The 1v1 Metagame [Focus Sash is Unbanned]

Focus Sash

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to get up this high:

I think I should be allowed to vote on this matter because I've faced enough focus sashers and because of this experience I can make a very accurate decision on whether it should be banned or not. What I say might not be much to be considered, but thank you very much for looking this over.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
I was able to get up this high:

I think I should be allowed to vote on this matter because I've faced enough focus sashers and because of this experience I can make a very accurate decision on whether it should be banned or not. What I say might not be much to be considered, but thank you very much for looking this over.
You're late. And this ladder ranking was reached only recently after the suspect testing phase got over.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Focus sash is UNBANNED
You can use the item focus sash on your teams hereafter. Thank you all for helping out during this phase with the voting and battling during the suspect test. It was a great experience. The votes were close but here are the results:

Banned: 5
Unbanned: 7

It was a close affair. I would like to specially thank coyotte508 for helping with the suspect testing and the hosting of it.

Good luck to all of you in future 1v1 endeavors

guess infernape will rock the metagame now. Fast, hard hitting, able to break sashes with fake out, 120 base power stab moves PLUS another coverage move...

It can still be beaten fairly easily by something like Yawn/Protect Swampert, though. Most Pokémon already carry Protect for Slaking, I'd assume, so Fake Out isn't all that good. And Lum vs. Focus Sash is always a question...

Meh. I don't see why not I guess. I'm probably missing a lot on this, but the only thing that honestly persuaded me was the whole Giga Impact Slaking lol. It's seriously not the best I just thought "damn, that would suck to die from that thing".

That and I like to make the polls close as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)