The One Type Tour - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Pairings done with Mekkah's Bracketmaker.

Mizuno vs Fabbles
The Atheist vs Magnechu

The deadline for this round is July 20th, 8:00PM (GMT +8).

Mizuno vs Fabbles - Sorry Fabbles, Mizuno is really good!
The Athiest vs Magnechu - There is no such person as The Athiest.

Also I predict Mizuno vs The Atheist final with Mizuno winning.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Man, I was really looking forward to battling BK.

Ahh well, getting revenge on Mizuno for haxing me out of No Switching Tournament should be good enough!

Will PM later today, good luck to everyone.

:S, I am soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry about this. I got caught up with tons of school work, then school ended and I broke my arm, then when I got out of it and had sports. None-the-less, I did forget and I should have no excuses, I am sorry. Gl to the people left.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
It has been five days since you said that.

I know the deadline still isn't for another little while, but it doesn't hurt to finish up early!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
don't worry there's someone who it'll be even more embarrassing for

Mizuno vs Fabbles - Sorry Fabbles, Mizuno is really good!
The Athiest vs Magnechu - There is no such person as The Athiest.

Also I predict Mizuno vs The Atheist final with Mizuno winning.
you predicted magnechu to beat the atheist but also predicted mizuno vs the atheist for the finals?

way to cover your bases!

I just got my computer back a few days ago, and I've been on Shoddy periodically the times that Atheist told me too, but he hasn't been on and hasn't responded to recent PMs. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up today or tomorrow..

RICK DANGEROUS

not nearly as dangerous as advertised
I am here. If I'm not online on these forums I could still be online on shoddybattle, so remember to check there.

damn, I lost, what a joke

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well, seeing how BK has not made a topic for the finals I thought I would let everyone know Magnechu and I are planning to do this at 12:00 AM EST tomorrow (1:45 away) on the Smogon server.

Good luck to him and hopefully it will be a great match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)