Tournament The Balanced Hackmons Open [Round 2]

Welcome to the Balanced Hackmons Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam III information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Balanced Hackmons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result (edit it out if you want to keep it private).
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Round 2

Deadline: Sunday 03/04 11:59pm EST (UTC -5)

Cloud9 NxtLvl vs Anish
21pichus vs Funbot28
Averardo vs Quantum Tesseract
Racool vs Akashi
Hassin627 vs cielbakasan
Isotonex vs CROW'S BANE
Paradise Seeker vs Megazard
pazza vs DarkRisingRay
Willdbeast vs Balanced Freakmons
MMagma vs Betathunder [*DNP]
wishes vs Jrdn
tokyovania vs charizard8888
Silver_Lucario42 vs Laxpras
HQuaze vs King Billu [*DNP]
DurzaOffTopic vs Blitzburgh
Plas vs Tohru and the Adachi [*DNP]

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

Predicts for Round 2:
Cloud9 NxtLvl vs Anish - Literally not a clue so I flipped a coin.
(Winner of: LiAmbreon vs. 21pichus) vs Funbot28 - LiAmbreon has been resurrected from the abyss of bandom so it would be a shame if they don't win a match, Funbot however is an all round very good OMer.
Averardo vs Quantum Tesseract - Quantum will use his charms as a qt to infatuate his opponent and render them incapable of playing.
Racool vs Akashi - Racool seems to win everything she plays in.
Hassin627 vs (Winner of: GL Volkner vs. E4 Flint) - Flint will surely bring the Quagsire GodSquad but I foresee that Volkner and his Z-solarbeam Luxray will win the day. Hassin has my teams so I can't exactly predict against him.
(Winner of: Isotonex vs. Doctorf17) vs CROW'S BANE - CROW'S BANE is a really good player, should be some good matches though.
Paradise Seeker vs Megazard - I hear Megazard is good.
pazza vs (Winner of: Ransei vs. DarkRisingRay) - These seem to be some matches to watch. Pazza is deceptively good if he actually manages to play seriously and doesn't bring 6 wailord.
Willdbeast vs Balanced Freakmons - I hear that Freakmons person is good and Willdbeast is a bit of an idiot from what I've seen of him.
MMagma vs Betathunder - Idk either but Betathunder played quite well last round.
wishes vs Jrdn - Jrdn has a much better post/like ratio so there you go.
tokyovania vs (Winner of: Official Fissure vs. charizard8888) - I feel like he's going to be charizhard to beat.
(Winner of: Silver_Lucario42 vs. Catalystic) vs Laxpras - SL42 will bring specs Rhydon and still win.
(Winner of: Highlord vs. HQuaze) vs King Billu - Highlord plays gen 5 BH so he'll probably win with sleep phazing or something.
DurzaOffTopic vs Blitzburgh - Durza brought the same team twice r1. It's that kind of confidence that wins opens.
Plas vs Tohru and the Adachi - FluffyMareep only used one team last round so obviously has something up his sleeve.

In other news my opponent and I are in contact.

Breezy

formerly Quaze
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
My opponent wanted to play 25 mins ago. I tried to contact him on the mainserver but he didn’t reply.

Highlord gave me the win since he johned, proof on my wall.

Last edited:

pazza

Banned deucer.
Cloud9 NxtLvl vs Anish - I see cloud 9 more tbh
(Winner of: LiAmbreon vs. 21pichus) vs Funbot28 - LiAmbreon THE GOAT IS BACK HE GONNA GO UNDEAFTED THIS WHOLE TOUR ONLY PERSON TO STOP HIM IS ME
Averardo vs Quantum Tesseract - Averardo is good (aeth told me this)
Racool vs Akashi - Racool seems to win everything she plays in.
Hassin627 vs (Winner of: GL Volkner vs. E4 Flint) - Friend vs friend!? Who will win? But GL Volkner got that zapdos balance in his builder so you never know..and Hassin has will's team which are very good
(Winner of: Isotonex vs. Doctorf17) vs CROW'S BANE - CROW'S BANE is a really good player
Paradise Seeker vs Megazard - I hear Megazard is good.
pazza vs (Winner of: Ransei vs. DarkRisingRay) - lol its 2 dragon masters and then pazza
Willdbeast vs Balanced Freakmons - This is the only game i really wanna catch, I really don't who will win.
MMagma vs Betathunder - Beta has to become the full deal to win this one.
wishes vs Jrdn - Jrdn is a better battler tbh (so what wishes you beat me 3 times :( )
tokyovania vs (Winner of: Official Fissure vs. charizard8888) - Indian power
(Winner of: Silver_Lucario42 vs. Catalystic) vs Laxpras - SL42 is a meme god.
(Winner of: Highlord vs. HQuaze) vs King Billu - Highlord plays BH?
DurzaOffTopic vs Blitzburgh - Maybe if durza is on topic he could win
Plas vs Tohru and the Adachi - Fluffy is a god and hes also a F.A.G (Fun Awesome Guy)

Predicts-
Cloud9 NxtLvl vs Anish
(Winner of: LiAmbreon vs. 21pichus) vs Funbot28
Averardo vs Quantum Tesseract
Racool vs Akashi
Hassin627 vs (Winner of: dom vs. cielbakasan)
(Winner of: Isotonex vs. Doctorf17) vs CROW'S BANE
Paradise Seeker vs Megazard
pazza vs (Winner of: Ransei vs. DarkRisingRay)
Willdbeast vs Balanced Freakmons
MMagma vs Betathunder
wishes vs Jrdn
tokyovania vs (Winner of: Official Fissure vs. charizard8888)
(Winner of: Silver_Lucario42 vs. Catalystic) vs Laxpras
(Winner of: Highlord vs. HQuaze) vs King Billu
DurzaOffTopic vs Blitzburgh
Plas vs Tohru and the Adach

Cloud9 NxtLvl vs Anish- Have never seen either play but I know Cloud9 has battling skills. Close call.
(Winner of: LiAmbreon vs. 21pichus) vs Funbot28- Funbot too strong
Averardo vs Quantum Tesseract- Quite good at OMs.
Racool vs Akashi- Very close call, I look forward to it.
Hassin627 vs (Winner of: dom vs. cielbakasan)- IDK who these are
(Winner of: Isotonex vs. Doctorf17) vs CROW'S BANE- Isotonex is a QT.
Paradise Seeker vs Megazard- Skill at PU directly translates to Bh.
pazza vs (Winner of: Ransei vs. DarkRisingRay)- Ransei is good but pazza is with me for Karma so idk
Willdbeast vs Balanced Freakmons- Nice job with the bracket TI
MMagma vs Betathunder- Coin Flip
wishes vs Jrdn
tokyovania vs (Winner of: Official Fissure vs. charizard8888)- Not a fake fissure
(Winner of: Silver_Lucario42 vs. Catalystic) vs Laxpras
(Winner of: Highlord vs. HQuaze) vs King Billu
DurzaOffTopic
vs Blitzburgh
Plas vs Tohru and the Adach- IDK who they are

Rei

The arcana is the means by which all is revealed
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting Act since my opp never showed up to play at the scheduled time and I cannot play this weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)