The Circus - Game Over - Mafia Multinational Wins!

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah I don't like that it's 1-time no matter what. I thought it was fine that it was 1-time successful catch but if it's just 1-time forever that seems really terrible...

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My re-edit to my above post concisely describes my thoughts on the matter.

It's been a long day for me and I am not thinking clearly. I apologize to everyone who freaked out.

wait

so you can catch?
Catching will not use up your catch unless you actually catch a ball (wont happen)

Dodging will not use up one of your 2 dodges because it's turn one.

So theses 2 moves are identicle

Imma be dodging. If you want to not pickup or grope for fear of dying, please make sure an equal amount of people are dodging than catching.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wrong. If there's equal, and they are more than everything else than everyone else dies. I highly doubt that will happen that they are equal and greater than pickup and grope.
I was expecting that you'd assume what I didn't say. What does your last sentence mean btw?

EDIT: After reading through it a couple times, I understand it. That sentence is another psychology thing. Since you have said it, pickup/grope will be less than dodge/catch, but since I've said it, it'll be flipped again, etc.

I was expecting that you'd assume what I didn't say. What does your last sentence mean btw?

EDIT: After reading through it a couple times, I understand it. That sentence is another psychology thing. Since you have said it, pickup/grope will be less than dodge/catch, but since I've said it, it'll be flipped again, etc.
If we organize this perfectly, which we won't, but assuming the amount of dodges is somewhere near the amount of catches, for this to work we'll need twice as many people wanting to waste their action than wanting to pick up or grope.

You are correct.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I am missing 5 actions. Try and get those in or you will be godkilled.

Also deadline will probably be about two hours late due to my school schedule. Expect me to update at around 7 PM GMT/1 PM GMT-5 (with daylight savings).

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I sent in mine way earlier but unclesam did not accept it

what a coob

Rng'ed to grab my balls. I would recommend anyone who currently is doing so to reconsider

UncleSam

Leading this village
Everyone panics.

Chaos ensues.

In all the panic, poor zorbees lunged out to grab a nearby ball off the ground, grabbing it just before the outstretched hands of LonelyNess could grab it. In jubilation he looked at the ball and turned around to see this:

One *bang* later and zorbees was no more.

"HOW DARE ALL YOU BALL-PICKER-UPPERS BE SO MUCH MORE POPULAR THAN US CLOWNS?!?!?!!?!?!!!!!" said the voice over the loudspeaker.

And with that, everyone who picked up a ball, as well as the various (BAN ME PLEASE)s who either didn't send in actions or sent in "idling"/a series of incorrect action PMs (hello da letter el) were swiftly massacred.
They consisted of:
Kharozz-D
Phantasia-D
~NJ-D
vonFiedler-D
blue_tornado-D
iiMKUltra-D
LonelyNess-M
Quagsires-M
Da Letter El-M
Agape-M
Life Admiral-M
Mastadi-M
Amelia-M
Ultra Porygon-M
marcurcio-U
-thelucarioeffect--U
raseri-U
zorbees-U
Team Aether-U
Bunnymaster-U
Johann-U
Raverist-U

It is now Turn 2. All dodges from here on out count against your total. Remember that since Pick Up was killed no one has a ball, so catching will still not count against your total (since it is impossible to successful catch anything unless someone first picks something up).

Turn 2 ends as of 48 hours from this post. Sending out Grope results now; if you do not receive a result from a Grope, it means your Grope failed (AKA your target is not a member of your team).

UncleSam

Leading this village
I sent in mine way earlier but unclesam did not accept it

what a coob

Rng'ed to grab my balls. I would recommend anyone who currently is doing so to reconsider
DLE first you sent in "idling" then ten minutes before deadline you sent in "GROPE MEKKAH" then "Grab my balls". What the fuck did you think was gonna happen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)