The Sims

Hey I figured that smogon could use a sims thread. I was curious if anyone else is a simmer like me. Let me get it started What are the funniest things youve done in the game.Oh and Post your sims name mine is the same robodl95 *Peace* :)

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
Omg I loved the original Sims and Sims 2 it was so fun. I remember killing so many sims but I usually made them starve to death and pee on the floor in number 2 because it was harder to burn down the place :/. I remember my best murder was in Sims 1 when I asked this one girl to come to my house and she went to go back home and she got glitched and stuck in the middle of the road. She kept peeing and slept directly on her pee puddle because she couldn't move and she blocked my kid's school bus and car pool. She kept getting honked at and complaining about everything and she died right in the middle of my road. She later came back as a ghost and was still stuck on her glitched tombstone in a pee puddle in the middle of the road with my school bus and car pool, but then I got out of the game and came back in and she was gone ^^.

I also loved the stupid clown and easter rabbit, I remember one time while I was trying to burn down my sim's house, I made him look at the clown picture, thus summoning the clown and tried to burn the clown with him but the clown escaped and my sim burned alive so I was like damn then the clown stupidly made a black portal thing back into the fire and burned alive just like my sim ^^. Yep good times... good times...

In Sims 2 I recently discovered there was more to sims then just murdering your sims and started downloading cool mods for the Sims 2, but I currently don't have access to the sims games at the moment so that sucks :(.

Edit: I forgot about the awesome alien abductions and my male pregnant zombie plant werewolf vampire sim named Zarko.

The easiest way to kill a Sim is put them in a pool then delete the steps. You can just fast forward and they don't complain constantly. Also, in the Sims 2, the ghost of a Sim behaves differently depending on how it died.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)