under webs.

Last edited:
Never watched this show before, so here goes.

Alien: Four Arms
Type:

Stats: 100 / 130 / 100 / 50 / 100 / 50 | BST: 530
Weight: 600 lbs, 272 kg
Abilities: Iron Fist / Heatproof / Bulletproof
Movepool: Close Combat, Superpower, Hammer Arm, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Knock Off, Crunch, Bulk Up, Stone Edge, Poison Jab, Heavy Slam, Bounce, Stealth Rock, Power-Up Punch
Flavour/Design: He is a fighter who uses physical strength to battle, which is why he's Fighting-type and has plenty of Fighting moves and other attacks that Fighting-types often have. His Ground-typing comes from his ability to create shockwaves by hitting the ground, which sounds like him Earthquake. Iron Fist is from the use of his arms and punches, Heatproof is because he is "almost fire proof," and Bulletproof is based on his "high durability." His stats give him solid bulk to echo this, he is a physical attacker with high strength, and it says he moves slower because of his high muscle mass. His weight is scaled up a bit from Machamp's, who is very similar to him otherwise.
Competitive Analysis: Four Arms has high Attack with powerful STABs in Close Combat and Earthquake, and good coverage moves in Knock Off and the elemental punches. He can function as a wallbreaker and can also set Stealth Rock or set up with Bulk Up.
Four Arms @ Choice Band / Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge / Ice Punch

Four Arms @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Earthquake
- Bulk Up
- Stone Edge

Alien: Diamondhead
Type:

Stats: 80 / 100 / 130 / 60 / 90 / 80 | BST: 540
Weight: 661 lbs, 300 kg
Abilities: Solid Rock / Regenerator
Movepool: Diamond Blade*, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Recover, Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash, Reflect, Light Screen, Refresh, Swords Dance
*Diamond Blade - Rock-type Sacred Sword*
Flavour/Design: Diamondhead is Rock-type because he's made of diamonds, the Psychic typing comes from his ability to control his crystals. Solid Rock refers to his body being made of hard crystals, Regenerator because the wiki states he can regenerate parts of his body. The wiki also states he is very durable to physical impacts, giving him high physical defense. His signature move Diamond Blade comes from his ability to create crystal weapons from his body. I chose to base his weight on Golem's, for reasons.
Competitive Analysis: Diamondhead is a bulky Pokemon with Regenerator and Recover, and he can set up with Swords Dance. Diamond Blade is a reliable physical Rock-type attack that ignores the opponent's defense boosts, and he also has access to moves like Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Hammer Arm, and Meteor Mash.
Diamondhead @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Diamond Blade
- Zen Headbutt / Earthquake
- Stealth Rock / Recover
- Swords Dance

Alien: Ripjaws
Type:

Stats: 80 / 120 / 70 / 70 / 70 / 120 | BST: 530
Weight: 198 lbs, 90 kg
Abilities: Strong Jaw / Swift Swim / Dry Skin
Movepool: Abyssal Fang*, Crunch, Liqudation, Pursuit, Psychic Fangs, Ice Fang, Close Combat, U-turn, Hone Claws, Agility, Aqua Jet, Dragon Claw, Taunt
*Abyssal Fang - Water-type Crunch*
Flavour/Design: Ripjaws is an anglerfish-like alien, giving him his typing. Strong Jaw because his "large jaws and sharp teeth are his most deadly weapon," Swift Swim because he can "swim at high speeds," and Dry Skin because his main weakness is his "inability to stay out of water for too long." He is described as being fast and agile with strong claws and jaws, which is why his Attack and Speed are higher than the rest of his stats. His weight is based on Feraligatr's, I'm not sure how tall Ripjaws is in comparison but it's my best estimate.
Competitive Analysis: Ripjaws is a fast physical attacker who can function as a sweeper or revenge killer. His Strong Jaw-boosted STABs Abyssal Fang and Crunch are his strongest attacks, with coverage in Psychic Fangs, Ice Fang, and Close Combat. Aqua Jet provides priority, Pursuit can be used to trap opponents, and U-turn is for momentum. Swift Swim can be used on rain teams, making him very fast and boosting his Abyssal Fang to terrifying power levels.
Ripjaws @ Life Orb / Choice Band
Ability: Strong Jaw / Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Abyssal Fang
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Aqua Jet / U-turn / Pursuit

Last edited:
Type: Fighting-type / Dark-type
Stats: 80/135/100/85/90/110
Weight: No clue, I don’t know about weights apart from Flabebe is light and Celesteela heavy
Abilities: Adaptability, Skill Link (four arms bruv), and Bulletproof (laser proof apparantly)
Movepool: Close Combat, Mach Punch, Foul Play, Protect, Toxic, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Superpower, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Focus Punch, Arm Thrust, Brick Break, Knock Off
Flavour/Design: What the heck? Does this mean? Give it four arms, two legs, a red body and an evil genius look upon it’s face
Competitive Analysis: Stallbreaker / Sweeper, very good under webs.
The wikipedia of ben10 mentioned that Four Arms is very slow and easy to hit due to being huge. 110 base Speed wouldn't fit Four Arms based on that. Also, I have no clue why would you give it the Dark type.. and "evil genius look on face" is not a reasonable reason imo because it has a totally normal look on its face imo, and I don't recall anything bad in Four Arms behaviours besides maybe mentions of bad villains transformed into Four Arms in the villain if there was any of that.
Just saying what I think, I totally could be wrong. I'm taking that into account when I'm saying what I did.

Never watched this show before, so here goes.

Type:

Stats: 100 / 130 / 100 / 50 / 100 / 50 | BST: 530
Weight: 600 lbs, 272 kg
Abilities: Iron Fist / Heatproof / Bulletproof
Movepool: Close Combat, Superpower, Hammer Arm, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Knock Off, Crunch, Bulk Up, Stone Edge, Poison Jab, Heavy Slam, Bounce, Stealth Rock, Power-Up Punch
Flavour/Design: He is a fighter who uses physical strength to battle, which is why he's Fighting-type and has plenty of Fighting moves and other attacks that Fighting-types often have. His Ground-typing comes from his ability to create shockwaves by hitting the ground, which sounds like him Earthquake. Iron Fist is from the use of his arms and punches, Heatproof is because he is "almost fire proof," and Bulletproof is based on his "high durability." His stats give him solid bulk to echo this, he is a physical attacker with high strength, and it says he moves slower because of his high muscle mass. His weight is scaled up a bit from Machamp's, who is very similar to him otherwise.
Competitive Analysis: Four Arms has high Attack with powerful STABs in Close Combat and Earthquake, and good coverage moves in Knock Off and the elemental punches. He can function as a wallbreaker and can also set Stealth Rock or set up with Bulk Up.
Four Arms @ Choice Band / Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge / Ice Punch

Four Arms @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Earthquake
- Bulk Up
- Stone Edge
I actually think that the ground type of Four Arms makes sense based on your reason, and I totally support giving Four Arms this type. Added to my submission (I got permission from charizard8888), not trying to steal your concept but I'm trying to support your idea by increasing the amount of submissions with the Ground-type. Sorry if in your opinion I'm just stealing the Ground-type idea but I'm not taking credit on my submissions anyways, I consider it as contributing rather than "what I post is my idea and it's the best everyone else sucks and whatever I post is totally mine bla bla bla".

Edit: My formatting is really bad, lol

Last edited:
The wikipedia of ben10 mentioned that Four Arms is very slow and easy to hit due to being huge. 110 base Speed wouldn't fit Four Arms based on that. Also, I have no clue why would you give it the Dark type.. and "evil genius look on face" is not a reasonable reason imo because it has a totally normal look on its face imo, and I don't recall anything bad in Four Arms behaviours besides maybe mentions of bad villains transformed into Four Arms in the villain if there was any of that.
Just saying what I think, I totally could be wrong. I'm taking that into account when I'm saying what I did.
Are we meant to look at the wiki? Lol. I had 0 ideas for the description, I don’t watch the show, I just think making a pokemon would be fun.

Type: Rock / Psychic
Stats: 90 / 105 / 130 / 50 / 95 / 70 | BST: 540
Abilities: Solid Rock / Heavy Metal
Movepool: Diamond Blade (I like that idea)*, Withdraw, Diamond Storm (are we allowed to give legendary moves?), Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Rollout, Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash, Reflect, Light Screen, Refresh, Swords Dance / Bulk Up / Recover / Pack 1
Flavour/Design: Diamondhead is Rock-type because, well, look at him he’s made of stupid rocks. Psychic, cuz apparantly he controls crystals. The wiki says he’s pretty strong and durable (actually checked this time).

Competitive Analysis: Diamondhead is a defensive wall thanks to Recover and Bulk Up. Diamond Blade (nice idea) can make it function as a wall breaker, due to it decent attack stat and reasonable offensive move pool. Can provide support in screens, and maybe eve a fast offensive pokemon with double dance. A very versatile mon.

Last edited:
Are we meant to look at the wiki? Lol. I had 0 ideas for the description, I don’t watch the show, I just think making a pokemon would be fun.

Type: Rock / Psychic
Stats: 90 / 105 / 130 / 50 / 95 / 70 | BST: 540
Abilities: Solid Rock / Heavy Metal
Movepool: Diamond Blade (I like that idea)*, Withdraw, Diamond Storm (are we allowed to give legendary moves?), Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Rollout, Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash, Reflect, Light Screen, Refresh, Swords Dance / Bulk Up / Recover
Flavour/Design: Diamondhead is Rock-type because, well, look at him he’s made of stupid rocks. Psychic, cuz apparantly he controls crystals. The wiki says he’s pretty strong and durable (actually checked this time).

Competitive Analysis: Diamondhead is a defensive wall thanks to Recover and Bulk Up. Diamond Blade (nice idea) can make it function as a wall breaker, due to it decent attack stat and reasonable offensive move pool. Can provide support in screens, and maybe eve a fast offensive pokemon with double dance. A very versatile mon.
diamond storm is diancie's signature with pink diamonds only of a kind related to carbink/diancie. I don't think we should give this move to Diamond Head.

diamond storm is diancie's signature with pink diamonds only of a kind related to carbink/diancie. I don't think we should give this move to Diamond Head.
Still, it fits the Pokemon perfectly, and if we can invent new moves then I don’t see why we can’t do this.

Still, it fits the Pokemon perfectly, and if we can invent new moves then I don’t see why we can’t do this.
because the pokemon we create need to make logic. diamond head in the ben 10 show never shot pick diamonds at monsters so I see no reason to give it the ability to do that.
we are supposed to make pokemon of the monsters in the ben 10 show, to put them into a Pokemon battling format. we shouldn't give them abilities to do crazy stuff they couldn't otherwise just because we're creating new pokemon. it's not about creating new pokemon related to ben 10, it's about taken the aliens from ben 10 and putting them in a pokemon format.

Eh whatever fine.

Type: Water / Dark obviously
Stats: 70 / 130 / 70 / 65 / 70 / 125 | BST: 530
Weight: 198 lbs, 90 kg just copying off the other guy.
Abilities: Strong Jaw / Super Scare (used this in another mon somewhere, all Dark type moves have 10% paralysis chance)
Movepool: Hidden Fang, Abyssal Fang, Crunch, Waterfall, Pursuit, Psychic Fangs, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, U-turn, Hone Claws, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Outrage, Taunt, Dargon Dance, Pack 1
*Hidden Fang - Crunch clone, but 100 power and 90% accuracy*
Flavour/Design: Ripjaws is just a mean Lanturn but 100x better. Strong Jaw because look at dem teeth bruh, and Super Scare because I’m really scared just looking at him. Make sure the teeth are huge.
Competitive Analysis: Ripjaws is a fast physical attacker who can function as a sweeper or revenge killer. Hidden Fang is it’s main STAB, which both it’s abilities can help with, and Abyssal Fang, nice move, is another of its main STAB. Super Scare helps with speed control and my enormous hax ability, while strong boosts its moves to a stupendous amount. (Why create this mon when we have sharpedo).

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Guys, if you are not familiar with any of the series, I suggest checking both the Classic and Reboot continuity for your reasoning of abilities powers and characteristics.

Also on the Diamondhead Diamond Storm issue, unless Charizard makes it explicitly clear they are not allowed, I do not see why they should be off the table, especially one as flavourful as this. And the "pink diamond" argument is so weak its pathetic. Accelgor, a Pokemon with no previous access to water type moves nor show any ability to create or manipulate water, gets Water Shuriken, a previous signature attack, in gen 7. A Pokemon that cant mamipulate water in any degree shouldnt be able to create hard water contructs and throw them - but it can. So Diamondhead being the wrong COLOUR of all things should not stop it from getting an attack, that based on its description, is exactly what Diamondhead commonly does in the cartoon.

Type:

Stats: 110 / 135 / 105 / 50 / 80 / 70 | BST: 550
Weight: 500 lbs
Abilities: Iron Fist / Heatproof / Sand Veil
Movepool: Close Combat, Superpower, Hammer Arm, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Knock Off, Bulk Up, Stone Edge, Poison Jab, Heavy Slam, Bounce, Stealth Rock, Power-Up Punch, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch, Cross Chop
Flavour/Design: Four Arms is a member of the Tetramand species, a warrior race that reside on a desert planet. As such, its typing is well justified. Most of his attacks are based on his usual fighting style - punching and feats of strength. Heatproof comes from their armor plated skin which is notably fireproof in classic continuity and heat resistant in reboot continuity. Sand Veil is common for desert based Pokemon.
Competitive Analysis: Four Arms is a potent physical attacker with solid 110 / 105 / 80 bulk. 70 base speed outpaces most walls, and with 135 base attack and high power STABs allow it to dismantle most Pokemon. Iron Fist Thunder and Ice Punch allows it to threaten the various Flying types that are resist its STAB combo. Priority also improves its offensive match up.
Four Arms @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat / Hammer Arm
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch / Stone Edge
- Mach Punch / Knock Off / Heavy Slam

Type:

Stats: 75 / 125 / 78 / 90 / 78 / 95 | BST: 541
Weight: 188 lbs
Abilities: Strong Jaws / Swiftswim / Intimidate
Movepool: Crunch, Pursuit, Psychic Fangs, Thunser Fang, Ice Fang, Knock Off, Liquidation, Poison Fang, Aqua Jet, Sucker Punch, Poison Jab, Taunt, Hydro Pump, Dark Pulse, Snapping Jaws*
Snapping Jaws - Water type physical Frost Bite clone, biting move, 85% accuracy
Flavour/Design: Its a giant menacing fish. So Water Dark goes right out the bat. Ripjaws's jaws are its signature feature, so it gains Strong Jaw and every viable bitting move available. Its known for its lightning fast speeds under water, so Swift Swim is a must. It also looks very intimidating, and I needed a last slot, so there you go!
Competitive Analysis: Ripjaws is a fast and powerful physical threat, able to use its Snapping Jaws + Crunch combo boosted by Strong Jaw to limit its switch ins to zilch. Pursuit gives it a great niche at trapping various Psychic types, and with Sucker Punch at play, not only does it turn into a powerful revengekiller, but plays mindgames with Pursuit it will most likely win

Type:

Stats: 100 / 100 / 130 / 60 / 80 / 80 | BST: 550
Weight: 450 lbs
Abilities: Solid Rock / Clear Body / Skill Link
Movepool: Stone Edge, Reflect, Light Screen, Rock Blast, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Recover, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Icicle Spear, Play Rough, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Spiky Shield, Solar Beam, Flash Cannon, Explosion, Magic Coat, Rock Polish, Crystal Cannon*, Diamond Strike*
Diamond Strike - Rock type Leaf Blade clone.
Crystal Cannon - Fairy type Spike Cannon clone.
Flavour/Design: Diamondhead is a living crystal, which lends itself to Rock easily. I prefer Fairy over Psychic, as I think Fairy better reflects the fact that Diamondhead is a pure crystal, and Fairy typing does lend itself to that notion. Most of its moves are because of its crystal manipulation abilities. Solid Rock comes from its potent durability, and Clear Body is pretty self explanatory. Diamondhead is known for light reflection and redirection, like that time he saves Gwen's life by reflecting lasers, so a bunch of light moves are added.
Competitive Analysis: Diamondhead can be a bulky set up sweeper, or a good support mon thanks to its great utility options. Spikes, SR, even dual screens are useful options
Diamondhead @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Ability: Solid Rock
Impish Nature
- Diamond Strike
- Recover
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock / Spikes

Diamondhead @ Life Orb
Ability: Skill Link
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Blast
- Crystal Cannon
- Sacred Sword / Rock Polish

Last edited:

Mintly

formerly Spook
is an Artist
Alien: Fourarms
Type:

Stats:
90/120/100/60/68/43 BST= 481
Weight:
130 kg
Abilities:
Iron Fist / Heatproof
Movepool:
Seismic Toss, Superpower, Close Combat, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Earthquake, Knock Off, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Gyro Ball, Cross Chop, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Mach Punch, Arm Thrust, Bulk Up, Swords Dance
Flavor/Design:
Its really hard to explain what people have already explained, but i removed the ground typing that others put in because i dont see a point in him being ground.
Competitive Analysis: Iron Fist spam, mostly. bulky enough to take hits and dish them out.

Guys, if you are not familiar with any of the series, I suggest checking both the Classic and Reboot continuity for your reasoning of abilities powers and characteristics.

Also on the Diamondhead Diamond Storm issue, unless Charizard makes it explicitly clear they are not allowed, I do not see why they should be off the table, especially one as flavourful as this. And the "pink diamond" argument is so weak its pathetic. Accelgor, a Pokemon with no previous access to water type moves nor show any ability to create or manipulate water, gets Water Shuriken, a previous signature attack, in gen 7. A Pokemon that cant mamipulate water in any degree shouldnt be able to create hard water contructs and throw them - but it can. So Diamondhead being the wrong COLOUR of all things should not stop it from getting an attack, that based on its description, is exactly what Diamondhead commonly does in the cartoon.

Type:

Stats: 100 / 100 / 130 / 60 / 80 / 80 | BST: 550
Weight: 450 lbs
Abilities: Solid Rock / Regenerator / Skill Link
Movepool: Diamond Storm, Stone Edge, Reflect, Light Screen, Rock Blast, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Recover, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Icicle Spear, Play Rough, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Spiky Shield, Solar Beam, Flash Cannon, Explosion, Magic Coat, Rock Polish, Crystal Cannon*
Crystal Cannon - Fairy type Spike Cannon clone.
Flavour/Design: Diamondhead is a living crystal, which lends itself to Rock easily. I prefer Fairy over Psychic, as I think Fairy better reflects the fact that Diamondhead is a pure crystal, and Fairy typing does lend itself to that notion. Most of its moves are because of its crystal manipulation abilities. Solid Rock comes from its potent durability, and Regenerator comes from his slight regeneration abilities. Diamondhead is known for light reflection and redirection, like that time he saves Gwen's life by reflecting lasers, so a bunch of light moves are added.
Competitive Analysis: Diamondhead can be a bulky set up sweeper, or a good support mon thanks to its great utility options. Spikes, SR, even dual screens are useful options
I mean, Diamond Storm is an ability that is only about manipulating CARBINK PINK kind of diamonds. In Pokemon, Legendary signature moves aren't obtained by other Pokemon. The fact that Accelgor gets Water Shuriken has nothing to do with distributing legendary signature moves, because signature moves that aren't legendary can be obtained by other Pokemon in many cases. For example, Blastoise's signature is Hydro Cannon, although many other Pokemon learn it. Legendary signature moves are something different. It's the same as giving your Crystal Cannon move to Diancie or Carbink. There is no logic in that.
Legendary signature moves are moves with powers related to specific legendary Pokemon that no other Pokemon should learn (besides event Pokemon that their signature moves distribution has no obvious reason that makes sense, ask Nintendo/Game Freak about that). Each legendary signature move should only be learned by the corresponding legendary Pokemon. If you ever heard of a Diamond Head Pokemon being distributed as an event Pokemon with Diamond Storm, I won't argue. But you didn't.
I don't have anything else to say. I absolutely disagree with the idea of spreading legendary signature moves.

Ben 10 was the stuff! I'll definitely submit.

Type:

Stats:
87/130/80/25/67/75 [464 BST]
Weight:
200 pounds
Abilities:
Fight Back (reduces damage from attacks from any Fighting- or Rock-type by 25%)
Movepool:
Cross Chop, Brick Break, Rock Slide, Rock Throw, Earthquake, Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Circle Throw, Storm Throw, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Knock Off, Gunk Shot, Seismic Toss, Bulk Up
Flavour/Design:
The ability follows the idea that Four Arms uses his arms to hold back other attackers. Fighting comes from his main power of super strength.
Competitive Analysis: Standard Physical attacker. Good with a Scarf, great against any Fighting- or Rock-type.

Type:

Stats:
77/100/77/55/110/123 [542 BST]
Weight:
80 pounds
Abilities:
Swift Swim | Strong Jaw | [HA] Adaptability
Movepool:
Crunch, Waterfall, Aqua Tail, Ice Fang, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Shadow Claw, Iron Tail, Aqua Jet, Liquidation
Flavour/Design:
Swift Swim is since it's only good in water, and is a strong swimmer. Strong Jaw is because of its huge jaw. Adaptability is a reference to how it gains legs on land.
Competitive Analysis: Ripjaws' attacks are highly feared due to its potential abilities. Aqua Jet with Adaptability makes it a perfect revenge killer.

Type:

Stats:
70/96/130/70/100/50 [516 BST]
Weight:
678 pounds
Abilities:
Solid Rock
Movepool:
Recover, Reflect, Light Screen, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Knock Off, Brick Break, Rock Blast, Diamond Shoot, Diamond Stab, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch
Flavour/Design:
Diamondhead has a wide variety of abilities involving diamonds, and controlling his body. Diamond Stab and Diamond Shoot are things he commonly does with his powers.
Competitive Analysis: It is super bulky, able to even take resisted hits. It can play multiple defensive roles on its team.
Diamond Shoot |
| Physical | 32 PP | 15 BP | 100% | Hits 2-5 times. Has +1 priority.
Diamond Stab |
| Physical | 16 PP | 105 BP | 80% | High critical hit ratio.

Type: Fighting
Stats: 90/140/110/40/80/60 (520)
Weight: 287 pounds
Abilities: Skill Link/Sheer Force/Heatproof
Movepool: Mach Punch, Comet Punch, Strength, Earthquake, Hyper Voice, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Surf, Close Combat, Fury Attack, Bullet Punch, Bulk Up, Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Body Slam, Double Edge, Head Smash, Giga Impact, Facade, Rock Smash, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Stone Edge, Rock Tomb, Seismic Toss, Headbutt, Submission, Superpower, Wake-Up Slap, Double Slap, Double Kick, Cross Chop, Arm Thrust, Hammer Arm, Knock Off, Power-Up Punch
Flavour/Design: Four Arms is resistant to fire and from a hot, desert world. He’s about brute force, and has four arms. All his powers are about being a strong brute from a warrior culture.
Competitive Analysis: Basically a slow, physical wallbreaker.

Alien: Diamond Head
Type: Rock
Stats: 70/90/120/85/110/50 (525)
Weight: 573 pounds
Abilities: Solid Rock/Regenerator/Protean
Movepool: Power Gem, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Sacred Sword, Smart Strike, Hyper Beam, Stone Edge, Avalanche, Rock Slide, Wild Charge, Flame Charge, Discharge, Earthquake, Earth Power, Confusion, Psyshock, Spiky Shield, Iron Defense, Sharpen, Dazzling Gleam, Swords Dance, Glare, Bulk Up, Pin Missile, Megahorn, Flash Cannon, Electric Terrain, Twinneedle, Automize, Recover, Sandstorm, Diamond Storm
Flavour/Design: A crystal creature that can shift shape, regenerate and tank hits. And yes, he does create storms of crystals. Diamond Storm is literally what he does all the time.
Competitive Analysis: A mixed wall that can hit back instead of being passive.

Alien: Rip Jaws
Type: Water
Stats: 70/110/90/90/70/80 (510)
Weight: 181 pounds
Abilities: Strong Jaw/Swift Swim/Adaptability
Movepool: Crunch, Bite, Ice Fang, Poison Fang, Thunder Fang, Rabid Fang, Spark, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Confusion, Signal Beam, Pursuit, Aqua Tail, Aqua Ring, Slash, Whirlpool, Waterfall, Surf, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Psybeam, Flash Cannon, Hypnosis, Dragon Tail, Dragon Claw, Gravity, Bulk Up, Dive, Dazzling Gleam, Simple Beam
Rabid Fang. Water. Physical. PP 15. BP 65. Accuracy 95%. Makes contact. Biting move. 10 % chance to Taunt opponent.
Flavour/Design: A fish person with a mouth that tears things apart. He swims fast and his people have adapted perfectly to living underwater at various depths, while still being able to partially cope on land. Their planet is also held together by artificial gravity.
Competitive Analysis: In Rain, its a physical sweeper. Otherwise, it can simply use one of its other two abilities to boost damage output.

Mod Edit: Edited Your stuff so its not a mind fuck to read

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd submit more but I don't feel like it, at least not for the classic ben10 season (the one that came before Alien Force). My main focus would be Alien Force since it's very nostalgic for me and I'd contribute a wholeee lot during that time
P.S.: btw the reason I submitted Four Arms in the first place was to be the first to submit anything in this thread
also, the reason I gave Four Arms a BST of 580 is that I asked Charizard8888 what BST to give aliens when submitting because I didn't notice that there's a BST rule on submissions, and he told me to give them something like 580 or 600

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
Type:

Stats: 80/130/100/70/90/110 [BST: 580]
Weight: 95 kg
Abilities: Strong Jaw / Swift Swim / Mold Breaker
Waterfall
Crunch
Dragon Dance
Swords Dance
Aqua Jet
Ice Fang
Superpower
Ice Punch
Iron Tail
Protect
Frustration
Return
Facade
Hidden Power
Substitute
Toxic
Flavour/Design: Ripjaws can swim very fast so Swift Swim. With its visible jaws, Strong Jaw is bound to come along with the Fang and bite moves. It's said to be able to punch very hard and make holes into deck which gives punch moves, Superpower and high Attack stat. Semi Dragon like appearance gives Dragon Dance. A bit loose reasoning on this but Ripjaws being reckless doesn't seem like one who would care about the foe's ability or anything so Mold Breaker.
Competitive Analysis: Fast physical attacker with Dragon Dance and better bulk plus choice of item being its perks over Mega Sharpedo.
Ripjaws @ Life Orb / Focus Sash
Ability: Strong Jaw
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance / Swords Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Superpower / Ice Fang / Iron Tail

Ripjaws @ Choice Band
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Superpower / Iron Tail

For making movepools quicker
Pack 1: A list of viable moves which most Pokemon have.
Protect
Frustration
Return
Facade
Hidden Power
Substitute
Toxic
Simply say Pack 1 to get these moves added.
Giga Impact, Double Edge and the others are not included as they aren't always useful and can always be added separately.

As Diamondhead and Four Arms have Omni-Enhanced formes, how should Omni-Enhanced and Ultimate formes be slated?
1 Slated just after the regular formes (in the next slate)
2 After a lot of regular formes are done
3 At any instance along with other regular aliens are done or grouping 3 of the formes at a time
4 Your idea here!

I'd personally prefer that to be done at any time but not directly after the regular alien forme (#3) so that we have new things and it doesn't feel the same as before in the next slate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)