The Supe Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you'd like to do our SBP trade, I'll take the UT Persian. :P My Growlithe's still untrained, though - do you want to wait?

Supe

would you suck the poison out
How did you come up with: 72 HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 38 Def / 108 Spd / 40 SDef???

Seems like an odd spread?

It's to max the Sp. Atk, outspeed everything after a single Agility, and then just separate the defenses/HP.

Though I think I'm gonna take the 40 Sp. Def and put it in HP, since the Sp. Def IV sucks so much anyway.

Supe

It's to max the Sp. Atk, outspeed everything after a single Agility, and then just separate the defenses/HP.

Though I think I'm gonna take the 40 Sp. Def and put it in HP, since the Sp. Def IV sucks so much anyway.
I see. Well, I'll take a UT version. =)

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
All the different SBP8 groups were trading with each other wern't they? If so could we get our sbp trade done? I'd prefer the last resort set.
(my project was the smeargle in my thread)

Supe

You're right! I forgot that all 3 of the SBP 8 threads were trading with each other. And sure! I'll see ya on wifi.

Baaah... stupid migration wait time. Hey I'll have to get you the Lotad tommorrow. I'll add you to my pending trades. Sorry about the wait.

Supe

Alright. Trade now? for the azelf ok?

And to be honest, I didn't expect to beat the Cubs, so I'm already content with how far we got.

Supe

I dunno, just got home. I'll probly be on in a while. Just PM or IM me whenever you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)