The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
It's that time of year again. As League B commish, I figured its time to get an expression of interest and see which teams are returning. Same for league A and C, of which (I think) WaterBomb and biggie respectively are commissioners.

So, please specify which league you're returning to, and your team name if you remember it.

I'll start things off. Returning in both League A and B (can't remember team names though).

League A (Commissioner WaterBomb)

Stallion
Mr.E
shadowpandax
biggie
Texas Cloverleaf
ck49
WaterBomb
Aerodactyl Legend
Finchinator
fatty
Tad38

League B (Commissioner Stallion)

Stallion
Mizuhime
Del Rio
cb aaron judge
Randombobman
B-Lulz
Finchinator
Phadunk
(Stallion's irl friend)
DurzaOffTopic.
BigBallerBrand
Sugar K Leonard

League C (Commissioner biggie)

biggie
Texas Cloverleaf
Del Rio
cb aaron judge
Dubby
Umbra Soul
Bhris Brown
Killah
Snowflakes
smashlloyd20

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I guess late July is kinda that time of the year. I wish I could be not-lazy.

spoilers I am the guy with the umbreon avatar and I am returning to the OG league

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Returning to defend my ship in b from you plebs, if space in a I would like to join it

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Updated OP with returning people. Over the next few days I'm going to make a post tagging everyone who was in League B and hasn't confirmed their return this year. WaterBomb and biggie feel free to do the same.

League C Dubby Destroyers

Here to make my once a year Smogon appearance

Edit: Changing my team name to Show Me Your TDs (don’t @ me)

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
Kind of at the point with League B where I'm going to be looking for fill ins. LonelyNess leremyju Sugar K Leonard Lakers can you please let me know in the next week or so whether you're rejoining? Same goes for whoever owns these teams:

Manziel's Dooble
Bill Cosby's Sleepers
SIR RON MEXICO

I have Finchinator waiting to fill a spot in League B if needed, and can bring a real life friend in too for a secondary spot. Preference will obviously be given to those who were previously in the league, but I'd ideally like to finalize who is playing in the next 7 days.

Stallion

Tree Young
Okay, it's been long enough. I'm giving kamranlaker and Finchinator spots in league B, as well as a real life friend. At this stage, we need 10 minimum to play, so if anyone wants to join a league - speak up.

Draft will tentatively be set for Sunday morning in Australia on the 26th of August. Probably at 11am. That'll be 9pm EDT for you east coast people, and 6pm PDT for the west coast on Saturday the 25th.

Money league? Regardless, I'm interested and available for any date/time draft. Thanks either way.

I'm down to join any league available. Would like another good active one that isn't with my office and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)