Other The Genius Forum Game - Over - Congratulations Blazade

this Main Match will continue as planned btw
Understand that I will be completing the remainder of round five under protest. Subbing in a player who has previous pacts and alliances into another group's mid match plan after the point of no return is pretty shitty hosting.

For the remainder of you who are now working with Twin:

For the person who loses the Main Match on team Twin, understand that you will probably not be making it out of the death match if you choose one of us five. If you choose to pick one someone outside of us five, know you'll most likely survive the Death Match as we will give all of our backing onto you.

Remember that Twin's chances to win this game as a whole just took a huge hit, as he'll be targeted for every deathmatch from now until the end of the game. If you want to win this, it'd be best not to follow his lead.

Understand that I will be completing the remainder of round five under protest. Subbing in a player who has previous pacts and alliances into another group's mid match plan after the point of no return is pretty shitty hosting.

For the remainder of you who are now working with Twin:

For the person who loses the Main Match on team Twin, understand that you will probably not be making it out of the death match if you choose one of us five. If you choose to pick one someone outside of us five, know you'll most likely survive the Death Match as we will give all of our backing onto you.

Remember that Twin's chances to win this game as a whole just took a huge hit, as he'll be targeted for every deathmatch from now until the end of the game. If you want to win this, it'd be best not to follow his lead.
Man you don't know anything at all so stop talking please.

Twin, your immature spewing of "rofl" and "lol" following everyone's posts in an attempt to start a flame war honestly reflects the horrific decision to allow you back into this game in the first place. I do not give a flying crap about the fact that you went back on your word on an alliance. That's all fine and dandy and part of the game. You're allowed to do that.

The point that I'm pissed off about is that my team was put into a situation where we were forced to accept you into our alliance mid game when it was abundantly clear (by your own admission last round when you joined) that you would have preferred to worked with Blazeade than us. There was no way in gods green hell that we could have amended our plan that was already for the most part played out with Shaka. The decision to swap you in for Shaka could have waited until the end of the round and not have been handled so hatefully by the host as to mess up an entire rounds worth of work on our part.

So honestly Twin, I think that it's you and your prepubescent spew that needs to shut the high flying fuck up. It's fairly evident you can't add anything of value to this. I've already said my peace regarding the decision and am moving on.

Last edited:
I never said I would prefer to team with blazade over you 5 and me swapping in for shaka wouldn't have changed anything lol its why this game is still continuing the same.
EDIT: To be clear this means shaka was already going to stab you guys.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)