Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Other (specify in post)

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Also Shiv/Jackal said they wanted to host one but they now do the World Cup and Shiv is gay anyway so they probably won't do that.
we still wanted to do that stupid_mekkah fuck you.

gp i guess you can start we might start it while yours is going on though. not sure.

also im in.

ps: gay_mekkah

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to join. When the right people enter these things they're a lot of fun, and you can ask Toothache, i was more than active in HP mafia (and even Saw Mafia, before it was shut down!)

So in. Also Starwars.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
well, it looks like it's going to be Star Wars Mafia. I think I can project that. Plus, I'm more comfortable setting mafia up with that theme. Like Hip pointed out, i didn't even know Saruman's name. So, yeah. Go Star Wars Mafia!

i'll update the list in a bit. It seems we have about 20-25 right now.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
wah wah wah wah.

i've been thinking/planning this since before hp mafia 2 and pokemon mafia started. it's not like i just randomly decided i was going to do this. i was just waiting for them to end/come close to ending.

Also, that's a good idea, Mekkah, I'll close it at like 35-40.

/msg havoc you're a loser

edit: judgement is #33. two more, maybe 7 more. max at 40 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)