Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ray Jay:
Start with Chickorita. Name it Poison. Upon learning PoisonPowder, it must poison every Pokémon it is sent out against. It cannot be sent out against Steel- or Poison-types. It can only evolve into Bayleef after poisoning 7 Pokés and Meganium after poisoning 11 more.
Too lazy to think of anything new :P

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@Ray Jay, Same Piplup as before, trade it over at the beginning of the game if you can & treat it as your starter. Otherwise, use a Totodile named Jaws, with the same restrictions.

Have fun.

Steelers, take a MFT (Mono Fire Tepig). That's a Tepig/Pignite/Emboar which must always use Fire moves and only Fire moves. Being a starter, though, it is special, and hence is one of the few MTP's that can evolve. It must evolve asap, all the way to Emboar, where it must learn and keep Fire Blast. It also thinks it has Sheer Force, so every time it uses Fire Blast, it thinks it's really strong, gets overconfident, and refuses to switch out or have any items used on it. If you ever get a burn on something due to Fire Blast, it thinks that the game is glitched, and you must KO whichever pokemon is burned with Fire Blast and only Fire Blast.

It may also only ever use Special moves unless it's not possible (you can use Physical/Status until you have a Special move).

Solo Caitlin and Shauntal with it, making sure to hit each pokemon with Fire Blast at least once! If you faint, then you are allowed to send in another pokemon, but that pokemon may NOT do anything except die while you revive Emboar.

Also, when you get to Mistralton, get the guy in the Pokemon Center to check your Hidden Power. If the the type is weak to Grass (e.g. water, rock), you have to solo Iris. If the type is strong against grass (e.g. bug, fire), then you may not use Emboar in Opelucid Gym at all. If it's neutral to Grass, then you must solo Marshal, again using Fire Blast at least once per pokemon.

Nickname: "Airspeed"

Recap:
Mono-Grass Tepig
Keep Fire Blast
Cannot switch out after using Fire Blast
No items to be used after using Fire Blast (until the opponent is KO'd)
Solo Caitlin and Shauntal, Fire Blasting each pokemon once at least.
Check Hidden Power and follow associated rule.

Steelers, take a MGS (Mono Grass Smugleaf/Snivy). That's a Snivy/Servine/Serperior which must always use Grass moves and only grass moves. Being a starter, though, it is special, and hence is one of the few MTP's that can evolve. It must evolve asap, all the way to Serperior, where it must learn and keep Leaf Storm (i forget if Snivy Servine learn it, just make sure to learn it asap). It also thinks it has perversity, so every time it uses Leaf Storm, it refuses to switch out afterwards, thinking it has the equivalent of a Nasty Plot boost.

It may also only ever use Special moves unless it's not possible (you can use Physical/Status until you have a Special move).

Solo Caitlin and Shauntal with it, making sure to hit each pokemon with Leaf Storm at least once! If you faint, then you are allowed to send in another pokemon, but that pokemon may NOT do anything except die while you revive Serperior.

Also, when you get to Mistralton, get the guy in the Pokemon Center to check your Hidden Power. If the the type is weak to Grass (e.g. water, rock), you have to solo Iris. If the type is strong against grass (e.g. bug, fire), then you may not use Snivy in Opelucid Gym at all. If it's neutral to Grass, then you must solo Marshal, again using Leaf Storm at least once per pokemon.

Nickname: "Airspeed"

Recap:
Mono-Grass Snivy
Keep Leaf Storm
Cannot switch out after using Leaf Storm
Solo Caitlin and Shauntal, Leaf Storming each pokemon once at least.
Check Hidden Power and follow associated rule.
Woops. I meant to ask for Tepig as a starter. My bad. Feel free to make a tepig one though.

Steelers,

you must catch Caveman the Axew in Mistralton Cave...
Moveset:
Surf
Rock Slide
Incinerate
dragon pulse/outrage

must solo the Dragon Gym Leader to prove that the Dragons that live in caves are the best...

Note:You shouldn't have denied Treadshot's challenge.Now the next one is gonna be really worse and meaner...

Woops. I meant to ask for Tepig as a starter. My bad. Feel free to make a tepig one though.
Done. Next time be careful, we have a strict rule that states if you don't say no to it when you ask for a challenge, you can't refuse it later. But we'll let you off this time.

Check the original post for your MFT (Mono Fire Tepig).

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Steelers, take an Audino, name it Headio. It must know all attacking moves, & solo Two Gym leaders without any help.

Have fun...(Maybe I'm being a bit too mean...Meh)

Steelers, Catch a Klink. Name it Sportsfan. It must level up to Klang only using battles in the sports stadium in Nimbasa. Once it is a Klang it must solo Brycen. It may never battle any women trainers, but must attack any male pokemon owned by male trainers, assuming the battle isn't being soloed by someone else.

I'll do one in my Emerald. No trading available and no vulgar names.

Also, I must be able to use a Sharpedo, but someone else can decide anything about it.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take a Mudkip, name it StillOU. Its moveset must have Earthquake, Ice Beam, Tackle, and Protect. If this pokemon is ever KOed by something that is not currently OU, then it cannot be used until after the next Gym. If it is killed by a non-OU after Gym 8, then it goes into the PC indefinitely.

Catch an Aron. Name it SABER. SABER thinks that it's a level one sturdy abuse Aron, so it will never evolve. It's moveset should be Sandstorm, Protect, Toxic and Roar. By the time it has all of these moves it will realize it cannot learn Endeavor, so it will give up its dreams and evolve. It will then try to run a stall set with these moves. It must solo one Gym Leader.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
DraggonKnight, take a Surskit (Yes, that thing with a 1% encounter rate), name it Sk8r. It must know & keep a Water Type move with a BP of 70 or less as its only Water Type move. For it to evolve, it must solo 15 trained Grass Types with a Water Type move.

Have fun.

@Ray Jay; Man, that took some serious effort, man. Well, Courage the Cowardly Growlithe is a little more keeping to the cartoon...
- Still has to run from anything at a higher level than itself, still has to use 65 BP moves after STAB, cannot evolve until it has proven itself (see previous method of evolution), against a gym leader. Stone may be used afterwards.
- The solo is shifted from Bertha to Bruno, and your attack-pool is no longer limited to Recoil moves; any physical contact move will do.
Note: Remember, the solo is not a requirement; it just saves you from Incurable Cowardice.

@Sharpedo; well, I'm not too familiar with Emerald, but it can't be too different from Ruby, right?
Anyway, take a Taillow, name it Banshee if female, or Fluffykins if male. Banshee believes, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that she is simply the best Flying-type. And I won't disagree; she is pretty awesome. But none of her other friends believe her, because of her small size and low Stamina. Haters gonna hate, but she's not about to let these OU fangirls tell her where she belongs.

-Banshee must overcome every obstacle that she faces; if ever sent out against an opponent, a pokemon must faint, whether it be them or her.
-For some reason, her most powerful attacks are limited; everytime she a move with 85+ BP after STAB, she must rest 2 turns before using another (Example; Return, Quick Attack, Double Team, then Aerial Ace).
-May not use Facade; Facade is for fakers, and Banshee keeps it real as much as she can.
-A certain Flying-gym leader resides in this land; Solo her on your first try, Banshee may evolve. Should you fail, an alternative would be to solo the God of the Skies...
Optional: If Banshee solos both Leader and God, it's move limit is lifted (The second dash).

Steelers you get Headstrong the Lillipup.

According to it's BLACK (sorry) Dex entry:

Bulbapedia said:
It faces strong opponents with great courage. But, when at a disadvantage in a fight, this intelligent Pokémon flees.
This means that it must only battle with pokemon with a higher BASE attack than it. Because it also flees if it has a disadvantage you must never fight higher levelled pokemon than it. It can never be the highest levelled pokemon in your party

To evolve you must solo 10 fighting types and to evolve again solo Clay

@Steelers
bring with you FaceMelter the koffing. It may only know or use moves that have secondary effects. You may evolve FaceMelter when he does one of the two following things: 1) Poison fifteen trainer pokemon higher level than it OR 2) solo Flannery.
+15 internets if you do both.

Wait, after it solos one gym leader, can its moveset change?
Once Lairion solos a gym leader, it may replace Roar with one attacking move. Note that the moveset listed is what aron needs to evolve. Before it has that moveset, it can use anything it likes.

Starting a Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness scramble.

Rules for posting mons:
I can reject challenges if i believe that they are too hard or other reasons.
No swearing in the names of the mons.
No reserves for mons, they will be rejected.
I would prefer at least one variable challenge.

That's all i can think of right now, so go ahead and post.

Current Team:

Vratix's Teddiursa.
Texas Cloverleaf's Flareon.
Bob_Squob's Togepi.
Son_of_Shadoo's Baltoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)